Donald Trump on taxes

If only the left and it's media would hold the Clinton's to the same standard they apply to Trump.

2910opi.jpg

I'm very rich...and I don't pay taxes.

I've lost count of the number of reasons, but this is yet another one for why we need to ban tax expenditures and level the playing field.

And every dollar Trump doesn't pay in taxes is a dollar everyone else has to make up for.
The article isn't even about Trump......

But yeah .. every dollar the government doesn't confiscate from citizen Y is a dollar it has to confiscate from somebody else, after all the waste, fraud and abuse machine MUST be kept well oiled. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I understand your point. A woman had no tax liability and so didn't pay taxes and that's wrong? Or, did she break the law and isn't be prosecuted for it? And, is it up to Donald Trump to enforce that State's tax code?

Now, this is the kind of foolishness that Bernie Sanders was dedicated to end, but to try to use this to complain about Trump is foolish, especially when you folks have left us with no candidate but the corporate shill.

And every dollar Trump doesn't pay in taxes is a dollar everyone else has to make up for.

But yeah .. every dollar the government doesn't confiscate from citizen Y is a dollar it has to confiscate from somebody else, after all the waste, fraud and abuse machine MUST be kept well oiled. :rolleyes:
I am fairly certain the reason Trump won't release his tax returns is because they will show he doesn't pay diddly in taxes.

And tax expenditures are pure, unadulterated waste, fraud, and abuse. To the tune of $1.2 trillion a year in waste, fraud, and abuse.

We'd have a YUUUUGE surplus if we eliminated them. And then we could lower EVERYONE's tax rates.

I am fairly certain the reason Trump won't release his tax returns is because they will show he doesn't pay diddly in taxes.
Yeah and? Personally I couldn't care less about what he paid in income taxes, it's between him, his legions of lawyers and accountants and the IRS.

And tax expenditures are pure, unadulterated waste, fraud, and abuse. They are at the top of the list.
Agreed, thus making it obvious that the correct course of action is to abolish the income tax, the whole point of their inception was to allow politicians to engage in selling favors and social engineering, there are better ways to generate revenues that aren't subject to such egregious abuse.

And tax expenditures are pure, unadulterated waste, fraud, and abuse. To the tune of $1.2 trillion a year in waste, fraud, and abuse.

We'd have a YUUUUGE surplus if we eliminated them. And then we could lower EVERYONE's tax rates.

If he pays "diddly", it's because he takes advantage of the loopholes you corporate Democrats put in the tax code to protect GE and your other corporate lackeys. So, why would you complain?

Remember your corporate President's IRS has been auditing him almost every year since 2009. If he was doing something illegal, it'd be out now.

And here's what simply slays me. This is how Obama tagged Mitt as a plutocrat

Billionaire Trump backer paid no state income tax for 3 years, records show

Mitt did pay his due taxes. Politically, he was a damn fool to not pay more at least for 11 and 12, when he had to have had some inkling he was running. But more importantly he had a track record of not wanting any capital gains taxes for earners under 200K, and much of his lowered rate came from extradordinary generous charitable gifts. He mishandled it politically, but he was less a plutocrat than he was tagged with. FDR or JFK never stopped living well.

But then you have Trump. Who is a deadbeat. He can't release his taxes, because like his compardre, he don't pay nothing. And he doesn't pay his bill either.

The Clinton foundation records are easily searched. About 89% of all money donated actually makes it to charitable programs around the world. That is a much higher percentage than most charities. Trump's donors are donating to trump, not a charitable foundation that has been shown to meet high ethical standards.
That 89% goes to the needy? I believe that includes their luxurious lifestyles.. IE slush fund. Link?

The Clinton foundation records are easily searched. About 89% of all money donated actually makes it to charitable programs around the world. That is a much higher percentage than most charities. Trump's donors are donating to trump, not a charitable foundation that has been shown to meet high ethical standards.
That 89% goes to the needy? I believe that includes their luxurious lifestyles.. IE slush fund. Link?

89% was in 2013. It has since dropped to 88%, but still better than most. As usual, what you heard from right wing sources was a lie.

89% was in 2013. It has since dropped to 88%, but still better than most. As usual, what you heard from right wing sources was a lie.
link?

Forum List

Back