🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is such a threat to the nation.

That first one will probably actually say - Impeachment was voted upon but never carried out.

Or Impeached but never brought to trial because the Senate Majority Leaders pledge to be completely partisan and to coordinate the trial with the defendants lawyers.

I laugh at ya'll that literally have no idea what the process is.

It's a Political strategy to impeach.
It's a political strategy to defend against impeachment.

This is the simple stuff, it gets harder from here.

Republicans didn't accept Nixons level of corruption. Democrats accepted Clintons. Trumpublicans, imo, accept the
Shakedown Kings too.

So ima sit on these articles of impeachment because it's so important that we try to remove him....

So, do you believe the two Articles of Impeachment presented by the House, rendering this *pResident impeached by unanimous vote is unconstitutional? If you don't, can you please provide details why you think so?

Unanimous vote? You really are clueless.

Who has the majority in the House, genius? Do you even understand how government works? Unanimous. Get a clue.

Unanimous. Get a clue.

435-0?
Or was the vote total different?

So ima sit on these articles of impeachment because it's so important that we try to remove him....

So, do you believe the two Articles of Impeachment presented by the House, rendering this *pResident impeached by unanimous vote is unconstitutional? If you don't, can you please provide details why you think so?

impeached by unanimous vote is unconstitutional?

Unanimous? Dude!

So, having the majority of votes to impeach isn't unanimous anymore? Who controls the house?

So, having the majority of votes to impeach isn't unanimous anymore?

Majority has never meant unanimous.

You claimed it was "unanimous". :21:

And it isn't official until Nazi takes it to the Senate.

Wrong. Flat out wrong. The *pResident was impeached. The deed is done. That asterisk is forever, I'm afraid. The Senate votes for conviction and removal. You know this, yes?
There'll be two asterisks. One that says he was impeached but not removed, and one that says the impeachment was an attempt to overturn an election, carried out with NO bipartisan support and that the President was denied any due process.
This impeachment was based on false charges with no proof or conclusive evidence, just hearsay, opinions, and innuendo and history will reflect that. It's something the Democrat Party will try to bury (IF the party survives long enough).

Perhaps, but the Republicans aren't honoring House subpoenas. They basically admitted that they will hold a partisan kangaroo court if/when they receive the Articles. Objectively, this is complete bullshit. So when the fuck did the Senate believe they had the right to ignore their oaths and believe the public will magically think that's A-ok? That is the main problem with this failed democratic 'experiment'. Your party wants do to whatever the fuck it wants, correct?
Impeachment is a political process. If The Senate does not feel The House followed the standard for Impeachment, The Senate has the right to take corrective action. HR1 is a BILL which The Senate can vote down, LOSER.

Only you are too stupid to understand our system of Government to realize that The Senate can Shit Can this if they want and not even bring it up for a vote.
And yah, that is part of "their oath" and would be inline with keeping their oath and would be in accordance with The Senate Rules.

Poor Poor Pitiful You

All your bullshit rhetoric, wasted. You could've just said 'Yes, T.T. My party wants do to whatever the fuck it wants" and saved a bunch of time.

You mean the Democrat party?

impeached by unanimous vote is unconstitutional?

Unanimous? Dude!

So, having the majority of votes to impeach isn't unanimous anymore? Who controls the house?

So, having the majority of votes to impeach isn't unanimous anymore?

Majority has never meant unanimous.

Just when you thought Dimwingers couldn't get any dumber.

Impeachment means nothing. Never stopped Bill Clinton from continuing on doing his job as President.
Never stopped Johnson. It's a waste of money and time.

Nancy Pelosi is as dumb as a box or rocks, and I can tell you one thing, when President Trump is re-elected Either The GOP takes back The House, or her own People boot her from The House.

She's toast and going senile anyways, so she might as well ride that donkey in to the sunset.

Yeah, bullshit predictions aside, I got you to admit he's impeached. Thank you.

He's not impeached, retard.
They talked about impeaching him
They voted to impeach him.
To this point they have failed to do so.

Keep denying reality, I don't give a fuck. He's impeached. 3rd President in history to be impeached. Think about the implication of how much of a failure you have to be to be impeached in your first term. Think of how much of a bigger failure you must be to support it. Have buyer's remorse yet? Of course not. Cult members never understand the bigger picture. Impeachment is an indictment on your whole tribe. It will stick to his one-term forever. Sad!
You are the one deluded that thinks somehow The People are not going to put him back in office because of your 3 year Jihad to smear a man doing a good job and not even taking a salary for it.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder,

10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them.

11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie,

12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

Not taking a salary?
You are brain dead aren't you!!
Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior mainly abroad, but also at home.[2][3][4][5][
And grossly overweight too

The Fattest American can kick your ass. Never forget that. God made us to Kick Ass.

That and Chew Bubble Gum and we are all out of Bubble Gum.

Take note of all The Lib Tard 'Skeletons'

Last edited:
She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Too bad. She knew when she started it wasn't gonna go anywhere. Reminds me of the 2000 election. The rules didn't work in their favor so they tried to change them retroactively. Doesn't work that way.

Impeachment and removal from office are two separate things. She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House. Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
Do you believe if McConnell gave in to all of her demands, that there would be a fair trial?

What has she said that's not fair?
dude, that wasn't his question or comment. he asked you, if mcconnell gave in would there be a fair trial? fk I hate stupid.

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Too bad. She knew when she started it wasn't gonna go anywhere. Reminds me of the 2000 election. The rules didn't work in their favor so they tried to change them retroactively. Doesn't work that way.

Impeachment and removal from office are two separate things. She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House. Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
Do you believe if McConnell gave in to all of her demands, that there would be a fair trial?

What has she said that's not fair?
the fact she's asking. She is saying that McConnell isn't a fair Senator. kind of bold and assholiness. it fits her.

