Donald Trump Plots Purging Administrative State Employees if Reelected

You sure do defend leftists not to be one.

That is what all the MAGA folks say while the leftist call me righty/Repub.

It is a fun time for all.

As for the CTs you mentioned, I am on record on this forum of say they were bull shit. I am really not sorry that I do not fit into that box you want me in

Yes. As I said we have much waste that could be cut without any decrease in capabilities.

We could also quit being the world's police force and save money.

We do not need to spend more than the next 9 countries combined on our defense

When you are 31 trillion dollars in debt, nothing if off the table
But, you’re not a lib….Nice story, tell it to Readers Digest.

But, you’re not a lib….Nice story, tell it to Readers Digest.

Correct, I am not a lib because if I was I would be like you and be cool with having 31 trillion dollars in debt and worship the man that turned in the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country.

You can pretend to be a conservative, but your post paint a totally different story.

That is what all the MAGA folks say while the leftist call me righty/Repub.

It is a fun time for all.

As for the CTs you mentioned, I am on record on this forum of say they were bull shit. I am really not sorry that I do not fit into that box you want me in
I've never read in this forum where you've been called a righty

Gutting the bureaucracy and installing all partisan hack squads would be like running an engine without oil.
You mean like the partisan hacks in there now? I'd rather eliminate most of the bureaucracy.
Of course he is. It's the first thing any dictator does. Get rid of all of the guardrails and honest civil servants. He did it the first time too. That's what made January 6th possible. He got rid of anyone who would stop him from doing it.
You must be smoking some GOOD shit.
So Trump was a dictator? If so, why did he allow elections? Since when are dictators voted out of office? Are you stupid?
Yes. Yes, she is.

Forum List

Back