🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is such a threat to the nation.

So ima sit on these articles of impeachment because it's so important that we try to remove him....

Pelosi will strengthen them before she sends them to the Senate
She may add another charge

Mitch will dismiss without looking at them. Pelosi needs to make that more politically damaging to Republicans

So you think Nazi will manufacture stuff to make her clusterfuck look better?

Glad you admit she has nothing, and this isn’t about saving our “democracy”, but about damaging Republicans.

Was that the purpose the Founding Fathers put impeachment in the Constitution?

We still owe these SOBs for blowing up our trips in Lebanon, Taking Hostages, and Killing thousands of Americans in addition to countless others through their sponsorship of terrorism.

If you want to know how Evil Iran is, read about God’s Special Judgment for them in The Bible Ezekiel 38. Iran is The Only Country that God States has a High Demon Assigned to it. “The Prince of Persia.

God Supernaturally Destroys 90% of their Military by Holy Fire in a single moment on The Mountains of Israel and it takes 7 months to bury the bodies, and 7 years to clear the battlefield the carnage is so great!

if Iran retaliates, the blame lies at the feet of Trump, my friends!

So ima sit on these articles of impeachment because it's so important that we try to remove him....

Pelosi will strengthen them before she sends them to the Senate
She may add another charge

Mitch will dismiss without looking at them. Pelosi needs to make that more politically damaging to Republicans

She cannot do that. The Inquiry was concluded, when they dropped The Gavel, and then voted on The Articles.

But you are a dumbass foreigner so you wouldn’t know any better!

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Too bad. She knew when she started it wasn't gonna go anywhere. Reminds me of the 2000 election. The rules didn't work in their favor so they tried to change them retroactively. Doesn't work that way.

Impeachment and removal from office are two separate things. She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House. Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
Do you believe if McConnell gave in to all of her demands, that there would be a fair trial?

What has she said that's not fair?
I'm asking, do you believe if McConnell does everything pelosi wants, that there will be a fair trial?

She wants to know what the rules are going to be in the senate so that McConnell doesn't attempt to kill any impeachment trial thus rendering what she feels is important for our country to fall by the way side. You don't have to agree with her to recognize the obvious.
Too bad. She knew when she started it wasn't gonna go anywhere. Reminds me of the 2000 election. The rules didn't work in their favor so they tried to change them retroactively. Doesn't work that way.

Impeachment and removal from office are two separate things. She is only oversees one and only has influence in the other so she's simply looking to get the fairest trail she can for the findings that were realized in the House. Again, you can disagree with the impeachment results but the OP is making up reasons for her actions now and the wingnut stupidity is painful to watch.
Do you believe if McConnell gave in to all of her demands, that there would be a fair trial?

I'm asking, do you believe if McConnell does everything pelosi wants, that there will be a fair trial?

Sorry, dude. You need to be specific, what are you getting at? What does Pelosi want that you feel isn't fair?

The senate rules are none of her fucking business. It's just that simple.
Yeah...why would anyone care about a fair trial.

Sorry, dude. You need to be specific, what are you getting at? What does Pelosi want that you feel isn't fair?
The ability for her to run the trial in the Senate.

The senate rules are none of her fucking business. It's just that simple.
Yeah...why would anyone care about a fair trial.

Foster Dick doesn't seem to.

She's not trying to run the trial. See, we wrapped that up so quick and thank you for being specific.

She's not trying to run the trial. See, we wrapped that up so quick and thank you for being specific.
Yes, she is.

Now it’s wrapped up.

I'm not insinuating anything she said is not fair. I'm asking, if pelosi gets what she wants from McConnell, do you believe there can be a fair trial?

I'm not insinuating anything she said is not fair. I'm asking, if pelosi gets what she wants from McConnell, do you believe there can be a fair trial?

Oh shit. Ok, let me make this clear so that we are talking about the same stuff. What do you think Pelosi wants....specifically?

Ok, let me be more specific. If pelosi gets advanced notice of the rules, and McConnell allows her to have the witnesses she wants, do you believe there will be a fair trial?

Ok, let me be more specific. If pelosi gets advanced notice of the rules, and McConnell allows her to have the witnesses she wants, do you believe there will be a fair trial?

Well, that's a start. You're going to want the senate to take the Whitehouse to court to get documents and witnesses they couldn't get in the court. Also you're going to want to include anything discovered as these documents are released to be included in the trail which could mean more subpoenas and witnesses. You also have to ensure that all these elements are included in an actual trial.

Well, that's a start. You're going to want the senate to take the Whitehouse to court to get documents and witnesses they couldn't get in the court. Also you're going to want to include anything discovered as these documents are released to be included in the trail which could mean more subpoenas and witnesses. You also have to ensure that all these elements are included in an actual trial.
Ok, and with all of that, you feel that the senate trial would be fair? I just want to make sure I have everything clear, and included.

Question:

The house wants to make sure there are new witnesses in the senate trial. They say that new witnesses could be used to make new articles of impeachment or add to the current ones.

So, the questions I have, and I really dont know, so you folks can inform me, but, if new articles are introduced, wouldnt that take a whole new hearing by the house and another trial by the senate? Also, once the articles are transmitted to the senate, does the house lose the ability to ammend them, since those articles are no longer in "control" of the house, and are already being tried in the senate?

Nancy wants a guarantee that the Senate trial will be conducted the same way she conducted the inquiry.
Only Dems get to subpoena the witnesses they want.
Republicans can't subpoena anyone.
Questions of witnesses must be approved in advance by the Dems.
Dems can instruct the witnesses to not answer questions they deem inappropriate.
Dems get to screen witnesses in private without Republicans present.
What could be more fair?

donald is not a threat, but if Hank Johnson becomes president, the entire east coast of the USA will collapse into the atlantic

Forum List

Back