Sick burn, bro. :auiqs.jpg:And we're back with all you have. Which is precisely nothing you can provide that is a tangible excuse for supporting a failed *pResident and administration. Do you sincerely believe walking around swinging your tiny dick like gigantic assholes to half of the country really a badge of honor to the common deplorable?? Genuinely curious. I read about it, but didn't really believe it, until now.
Words of a Sore Loser that will be howling at the moon November 2020 as you watch Pelosi carry out her things from The House in The Cardboard Box of Shame.

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Butane in my veins so I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose
Kill the headlights and put it in neutral
Stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control
Baby's in Reno with the vitamin D
Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat
Someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Don't believe everything that you read
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
So shave your face with some mace in the dark
Savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
Yo, cut it

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (double barrel buckshot)
Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

The forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
One's got on the pole shove the other in a bag
With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose job
The daytime crap with the folksinger slop
He hung himself with a guitar string
A slab of turkey neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing
You can't get it right if you can't relate
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite
That's chokin' on the splinters

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?
(Get crazy with the Cheeze Whiz)
Soy un perdedor
(Drive-by body pierce)
Soy
Soy un perdedor
(I can't believe you)
Soy un perdedor
Soy un perdedor
(Sprechen Sie Deutche, baby)
Soy un perdedor
(Know what I'm sayin'?)
Source: LyricFind

Sounds like you are a devoted commie??
Too much benefits time on your hands??

I'm devoted to Truth, Justice and God & My Country!
What are you devoted to?

Having a laugh at zero college old white fart posts.
An Australian tradition

I graduate Suma with a 4.0 and two Science Degrees. You aren't fit to wipe my ass, Loser.

Poor Little Gretchen..... We know this plays on a loop in your empty hat rack of a head.

Why do you make such an ass out of yourself all the time? Nobody believes you.

Words of a Sore Loser that will be howling at the moon November 2020 as you watch Pelosi carry out her things from The House in The Cardboard Box of Shame.

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Butane in my veins so I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose
Kill the headlights and put it in neutral
Stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control
Baby's in Reno with the vitamin D
Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat
Someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Don't believe everything that you read
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
So shave your face with some mace in the dark
Savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
Yo, cut it

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (double barrel buckshot)
Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

The forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
One's got on the pole shove the other in a bag
With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose job
The daytime crap with the folksinger slop
He hung himself with a guitar string
A slab of turkey neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing
You can't get it right if you can't relate
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite
That's chokin' on the splinters

Soy un perdedor
(Get crazy with the Cheeze Whiz)
Soy un perdedor
(Drive-by body pierce)
Soy
Soy un perdedor
(I can't believe you)
Soy un perdedor
Soy un perdedor
(Sprechen Sie Deutche, baby)
Soy un perdedor
(Know what I'm sayin'?)
Source: LyricFind

What are you devoted to?

An Australian tradition

I graduate Suma with a 4.0 and two Science Degrees. You aren't fit to wipe my ass, Loser.

Poor Little Gretchen..... We know this plays on a loop in your empty hat rack of a head.

One look at my Poster Rating says YOU SUCK and I DON'T.

I have 10 times the Respect and Credibility you do.

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Dude, you suck so bad at this, you are like Bubble Gum I have to scrape off of my shoe.

You aren't even at my level.

You are so low, I am walking on you and scraping you off of my shoe.

Hell, why scrape you off when I can toss you and my shoes in The Trash where you belong and buy new ones?

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Bow Down You Immoral Peasant.

What are you devoted to?
An Australian tradition

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Dude, you suck so bad at this, you are like Bubble gum I have to scrape off of my shoe.

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Great dude, you're a member of a very active circle jerk.

Anyway, pretty sad that those are the stats you use to congratulate yourself. :21:

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial

Imagine a lower court judge dictating to a higher court judge how he runs his trial.

You can imagine that if you want, I've certainly never said anything close to resembling that.

What are you devoted to?
An Australian tradition

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Dude, you suck so bad at this, you are like Bubble gum I have to scrape off of my shoe.

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Anyway, pretty sad that those are the stats you use to congratulate yourself. :21:

No, Turd Burgular. See you are too dumb to get it.

I am intellectually superior to you.
I am more witty than you.
I make people laugh.
I make them think.

You make them puke
You make them blink.
giphy.gif

Thus Endeth Thy Rebuke.

She knows she has a major clusterfuck in her hands and is desperately trying to figure out how to make it go away.

She has no say in Senate rules.

I don't quite agree -- I think she's trying to save SOMEthing from this catastrophe. Making a big fuss about process, as in "this is a crooked process!!" is her best shot. I wouldn't have said she had any hope of saving anything, but she has tied up the Senate in knots so far.

An Australian tradition

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Yah Lost, Shrillery

No, Turd Burgular. See you are too dumb to get it.

I am intellectually superior to you.
I am more witty than you.
I make people laugh.
I make them think.

You make them puke
You make them blink.

Thus Endeth Thy Rebuke.

Sad thing is you're using Jake Paul unironically. :21:

What are you devoted to?
An Australian tradition

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Dude, you suck so bad at this, you are like Bubble Gum I have to scrape off of my shoe.

Hell, why scrape you off when I can toss you and my shoes in The Trash where you belong and buy new ones?

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Tree: Master of fake Internet points that have absolutely no value. Woo! Take a bow, superstar!

What are you devoted to?
An Australian tradition

Happy Joy

21,709 Messages
Rating 9,558

Tree

23,488 Messages
Rating 26,967

Yah Lost, Shrillery

Tree: Master of fake Internet points that have absolutely no value. Woo! Take a bow, superstar!

Actually there is a reason there is a rating system, but I'll let you dummies figure it out all by your DimTard selves.

Forum List

Back