Donald Trump, rapist

He paid Paula Jones $850,000 to avoid the publicity of her sexual harassment suit. He had several other, probably consensual relationships all through his marriage and was a frequent guest at Jeffrey Epstein's underage sex slave orgies.

And rough sex with your wife is hypocrisy Dayum! You're fu
It's not about hypocrisy, it's about the truth. The truth is Ivanna Trump was not raped according to several statements she has made. The 2 women bill clinton has been accused of violating have made no such statements.

Only one woman, Juanita Broderick, made such an accusation, and she retracted it.

Same as with Trump, in other words. You call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump. Why the double standard?

So... it is YOU who are being hypocritical and dishonest here. You are digging up lies about the Republican candidate to excuse a Liberal racist. Fucking incredible!

Up until now, ignorance can excuse the fraud you just tried to pass off. Will you admit you were misinformed, or will you now stand by the lie, and thus move yourself into the "deliberately dishonest" category?
Not as of January of THIS year, fool read the above quote from her.
Will YOU admit you were misinformed Or were you just lying all along?
To be clear... Clinton paid Jones off after her case was dismissed due to lack of merit and her subsequently filed appeal.
Do you grasp the difference between civil and criminal court? The clinton modus operandi is to hide subpoenaed evidence in order to hamper prosecution. Billing records, emails and outright violations of court orders. You seem like you actually TRUST this woman, or does ends justify means?

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey spring to mind.

Is Bill Clinton running for President?

Trump is.

He paid Paula Jones $850,000 to avoid the publicity of her sexual harassment suit. He had several other, probably consensual relationships all through his marriage and was a frequent guest at Jeffrey Epstein's underage sex slave orgies.

And rough sex with your wife is hypocrisy Dayum! You're fu
It's not about hypocrisy, it's about the truth. The truth is Ivanna Trump was not raped according to several statements she has made. The 2 women bill clinton has been accused of violating have made no such statements.

Only one woman, Juanita Broderick, made such an accusation, and she retracted it.

Same as with Trump, in other words. You call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump. Why the double standard?

So... it is YOU who are being hypocritical and dishonest here. You are digging up lies about the Republican candidate to excuse a Liberal racist. Fucking incredible!

Up until now, ignorance can excuse the fraud you just tried to pass off. Will you admit you were misinformed, or will you now stand by the lie, and thus move yourself into the "deliberately dishonest" category?
Not as of January of THIS year, fool read the above quote from her.
Will YOU admit you were misinformed Or were you just lying all along?
To be clear... Clinton paid Jones off after her case was dismissed due to lack of merit and her subsequently filed appeal.
Do you grasp the difference between civil and criminal court? The clinton modus operandi is to hide subpoenaed evidence in order to hamper prosecution. Billing records, emails and outright violations of court orders. You seem like you actually TRUST this woman, or does ends justify means?
I don't trust any politician. What does that have to do with Clinton paying off Jones to go away while she was awaiting to hear from an appellate court after her case was thrown out due to lack of merit?

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.
We've been over this before, Meathead.
Ivana used that in a divorce hearing in hopes that she could get a few more bucks in a settlement. She has since said she made it up.

---

---

:eusa_shifty:

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play.
I don't know whether you are joking or just plain stupid, or both.

Rgvyq8j.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
But in the recording, Clinton indicated she believed her client was indeed guilty. Heard laughing, she said the polygraph test he managed to pass "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs."

So, you admit to lying when you claimed she "laughed her ass off" about "getting him off"

you may now go diddle yourself to your hillary photo to clear this unsavory fact from your head in order to go back to being the blindly supporting moron you clearly are.

Awww, are you upset about being busted for making shit up? Poor baby.

No, she also laughed during that same audio about going to the judge and calling the case a "miscarriage of justice" and talks about going to a forensics expert that "would be willing to testify so it came out the way you wanted it to come out"

As usual it is only Clinton being deceitful, and her slimy apologists explaining away her slimy actions. She sprung a child rapist and laughed multiple times about the circumstances of that case. And was dumb enough to do it on tape.

No lies there, just her words. Hillary being Hillary and her vapid sychophants trying madly to spin it into something else despite the existence of an audio tape.

Thread summary:

Not a single Trump fan was willing to explain or justify their raging double standard. Without exception, they all went into screaming fits and ran from the issue.

Conclusion:

Most Trump fans have sociopathic tendencies. They believe they never have to justify their behavior, no matter how awful it is. I mean, if I acted as badly as the Trump fans here have acted, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

So, Trump fans, you have two choices.

Keep screaming Bill Clinton is a rapist. And we'll be around to point out what raging hypocrites your are, and to laugh at your resultant hysterical meltdowns. Or, you can start acting like grownups, so that such unpleasantness will be unnecessary. The ball is in your court.

---

---

you can't nip the truth in the bud....bill clinton is a rapist and serial sexual predator.....at least 18 women have accused him of either rape or sexual assault......

And what about the billionaire sexual predator he was just hanging out with....with his island and sex victims that clinton played with.....

2aguy, by those same extremely loose standards for guilt, Trump is a rapist. So why do you so gleefully support a rapist?

That question isn't going away just because it makes you cry.

Ho Hum...here we go with the bs coming out of the woodwork. Just ask Herman Cain.

---

---

Ivana recanted that long ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

---

---

Ivana recanted that long ago.

Doesn't matter. SOME will drag out anything, true or not. How desperate.

Forum List

Back