Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Donald Trump moves permanent residence to Florida - TODAY

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
He doesn’t pay taxes you brain dead twat

President Trump doesn’t pay taxes. Your a stupid twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/——/ Before calling others stupid, you need to learn the difference between your and you’re.

Yeah a bunch of sore losers on a fishing expedition.
Oh really? So your mind is made up already. You have no idea what they know or what they are specifically looking for, but you have it all figured out. Good for you. That's not cultish at all!
/——/ Trump has lived in NY his whole life and only after he beat Hildabeast did NY decide their own Department of Taxation was not doing its job. Sure, Spanky. Sound thinking.

Well, if you kick someone in the head long enough they say goodbye. The President, wife and young son are changing their residence to Florida (no income tax state) permanently. Even though the wealthy continue to fee the over taxed state, Gov Cuomo said “good riddance.”
"Loses millions in tax revenue"

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.
/——/ Apparently you never had a mortgage and filed a tax return otherwise you’d know how stupid your post is.

Know you sound like a typical NY dipshit. Go play with the rats

/——-/ Explain how having mortgages means you don’t pay income tax. You need income to make the payments. And then you only deduct the interest. Well? BTW, if I was a Typical NY dipshit, I’d be a Trump hater like you.

Your not to bright. I love Trump. Voted for him and will again. Democrats are lying, criminal scum.

Who doesn’t pay income tax. I know President Trump does. NY turned on him when he stopped funding them became a Republican and became President.

Yeah a bunch of sore losers on a fishing expedition.
Oh really? So your mind is made up already. You have no idea what they know or what they are specifically looking for, but you have it all figured out. Good for you. That's not cultish at all!
You are a bunch of sore losers on a fishing expedition......

After 3 years of crying wolf..........no ones gives a s...t..........what you think anymore.

aoc-2.jpg

He didn't plan , the first year of the apprentice was in 2004.
We will see the taxes some day, but not WHEN the Democrats demand it-I would not show them either until I wanted to.

You are not the President, and what is he hiding?? Who do you think sent the 1040 to David Kay Johnson??

I will answer for you Cheating.

He said he showed his taxes, but so far...….. nothing. There is a reason for over 300LLCs.
STOP IT! You KNOW the IRS is auditing him like crazy and would kill him in a New York minute if something was wrong. He just wants the Democrats and others to sound like whining babies, which is working. Find something worthwhile to complain about, like the environment.

Its not going to stop (the suit) and yes according to him he has been audited forever and will be forever and ever!!
what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

pretty pathetic in the overall circle of life.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.
IF and when failure occurs it will be because republicans voters and the pos senators don't give a damn for our constitution and are deathly afraid of their moron in the WH IT IS against our laws to ask another country for help in bringing down an opponent

Cheap. His house in Florida will cost 20 times what your house cost. They’re beautiful areas of Florida that you could only dream of living there. Your just a whining bitch libtard.

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?
Trump is all wax job and no engine

Florida is a classy place, ed.

Living next door to the Limbaughs, it will be really convenient for President Trump. If Trump ever needs advise during his 2nd term, the Maha Rushdie is right there in his golf shirt ready to deliver it.

We will see the taxes some day, but not WHEN the Democrats demand it-I would not show them either until I wanted to.

You are not the President, and what is he hiding?? Who do you think sent the 1040 to David Kay Johnson??

I will answer for you Cheating.

He said he showed his taxes, but so far...….. nothing. There is a reason for over 300LLCs.
STOP IT! You KNOW the IRS is auditing him like crazy and would kill him in a New York minute if something was wrong. He just wants the Democrats and others to sound like whining babies, which is working. Find something worthwhile to complain about, like the environment.

Its not going to stop (the suit) and yes according to him he has been audited forever and will be forever and ever!!
what's not going to stop is when this fails, you'll make up some other reason to be mad. you don't care about WHY you attack trump, just that you have SOMETHING you THINK you can attack him for.

pretty pathetic in the overall circle of life.

to go this route you have to assume the IRS has failed miserably at their job and missed all this CHEATING you feel trump has done. truth be told, you just want to see them so you can FIND / INVENT shit to be "mad" about.

it's all the left does. when reason #1 fails to get anywhere, move to reason #2. when that fails, reason #3. and so on and so on.
IF and when failure occurs it will be because republicans voters and the pos senators don't give a damn for our constitution and are deathly afraid of their moron in the WH IT IS against our laws to ask another country for help in bringing down an opponent

Just because Biden is a declared candidate for President doesn't mean he is exempt from our laws, ed. President Trump has a treaty with Ukraine to help combat criminals.

BTW, busting Bite Me would do nothing for his campaign. The Bidens can be smoking crack in the middle of 5th Avenue, and their liberal devotees would vote for them anyhow. In fact, that actually happened with Hunter Biden. He was chucked out of the US Navy for being a hop head.

