Donald Trump, rapist

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.
it's an ex wife, really? it's why we have a justice system. If she had evidence, he'd have paid for something like she's claiming. I'm just saying. This is all you got eh? We have a women who's own husband admittedly had sex with another women in the WH and she's still with him. how much dignity does she really have sticking with that scum bucket?

Well, that's easy. Without Bill Hillary's chances of advancing THIS far were just south of nil.
so who sits in bed with nasty to achieve an end?

Oh for crying out loud Lakhota beat you to this ages ago. It was Ivana going for a huge divorce settlement and payback for Marla.

So then why didn't you defend Clinton by saying his accusers were out for cash?

Again, it's about the hypocrisy you're displaying here.
wow, just wow. It's funny when things go over peoples heads.

Oh for crying out loud Lakhota beat you to this ages ago. It was Ivana going for a huge divorce settlement and payback for Marla.

So then why didn't you defend Clinton by saying his accusers were out for cash?

Again, it's about the hypocrisy you're displaying here.

Well let's see one ex wife versus how many women has Bill been accused of having improper relationships with?

Not that what Bill did has anything to do with what a piece of shit Hillary is, but.................

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey spring to mind.
Umm...

Juanita Broaddrick testified under oath that Bill Clinton did not rape her.

Kathleen Wiley never even accused Bill Clinton of raping her.

Do you see now why no rational person believes allegations made by you brain-dead conservatives?

I would suggest they be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't see why even that much salt should be wasted on such thoroughly debunked tripe? :dunno:

Welcome to the 21st century. Where we've replaced paper ballots with voice votes to see who can scream "rape" the loudest.

---

---

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Umm...

Do you see now why no rational person believes allegations made by you brain-dead conservatives?

I would suggest they be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't see why even that much salt should be wasted on such thoroughly debunked tripe? :dunno:
wow, just wow again. did they have sex with him? Did he use them for sex? Was he married? Was Hillary there? oh my this is gonna be fun. this stuff is all over the internet. Game on!!!!

again, no dignity.

---

---

She already admitted she LIED to get more money in the divorce.
You are so truly stupid.

Can he hire that hag Hillary to get him off, as she did the pig that raped that 14 year old girl, and then laughed her ass off about it?

---

---

She already admitted she LIED to get more money in the divorce.
You are so truly stupid.
RIGHT?

maybe this is why the dems went with obummer. They didn't want to have to go through all this in a general election.

Can he hire that hag Hillary to get him off, as she did the pig that raped that 14 year old girl, and then laughed her ass off about it?

Can you act like a grownup, stop lying, and stop it with the sexist insults? PRobably not, as you're a Trump fan.

1. Everyone deserves representation. If you think otyherwise, you're a Constitution hating traitor.

2. Hillary "laughed her ass off about it"? Where do you come up with this crap? There really is no lie too big for you to tell, is there?

---

---

Umm...

wow, just wow again. did they have sex with him? Did he use them for sex? Was he married? Was Hillary there? oh my this is gonna be fun. this stuff is all over the internet. Game on!!!!

again, no dignity.
According to Broaddrick under oath and Wiley... no, they did not have sex with Bill Clinton.

She did not laugh at getting that guy off. She laughed at how ineffective polygraphs are because he somehow managed to pass one.

Can you act like a grownup, stop lying, and stop it with the sexist insults? PRobably not, as you're a Trump fan.

1. Everyone deserves representation. If you think otyherwise, you're a Constitution hating traitor.

2. Hillary "laughed her ass off about it"? Where do you come up with this crap? There really is no lie too big for you to tell, is there?
Its been recorded. I even posted it here once. Your bottom feeding and you know what you get bottom feeding? Whale shit, so eat hearty.

Oops! Lefties heads exploding with that information...

And yet another Trump fan desperately tries to change the topic away from their own double standards.

Again, it's not about how weak the case against Trump is. I already said it's a weak case. The point is that the case against Bill Clinton is even weaker. So why do you Trump fans call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump?

Someday, a Trump fan may find their gonads and give an honest answer to that. However, it doesn't appear today will be that day.

Last edited:

BS- she did laugh after her client passed a lie detector test and it's on tape. here you go dumbass...

Hillary Clinton stands by her defense of 1975 rape suspect

In a sworn affidavit aiming to coerce a psychiatric evaluation of the sixth-grade victim, Clinton during the case nearly 40 years ago called into question the girl's emotional stability, arguing she had exhibited "a tendency to seek out older men and engage in... fantasizing." She added, citing a child psychology expert that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant, are even more prone to such behavior."

But in the recording, Clinton indicated she believed her client was indeed guilty. Heard laughing, she said the polygraph test he managed to pass "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs."

you may now go diddle yourself to your hillary photo to clear this unsavory fact from your head in order to go back to being the blindly supporting moron you clearly are.

---

---

Umm...

again, no dignity.
According to Broaddrick under oath and Wiley... no, they did not have sex with Bill Clinton.
then I don't know what all this is from her then. from Breitbart

Juanita Broaddrick: Bill Clinton Called Repeatedly After Rape

"She says that within a few weeks after Clinton allegedly raped her, he started to call her repeatedly with the aim of meeting again.

“I was shocked to say the least that he would have the audacity to call me after what he did to me,” Broaddrick said, speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” the popular Sunday night radio program."

her interview. So, did she get money for a recant? hahahaahahahahahahaaha Dignity again.

Forum List

Back