Donald Trump Jr. Doubles Down on Calling John Fetterman a 'Vegetable'

These people haven't learned a thing. It's the same childish insults, sophomoric taunts, and crass behavior that cost them the election two years ago and they've made zero effort to change. Despite this, these people still think they have a shot at returning to the White House.

He is giving his people what the want.

These people haven't learned a thing. It's the same childish insults, sophomoric taunts, and crass behavior that cost them the election two years ago and they've made zero effort to change. Despite this, these people still think they have a shot at returning to the White House.

Fetterman isn't? He had a critical stroke. A vegetable isn't what I'd say but no one ever said that Trump is diplomatic.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Where do they find this stuff? After all the names Hillary called Trump and republicans and Biden's constant insults, the freaking left uses Fetterman as a political tool.
What about BRANDON calling parents DOMESTIC TERRORISTS , calling those who didn’t agree with the COVID Vaccine MURDERERS, accusing those who believe in Voter ID RACIST and JIM CROW and stating WHITE SUPREMACY is our GREATEST threat?

Trump Jr is Trumpier than his father.

I hope I’m wrong but I see him making a push in politics.

Yup. Joe Wilson pulled this shit during Obama's SOTU speech and was censured by the Republicans.

But now it's OK for Marjorie Trailer Queen to do it, OK by Barely-Speaker No Balls McCarthy: Shouting "Liar" and then the bitch takes exception for getting the same treatment in a restaurant last week..

What a bunch of fucking cowards. Thank you Twain, or Jesus or whoever said this first:

330085795_1330786814156490_15479671755197560_n.jpg

Fetterman can give it, but he can't take it. The doofus has attacked Mr. Trump's father many fucking times, and now he's pissed that the Trumps are returning fire. Tough Shit.

Dimwingers hate it when people tell the truth............especially when it's about their Cult.
Has your cult acknowledged through court records that Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson spoke amongst themselves that they knew Trump had lost and that Sydney Powell and Rudy were losers? Hmmmm, loser? Those are cult leaders, asshole. But then you've always been one of the dumber ones here.

lol....bullshit...after you cried you said one more time and i will put you on ignore,which you did, but couldnt keep me there because you just have to know what i was saying about you....lol....
putting you on ignore forever this time just to make you eat your words and look like a jerk

Forum List

Back