Cheap. His house in Florida will cost 20 times what your house cost. They’re beautiful areas of Florida that you could only dream of living there. Your just a whining bitch libtard.

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?

Living next door to the Limbaughs, it will be really convenient for President Trump. If Trump ever needs advise during his 2nd term, the Maha Rushdie is right there in his golf shirt ready to deliver it.
I'm here in Florida 6 months a year ,right on the ocean with a great view of the sun rising in the morning Love it here
Can't wait to vote against the slime bag Trump

Mar a largo is republican area, houses lots of seniors with money. They say 1000 people move to Florida everyday, no state taxes or inheritance tax, Florida is a smidge bigger than NY State, and is the 3rd most populous state.

Well Florida is really a hijacked state, it started with Bush Jr.

Hate soooo bad that they pass a law to go after Trump.........

Now they can make public people's Tax Returns ........think about that for a moment and let it set in........

Another way to attack political opponents is all it is now.
How about you Mr Eagle patriot, think about how your AH, your moron Trump said he'd release all his taxes ? The man is a degenerate liar and people like you kiss his dirty butt

Now they can make public people's Tax Returns ........think about that for a moment and let it set in........

They are looking to provide his returns to Congress

Every other modern President provided them without a fuss
But they had nothing to hide
And your crystal ball says he has something to hide.......lol

A law to order public release of private information and you don't consider the consequences to others........or do you even care.........Power by any means necessary...............

Your side had 3 years to invent a crime with the tools of the Federal Gov't and got nothing.........Now a BS political game again.........after 3 years of failure...............Your side has no honor........no integrity......and are a pack of liars.......

No one really cares what you think anymore.
BENGHAZI!

Haha...I seriously doubt that. The fake billionaire is mortgaged to the eyeballs.
/——/ Apparently you never had a mortgage and filed a tax return otherwise you’d know how stupid your post is.

/——-/ Explain how having mortgages means you don’t pay income tax. You need income to make the payments. And then you only deduct the interest. Well? BTW, if I was a Typical NY dipshit, I’d be a Trump hater like you.
Trump plays a shell game with his properties

When talking about how wealthy he is, he inflates the value three times over
When paying his taxes, he claims they all lose money

Mar a largo is republican area, houses lots of seniors with money. They say 1000 people move to Florida everyday, no state taxes or inheritance tax, Florida is a smidge bigger than NY State, and is the 3rd most populous state.

Well Florida is really a hijacked state, it started with Bush Jr.

Actually, the Libs tried to steal the election in 2000 for Al Gore. And they almost succeeded.

The western panhandle has a lot of good people, but they are in the Central Time Zone, so their polls close an hour later than in Palm Beach, Jupiter and other cities. The Media called Florida for Gore in 2000 before the polls closed. Dan Rather got on the air, telling people in Pensacola to turn around and go home if they were on their way to the polls, the election was over and thousands did. By rights, if just 100,000 Republicans listened to Rather, the margin in Florida would have been a lot more comfortable.

Just remember like with Nixon who escaped jail while those under him paid the price ,the same will take place with this pos trump who will throw you under the bus in a NY minute,,Now he's funding money to senators who might be in trouble come election time

Trump plays a shell game with his properties

When talking about how wealthy he is, he inflates the value three times over
When paying his taxes, he claims they all lose money

Tax payments are based on county assessments of the property values and depreciation tables- bureaucratic regulations that often are just loosely associated with the value of the property.

Just remember like with Nixon who escaped jail while those under him paid the price ,the same will take place with this pos trump who will throw you under the bus in a NY minute,,Now he's funding money to senators who might be in trouble come election time

There is nothing wrong with helping your political allies.

How about you Mr Eagle patriot, think about how your AH, your moron Trump said he'd release all his taxes ? The man is a degenerate liar and people like you kiss his dirty butt
Divert the subject when you don't like the argument. TDS is your problem and not mine.

He's leaving for the same reason everyone else is.......New York sucks........It lost 2 reps and electoral votes last CENSUS........and will likely lose 2 more the next one.......face it...........people are running from the Liberal Run Utopia and you know it.

They are looking to provide his returns to Congress

Every other modern President provided them without a fuss
But they had nothing to hide
And your crystal ball says he has something to hide.......lol

A law to order public release of private information and you don't consider the consequences to others........or do you even care.........Power by any means necessary...............

Your side had 3 years to invent a crime with the tools of the Federal Gov't and got nothing.........Now a BS political game again.........after 3 years of failure...............Your side has no honor........no integrity......and are a pack of liars.......

No one really cares what you think anymore.
BENGHAZI!
E mails ?? Republicans have taught Dems to hate Feels good getting it off my chest

Forum List

Back