🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump just got "Tina Fey'd" by Hillary Clinton.

R

rdean

Tina quoted Palin word for word

Donald Trump Quotes by Hillary Clinton:

More countries should have nuclear weapons including Arabia

Default on our debts

Torture.

Murder of civilians related to terrorists.

I have a very good brain

I know more about Isis than the generals do, believe me.

Climate change invented by Chinese.

Praised Putin.

He has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe Pageant.

and on

and on...............

Trump talking about Miss Universe Pageant as "foreign policy experience".

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

Hillary, on the other hand, used Donald's words and quotes in context.
There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

Default on our debts

Torture.

I have a very good brain

Praised Putin.

and on

and on...............

When you can quote someone else, it can be devastating. Republicans use partial quotes and do it all the time. You didn't make that, what difference does it make.

If I said, "Republicans say I want to kill my grandmother", they would only use "I want to kill my grandmother" because that's what they do, it's who they are.

There are those who say, but she didn't give specifics. Only she did. Everything Donald is for, obviously, she is against. Torture, murder, default, Putin and so on. But I suspect she likes Miss Universe, but I'm not sure.

You can be sure Hillary 'likes' any Miss Universe.
But Hillary better not let Huma know about it.
'Sand monkey' women like Huma have a bad reputation for violence when they are jealous.

Funny how Cankles claims Donnieboy is a warmonger, when clearly she is a Neocon of the highest degree.

...and old leftist trick of accusing your opponent of the exact things you ARE. As old as that tactic is, it still works on dummies.

She did a good job describing him with his own words....she didn't reach low and make up stuff about him, or act like a 3 year old calling silly names....

She simply laid down his irractic, crazy, incoherent statements on foreign policy one after the other....wow....and she had some humor.

The Don"s comeback was childish yet Hitler like.....Yes I said Adolf....before in power and when in power with his rhetoric, rants, raising fluctuation of his voice.....she got under his ignorant, boastful, arrogant, thin skin and he comes out as the fool he always is....

Hillary is taking tips from a comedian on explaining policy. Interesting. Maybe Hillary can get a comedian to think up her next slogan too.

Default on our debts

Torture.

I have a very good brain

Praised Putin.

and on

and on...............

'Sand monkey' women like Huma have a bad reputation for violence when they are jealous.

Yes...yes....all strong, assertive women are lesbians........

Rdean, does your employer know that you're using a company computer during work hours to post non-work related nonsense? ....... :cool:
I'm retiring soon. We are working on a knowledge transfer.
I'm really glad you are so concerned.

Hillary is taking tips from a comedian on explaining policy. Interesting. Maybe Hillary can get a comedian to think up her next slogan too.
Seems you are correct. Donald is definitely a comedian.

Don s foreign policy comes from "his own brain" without needing any advice from the generals, so he says...

She did a good job describing him with his own words....she didn't reach low and make up stuff about him, or act like a 3 year old calling silly names....

She simply laid down his irractic, crazy, incoherent statements on foreign policy one after the other....wow....and she had some humor.

The Don"s comeback was childish yet Hitler like.....Yes I said Adolf....before in power and when in power with his rhetoric, rants, raising fluctuation of his voice.....she got under his ignorant, boastful, arrogant, thin skin and he comes out as the fool he always is....
I really admired the why she was calm, didn't make faces and she came across as a concerned citizen.

Donald on the other hand, firing back, screaming and ranting.

I know you are but what am I?

Default on our debts

Torture.

I have a very good brain

Praised Putin.

and on

and on...............

Yoko Ono claimed she had an affair with her.

Yep...just keep repeating his own words....get under his very very very very very thin orange skin.....and presto! more of his own words to quote.

Default on our debts

Torture.

I have a very good brain

Praised Putin.

and on

and on...............

Hillary's delivery was perfect. It reminded me a bit of the sort of great zingers you hear in those British parliament sessions with the PM.

Default on our debts

Torture.

I have a very good brain

Praised Putin.

and on

and on...............

Yoko Ono claimed she had an affair with her.
Nope. She didn't, the article on that was SATIRE.

Forum List

Back