Donald Trump is the ONLY honest Republican in the entire Republican Party. And you know it!

R

rdean

Donald Trump has been Donald Trump and refuses to be anyone else.

Kudos for Trump. Go for it. Be yourself. Don't let Republicans hide who you are. Remember, you represent the GOP base. And to me, it looks like you are doing a fantastic job.

Just because some people told Mexicans to get out of the country doesn't mean those same people are racist. We have been telling people to get out of this country for a long time. It only becomes an issue when dark skin people are the ones told to get out because everyone knows that the whitey can't do anything that isn't racist to some degree. Enforcing immigration laws against people of european descent is OK but doing the same thing for everyone else is R A C I S T.

Check out my favorite movie

Just because some people told Mexicans to get out of the country doesn't mean those same people are racist. We have been telling people to get out of this country for a long time. It only becomes an issue when dark skin people are the ones told to get out because everyone knows that the whitey can't do anything that isn't racist to some degree. Enforcing immigration laws against people of european descent is OK but doing the same thing for everyone else is R A C I S T.

Check out my favorite movie

There's worse.

Donald Trump has been Donald Trump and refuses to be anyone else.

Kudos for Trump. Go for it. Be yourself. Don't let Republicans hide who you are. Remember, you represent the GOP base. And to me, it looks like you are doing a fantastic job.

I would have never expected this from rdean.

I'm still waiting to hear of all the great things Hillary has done for minorities...besides speeches.

I'm still waiting to hear of all the great things Hillary has done for minorities...besides speeches.
What have Republicans done for minorities? If you find a way minorities have been harassed, cheated, had their votes suppressed or robbed, you can bet is was Republicans behind it. Example: Who are the gays always fighting? Republicans.

What have Republicans done for minorities? If you find a way minorities have been harassed, cheated, had their votes suppressed or robbed, you can bet is was Republicans behind it. Example: Who are the gays always fighting? Republicans.
The issue is that USMB Liberals truly have NOTHING positive to say about Hillary.

Forum List

Back