Donald Trump Jr. reacts to infowars censorship reality about purging all conservative media

Facebook is a private company. So is YouTube. Alex Jones still has his InfoWars site, so he's not being silenced.

And, I don't see any reason why any social media platform should be forced to carry for free content that they don't agree with.

If he was paying Facebook and YouTube, and had a contract for them to carry his content, I'd say different, but he doesn't, so I don't.
I agree and SuckADickBerg should not have more influence over Congress than you or I do.

Really. "Conservative media" huh?

So.... "conservative media" looks like this?

iu

Well ah.... you must be very proud.

We willl be proud and laugh our asses off when you stupid pathetic COCKY IGNORANT C....ts get takne down as well. and they are coming for you brown shirt they come for their own remember taht's what you assholes are all about. COMMIE.

And if there was any doubt that Appeal to Emotion is exactly what he's all about ---- wave BUH-bye to said doubt. ^^
You post a meme and you’re accusing someone else of being emotional?

iu

Yeah, funny thing is he was probably imitating the spazoid Left when he did that . . . .

I dunno. Looks more to me like Curley Howard. Other times he looks like Peewee Herman or a WWE actor. Other times it's like

I don't even know what to compare that to.

Looks to me like (fill in the blank) most any late-night talk show cnn msnbc host / Berkeley professor snowflake liberal the night of the election reacting as they realized Hillary had lost. Alex captures the mood perfectly.

iu

We willl be proud and laugh our asses off when you stupid pathetic COCKY IGNORANT C....ts get takne down as well. and they are coming for you brown shirt they come for their own remember taht's what you assholes are all about. COMMIE.

And if there was any doubt that Appeal to Emotion is exactly what he's all about ---- wave BUH-bye to said doubt. ^^

Ummm... yyyyyeah..... it's an illustration thereof....

--- And? Was there a point coming?

iu

Tissue?

iu

Tissue?

Gesundheit.

Apparently not then. You're welcome.

Hoooooooooold on wasnt that bratty kid a registered Democrat all his life? So all of a sudden he is a conservative ?

Hoooooooooold on wasnt that bratty kid a registered Democrat all his life? So all of a sudden he is a conservative ?

Like father, like son I guess. Trump used to be a Democrat as well.
So the orange and his family were always liberals....and when he decided to fool the bumb righties, his family now are all righties ? Loooooool

At least Republicans finally admit that lies and conspiracies are the foundation of the conservative movement.

You have to understand...
No Infowars is the end of Mindwars 'intellectual' and posting life.
His daily News, and most of his OPs.

Trump is/was also a fan, and was on Alex Jones'/Infowars boobtube.

Today's Infowars is tomorrow's Fox News and Trump policy.
`

Last edited:

Like father, like son I guess. Trump used to be a Democrat as well.
So the orange and his family were always liberals....and when he decided to fool the bumb righties, his family now are all righties ? Loooooool

Actually the poster said 'used to be a Democrat', not a Liberal. .

I'm not sure that even has a factual basis; I do recall Rump saying "I probably identify more with the Democrats" and that the economy does better under Democrats, but I don't remember him actually claiming membership. I don't know of any past claim made by Junior at all.

Forum List

Back