Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Hate soooo bad that they pass a law to go after Trump.........

Now they can make public people's Tax Returns ........think about that for a moment and let it set in........

Another way to attack political opponents is all it is now.
They are looking to provide his returns to Congress

Every other modern President provided them without a fuss
But they had nothing to hide
And your crystal ball says he has something to hide.......lol

A law to order public release of private information and you don't consider the consequences to others........or do you even care.........Power by any means necessary...............

Your side had 3 years to invent a crime with the tools of the Federal Gov't and got nothing.........Now a BS political game again.........after 3 years of failure...............Your side has no honor........no integrity......and are a pack of liars.......

No one really cares what you think anymore.
BENGHAZI!
Benghazi wasn't a crime......but the so called inquiry was to show HOW TUFF HILLARY WAS.......Stupidity in policy under Obama is an understatement.............but it wasn't a crime.....If Stupidity was a crime then I do think half of the U.S. would be in jail for it.

And thank you for proving my points.........this is not an Impeachment for a crime.........but because your side doesn't like Trump.......We already knew that.

Now they can make public people's Tax Returns ........think about that for a moment and let it set in........

How about you Mr Eagle patriot, think about how your AH, your moron Trump said he'd release all his taxes ? The man is a degenerate liar and people like you kiss his dirty butt

The privacy of tax returns is a sacred precept here in America, ed.

If Trump's taxes were released, expect to see Soros taxes, along with those of other liberals in the private sector like Jay Fucking Z and Beyonce.

How about you Mr Eagle patriot, think about how your AH, your moron Trump said he'd release all his taxes ? The man is a degenerate liar and people like you kiss his dirty butt
Divert the subject when you don't like the argument. TDS is your problem and not mine.

He's leaving for the same reason everyone else is.......New York sucks........It lost 2 reps and electoral votes last CENSUS........and will likely lose 2 more the next one.......face it...........people are running from the Liberal Run Utopia and you know it.
YOU mentioned taxes NOW you divert ..What about his promise to show his taxes? Prove he isn't a degenerate liar

If Trump's taxes were released, expect to see Soros taxes, along with those of other liberals in the private sector like Jay Fucking Z and Beyonce.
IF I had a fuk I wouldn't give it about those you mention DID your pos trump say he'd show his taxes OR NOT??

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
"Loses millions in tax revenue"

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.
/——/ Apparently you never had a mortgage and filed a tax return otherwise you’d know how stupid your post is.

Know you sound like a typical NY dipshit. Go play with the rats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/——-/ Explain how having mortgages means you don’t pay income tax. You need income to make the payments. And then you only deduct the interest. Well? BTW, if I was a Typical NY dipshit, I’d be a Trump hater like you.
Trump plays a shell game with his properties

When talking about how wealthy he is, he inflates the value three times over
When paying his taxes, he claims they all lose money
/——-/ Did you call Mueller with this damaging info? Adam Shytface would love to call you in as a witness. Chop chop

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.
/——/ Apparently you never had a mortgage and filed a tax return otherwise you’d know how stupid your post is.

/——-/ Explain how having mortgages means you don’t pay income tax. You need income to make the payments. And then you only deduct the interest. Well? BTW, if I was a Typical NY dipshit, I’d be a Trump hater like you.

Tax payments are based on county assessments of the property values and depreciation tables- bureaucratic regulations that often are just loosely associated with the value of the property.
/——/ Welcome to Nassau County’s property value shell game.

They are looking to provide his returns to Congress

Every other modern President provided them without a fuss
But they had nothing to hide
And your crystal ball says he has something to hide.......lol

A law to order public release of private information and you don't consider the consequences to others........or do you even care.........Power by any means necessary...............

Your side had 3 years to invent a crime with the tools of the Federal Gov't and got nothing.........Now a BS political game again.........after 3 years of failure...............Your side has no honor........no integrity......and are a pack of liars.......

No one really cares what you think anymore.
BENGHAZI!
Benghazi wasn't a crime......but the so called inquiry was to show HOW TUFF HILLARY WAS.......Stupidity in policy under Obama is an understatement.............but it wasn't a crime.....If Stupidity was a crime then I do think half of the U.S. would be in jail for it.

