Donald Trump Jr.’s Mongolia Hunting Trip Cost Taxpayers $77,000

defund whatever the fuck this is
I know we wasted a hell of a lot more on a Russian probe that we no where for years.

But ... It doesn't really matter what any of the President's family does secret service has to be there... This is a nothing burger. It happens every single time they do anything outside the white house.

defund whatever the fuck this is
1, I first consider the source and know that the Washington Post is vehemently anti-Orange Man and his immediate family and has said so much B.S. about them in the past, that I disregard their stories for the most part.
2. The second thing I do, is if I see complaints that it cost the taxpayer thousands to cover a president or immediate family's trips, your precious Obama and his family included, I recognize the president and his immediate family all have Secret Service for safety/security coverage and thus, the cost is acceptable. If Obama or one of your leftist, Marxist/Leninist politicians were sitting in the Oval Office, the same holds true and you wouldn't complain and you know it.
You're simply another "Orange Man Bad," Trump Derangement Syndrome individual.

What's the big deal? All Presidential offspring get Secret Service protection. Should Presidential offspring be forced to stay at home during their father's reign, to keep the cost of that protection to a minimum?

Hopefully, someday on one of his hunting trips he’ll get eaten by some pissed off innocent animal.

As I said, it's simply, "Orange Man Bad" and this includes his immediate family. The leftists just continue to try to find ways to divide and conquer this nation. This is just another tactic of publicizing and criticizing any expenditures by the president and his immediate family, if they travel anywhere.

This is why these self-proclaimed conservatives can NEVER fix their mouths to talk about Presidential spending ever, ever again..

This is why these self-proclaimed conservatives can NEVER fix their mouths to talk about Presidential spending ever, ever again..

There was no "presidential spending" here at all. Just Secret Service agents doing their statutory duties.

If Congress doesn't like it, they can pass a new law eliminating SS protection for Presidential children. Or ex presidents for that matter.

After all, Jimmy Carter with all of his world tours of Shithole countries costs the taxpayers a lot more than Dubya who just goes down to the ball games in Arlington.

Forum List

Back