donald trump kills Glenn Beck

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
There is a rumor on twitter that Republican candidate Donald Trump has murder talk show host, Glenn Beck. Sources say that various media outlets are preparing to say that Mr Trump strangled Beck with his large hands on fifth avenue after a dispute over the famous billionaires hair.

Statements have been made by the trump camp denying this occured. The blaze also reporting an alleged comment from Glenn Beck saying "I'm not dead you idiots."

Despite that many Anti Trump hopefuls remain hopeful that this could be the fall of the unstoppable Donald trump. Governor John Kasich was said to say "see I told everyone I still can win." However, polling of trump supporters shows an increase commitment to support trump this fall

There is a rumor on twitter that Republican candidate Donald Trump has murder talk show host, Glenn Beck. Sources say that various media outlets are preparing to say that Mr Trump strangled Beck with his large hands on fifth avenue after a dispute over the famous billionaires hair.

Statements have been made by the trump camp denying this occured. The blaze also reporting an alleged comment from Glenn Beck saying "I'm not dead you idiots."

Despite that many Anti Trump hopefuls remain hopeful that this could be the fall of the unstoppable Donald trump. Governor John Kasich was said to say "see I told everyone I still can win." However, polling of trump supporters shows an increase commitment to support trump this fall

No one can derail the train of Trump!

No one can derail the train of Trump!

Which is itself pretty alarming, since people should NEVER support anyone that blindly.

No fear, according to Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz is "the Chosen One"... Ted can just bring Beck back from the dead.

Beck spent all last week declaring that God has spent the last 10 years preparing and sanctifying his audience to rise up at this very moment and save the republic by electing Ted Cruz as president. But when he went to Utah, Beck made it unmistakably clear to his fellow Mormons that God is using them to save America because evangelical Christians "are not listening to their God," a reference to southern evangelical Republicans who have voted for Donald Trump.

When Beck spoke at a rally for Sen. Lee's re-election in Draper on Saturday, he explicitly invoked the language of the White Horse Prophecy.

- See more at: The White Horse Prophecy: Glenn Beck Tells Utah That God Has Chosen The Mormons To Save America By Electing Ted Cruz

This is the wrong forum.

It belongs in the rubber room.

Very funny. It has the same level of satire as Andy Borowitz.
Andy Borowitz, Latest Stories - The New Yorker

CINCINNATI (The Borowitz Report)—Republican front-runner Donald Trump was crying foul on Monday after Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders allegedly dispatched an army of vegan thugs to attack a rally of peace-loving Nazis in Cincinnati.

According to Trump, he had begun to address a group of “orderly and civil Nazis” at a downtown arena when his audience was suddenly set upon by an unruly mob of angry vegans, many menacingly clad in Birkenstocks and sustainable garments.

The Sanders supporters, singing an alarmingly militant version of Simon & Garfunkel’s “America,” marched into the arena and began “intimidating and threatening” the Nazis, Trump said....

Carol Foyler, a Nazi from suburban Cincinnati, said that she feared for her life when one of the vegans “ripped a Trump sign” from her hands and “tried to recycle it.”

“One of them tried to swing an NPR tote bag at my head,” the terrified Nazi said.

I don't think this is funny in the slightest. If this is your attempt at political humor, you failed miserably. Making jokes about people killing other people is distasteful.

I don't think this is funny in the slightest. If this is your attempt at political humor, you failed miserably. Making jokes about people killing other people is distasteful.

Y'know, unless Donald Trump does it. Then it's brilliant political strategy.

The point being that "brilliant political strategy" or not, nobody should be doing it. The fake sex scandals, the wife bashing, the nudies, the violence...

I should have voted for someone else. Both Trump and Cruz are disreputable characters. And more pointedly, I'm ashamed of myself for putting even one modicum of support behind Trump and wasting my vote on him, and Cruz is only making it worse for himself. And while I've not been in the political sphere for long, I've watched it degenerate into this. It's a circus all around.

Last edited:

The point being that "brilliant political strategy" or not, nobody should be doing it. The fake sex scandals, the wife bashing, the nudies, the violence...

I should have voted for someone else. Both Trump and Cruz are disreputable characters. And more pointedly, I'm ashamed of myself for putting even one modicum of support behind Trump and wasting my vote on him, and Cruz is only making it worse for himself. And while I've not been in the political sphere for long, I've watched it degenerate into this. It's a circus all around.

Nudies? It's not like some paparazzi shot her long-distance while sunbathing around the pool and posted it. Posing nude was HER FUCKING JOB! I think if we're going to consider Heidi Cruz's career a valid issue to discuss, it's fair to consider Melania Trump's. Particularly if the people doing the considering have an issue with either one of them.

Please note that there was nothing untrue, insulting, or even unflattering in the ad. It was just, "This is who she is. If you don't care for that, vote for someone else." If Donald Trump didn't want people to point out that he bought himself a nude model trophy wife, he probably shouldn't have bought a nude model for his trophy wife. HE'S the one who likes to brag about having "a hot piece of ass", so what in the holy Hell is he all offended about now when someone ELSE points out what he himself talked about, and a hell of a lot more politely than he did?

More to the point, Ted Cruz had nothing to do with it. He's barred by campaign finance law from having anything to do with it. He's no more responsible for that PAC running that ad than he is for me posting that Donald Trump is a painted-up supervillain in this message board. It's this funny little thing we Americans like to call "freedom of speech", and it exists primarily for us to say whatever the hell we want about politics.

this has to be a fake of Avatar. the one I knew didn't stoop to the level of hate or petty like what I've seen from this fake.

this has to be a fake of Avatar. the one I knew didn't stoop to the level of hate or petty like what I've seen from this fake.

Welcome to the Brave New World of Trump. How do you like Trumptopia so far?
he doesn't compare to the hate Obama could bring out in the people with his constant running us down, preaching to us like he's someone special, and has the class of a, well he has no class. . at least to me it seems, Trump Care's about the country and especially our vets. I don't get it but whatever blows their skirts up I guess.

Welcome to the Brave New World of Trump. How do you like Trumptopia so far?
he doesn't compare to the hate Obama could bring out in the people with his constant running us down, preaching to us like he's someone special, and has the class of a, well he has no class. . at least to me it seems, Trump Care's about the country and especially our vets. I don't get it but whatever blows their skirts up I guess.

Wrong. Obama just set conservatives against liberals to a higher degree than they had already been. Trump has set everyone against everyone else.

You want to talk about someone preaching that he's someone special? Take in a Trump speech sometime. "We're going to make America great!" "How?" "Well, I'M going to be running it!"

Has no class? Obama is the fucking Queen of England compared to Trump. Trump's so far beyond being a scum-sucking cretin, we're going to have to invent new terminology to cover it. I didn't think it was possible to find a politician more crass than the Clintons, but that just goes to show you that you should never say never.

Trump cares about the country and veterans? Prove it. Trump cares about himself. Everything else is just a photo op.

what beautiful woman would marry an old man, that is older than her own father, in the prime of her life, if it were not for money?

Forum List

Back