Donald Trump Jr. Doubles Down on Calling John Fetterman a 'Vegetable'

Anybody that either voted for Fetterman or thinks it is good that the shithead got elected is a fucking moron. Probably more of a vegetable than Fetterman himself.

I think Fetterman went insane because he is living a lie with his hoodie, rats-nest beard, shaved head and prison-style tattoos.

I think it would be interesting if the Senator came out of the lunatic asylum growing back his hair, with a clean shaven face and properly fitting Brooks Brothers clothes.

Being who he actually is, instead of masquerading as a "working class tough guy", could do a lot for his mental health.

So him hunting caused him to call Fetterman a vegetable?
Junior is attacking others, a very typical trump tactic, which I despise.
I was simply asking you to tell me juniors major accomplishments.

Does junior have ANY?????????

Junior is attacking others, a very typical trump tactic, which I despise.
I was simply asking you to tell me juniors major accomplishments.

Does junior have ANY?????????
What do the people you support do?

Donald Trump jr like his father are cold hearted people that live to make fun of good people. They are disgusting.

Donald Trump jr like his father are cold hearted people that live to make fun of good people. They are disgusting.

What "good" people?

Uncle Festerman is a phony, not a good person at all.

I guess its unfortunate for him that he went insane in 2023, after having a devastating Stroke at a young age in 2022.

However, misfortune on his part isn't a sign of virtue.

What do the people you support do?
Nice deflection.
It's what you do when you have no answer.

Who I support is NOT who you think I support.
I've never been to ANY form of a Political Rally.

Just because I call out the trumps and other kkkult members, doesn't mean I support any (D) or any far left activism.
I support most every teacher, because there are a minuscule number of bad teachers that you believe indoctrinate and groom.

So, what are juniors accomplishments?
Give us your top 5.

1).
2).
3).
4).
5).

Has your cult acknowledged through court records that Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson spoke amongst themselves that they knew Trump had lost and that Sydney Powell and Rudy were losers? Hmmmm, loser? Those are cult leaders, asshole. But then you've always been one of the dumber ones here.
I don't have a cult, Simp. And I have nothing to do with what people on Fox say or do, Dumbass.

Grow a brain.

Nice deflection.
It's what you do when you have no answer.

Who I support is NOT who you think I support.
I've never been to ANY form of a Political Rally.

Just because I call out the trumps and other kkkult members, doesn't mean I support any (D) or any far left activism.
I support most every teacher, because there are a minuscule number of bad teachers that you believe indoctrinate and groom.

So, what are juniors accomplishments?
Give us your top 5.

1).
2).
3).
4).
5).
I really do not care what his accomplishments are. Do you care about Hunter's?

Trump lowered the bar. Hopefully after he steps away from politics the bar will be reset

Donald Trump Jr. Doubles Down on Calling John Fetterman a 'Vegetable'​

Goodnight, Taz--- offhand, I would classify Fetterman as somewhere between a creamed celery and a baked rutabaga. But I bet he can wash a windshield pretty well.

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 5.38.59 PM.png

Seriously, I get what you are saying and kinda agree with you. I think Trump ought to tone down the insults a bit and focus more on looking more presidential especially to those who have been on the fence about him.

These people haven't learned a thing. It's the same childish insults, sophomoric taunts, and crass behavior that cost them the election two years ago and they've made zero effort to change. Despite this, these people still think they have a shot at returning to the White House.

Is Fetterman alive? Why did his family run the other way when he got "hospitalized"?

These people haven't learned a thing. It's the same childish insults, sophomoric taunts, and crass behavior that cost them the election two years ago and they've made zero effort to change. Despite this, these people still think they have a shot at returning to the White House.

This is why they will never win another election again.

i endorse childish insults of worthless members of society, and Fetterman certainly is one. he's at the top of the list, in fact
So anyone in poor health is worthless to society?

When you take ill & you will, don't forget to off yourself to benefit society.

Forum List

Back