And thank you for proving my points.........this is not an Impeachment for a crime.........but because your side doesn't like Trump.......We already knew that.
BENGHAZI!

A six year investigation of a terrorist attack that killed four people
The 9-11 investigation lasted three months

Republican whining about an investigation into blatant abuse of power falls on deaf ears.

IF I had a fuk I wouldn't give it about those you mention DID your pos trump say he'd show his taxes OR NOT??
He did and decided that he wouldn't..........he has disclosed his campaign finances reports as required to run for office.

Show me under the Constitution were it orders him to do so..........Just because you say he has to do so doesn't make it necessary..........

Your side wants to dig through it looking for a crime like the last 3 years..........For 3 years investigations.......you got NOTHING..........

You got NOTHING now.........but a political stunt.

Ukraine says they are not a victim..........where is the crime when the victim isn't a victim........So this is BS.......we already know it........and in other threads other posters are already admitting it.........because I trolled their asses til they admitted it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Tax payments are based on county assessments of the property values and depreciation tables- bureaucratic regulations that often are just loosely associated with the value of the property.
/——/ Welcome to Nassau County’s property value shell game.
I hate it too

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”

Your not to bright. I love Trump. Voted for him and will again. Democrats are lying, criminal scum.

Who doesn’t pay income tax. I know President Trump does. NY turned on him when he stopped funding them became a Republican and became President.

/——/ Me too. Then we agree. Why are we arguing?

None of them are setting national policy that could impact their personal wealth. The potential for a conflict of interest with Trump is greater than all previous Presidents combined

That is why he won’t release his taxes

Divert the subject when you don't like the argument. TDS is your problem and not mine.

He's leaving for the same reason everyone else is.......New York sucks........It lost 2 reps and electoral votes last CENSUS........and will likely lose 2 more the next one.......face it...........people are running from the Liberal Run Utopia and you know it.
YOU mentioned taxes NOW you divert ..What about his promise to show his taxes? Prove he isn't a degenerate liar
You mentioned tax returns ......I mentioned abusive taxes in New York and why everyone is running..........Census and lose of Reps in New York proves my point.

All you have on your side is TDS...........Good luck stopping the people leaving.......and lost revenues.....LOL

Rachel Maddow already showed the President's taxes. I forget the exact amount, but he pays like $30 Million a year. He's glad to pay it too.

The people at Jackson Hewitt who do Trump's taxes told him that the limitations of Salt deductions would cost him plenty. But since it was the right thing to do, he did it anyhow.

He did and decided that he wouldn't..........he has disclosed his campaign finances reports as required to run for office.

Show me under the Constitution were it orders him to do so..........Just because you say he has to do so doesn't make it necessary..........

Your side wants to dig through it looking for a crime like the last 3 years..........For 3 years investigations.......you got NOTHING..........

Ukraine says they are not a victim..........where is the crime when the victim isn't a victim........So this is BS.......we already know it........and in other threads other posters are already admitting it.........because I trolled their asses til they admitted it.

/——/ All democRATs would have to do is question a large write off like depreciation and the LSM would run with Trump is a TAX CHEAT.

None of them are setting national policy that could impact their personal wealth. The potential for a conflict of interest with Trump is greater than all previous Presidents combined

Actually, Soros and the others are huge liberal contributors that make like they are impartial. Further, the people would be interested in Soros' returns. Maybe he's hiding something. If he has nothing to hide, he shouldn't have a problem.

BTW, he won't have a choice if Trump's are revealed.

/——-/ Too bad for you Trump won’t release them. You’re stuck just making up crimes.

/——/ All democRATs would have to do is question a large write off like depreciation and the LSM would run with Trump is a TAX CHEAT.

Exactly, a lot of people don't understand depreciation and other technical deductions, the media would seek to confuse the taxpayers.

Begging your pardon eagle but why do you think he won't show his taxes ?? Why do you think they don't want to show the COMPLETE transcript of his call to the Ukraine President ?? The POS doesn't have an honest bone in his body and you nitwits still support him?? Shame on you all

Forum List

Back