Donald Trump, rapist

A claim that has been denied by the very person the book said made it. So how many claims against Slick Willie have been denied by anyone other than Liberals, Hillary or Bill himself ? Sure lets go there.

Oops! Lefties heads exploding with that information...

And yet another Trump fan desperately tries to change the topic away from their own double standards.

Again, it's not about how weak the case against Trump is. I already said it's a weak case. The point is that the case against Bill Clinton is even weaker. So why do you Trump fans call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump?

Someday, a Trump fan may find their gonads and give an honest answer to that. However, it doesn't appear today will be that day.
who is it trump supposedly violated? It wasn't his exwife.

It's not about hypocrisy, it's about the truth. The truth is Ivanna Trump was not raped according to several statements she has made. The 2 women bill clinton has been accused of violating have made no such statements.
So... it is YOU who are being hypocritical and dishonest here. You are digging up lies about the Republican candidate to excuse a Liberal racist. Fucking incredible!

It's not about hypocrisy, it's about the truth. The truth is Ivanna Trump was not raped according to several statements she has made. The 2 women bill clinton has been accused of violating have made no such statements.
So... it is YOU who are being hypocritical and dishonest here. You are digging up lies about the Republican candidate to excuse a Liberal racist. Fucking incredible!
no dignity. I've now said it four times. Libturds have zero dignity.

But in the recording, Clinton indicated she believed her client was indeed guilty. Heard laughing, she said the polygraph test he managed to pass "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs."

So, you admit to lying when you claimed she "laughed her ass off" about "getting him off"

you may now go diddle yourself to your hillary photo to clear this unsavory fact from your head in order to go back to being the blindly supporting moron you clearly are.

Awww, are you upset about being busted for making shit up? Poor baby.

But in the recording, Clinton indicated she believed her client was indeed guilty. Heard laughing, she said the polygraph test he managed to pass "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs."

So, you admit to lying when you claimed she "laughed her ass off" about "getting him off"

you may now go diddle yourself to your hillary photo to clear this unsavory fact from your head in order to go back to being the blindly supporting moron you clearly are.

Awww, are you upset about being busted for making shit up? Poor baby.
still waiting on the who on Trump. Talk about lies.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

First wife Ivana said that Donald Trump attacked and raped her.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Trump fans, why do you back a rapist and abuser of women?

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey spring to mind.
Umm...

Juanita Broaddrick testified under oath that Bill Clinton did not rape her.

Kathleen Wiley never even accused Bill Clinton of raping her.

Do you see now why no rational person believes allegations made by you brain-dead conservatives?

I would suggest they be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't see why even that much salt should be wasted on such thoroughly debunked tripe? :dunno:
I am unable to find anything that corroborates your first statement. Perhaps you could supply proof?

'She threatened me.’ —Juanita Broaddrick on Hillary’s role in covering for Bill Clinton On January 6, a ghost from Hillary Clinton’s past stirred: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me,” Juanita Broaddrick tweeted from her home in Van Buren, Ark. “I am now 73. . . . it never goes away.” I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away. — Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) January 6, 2016

Read more at: Juanita Broaddrick Still Haunts Hillary Clinton, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

Only one woman, Juanita Broderick, made such an accusation, and she retracted it.

Same as with Trump, in other words. You call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump. Why the double standard?

Up until now, ignorance can excuse the fraud you just tried to pass off. Will you admit you were misinformed, or will you now stand by the lie, and thus move yourself into the "deliberately dishonest" category?

Trump is a rapist. He's been fucking old, uneducated white male Republicans for months now. They should be glad he has little hands.

He paid Paula Jones $850,000 to avoid the publicity of her sexual harassment suit. He had several other, probably consensual relationships all through his marriage and was a frequent guest at Jeffrey Epstein's underage sex slave orgies.

And rough sex with your wife is hypocrisy Dayum! You're fu

Only one woman, Juanita Broderick, made such an accusation, and she retracted it.

Same as with Trump, in other words. You call Bill Clinton a rapist, but not Donald Trump. Why the double standard?

Up until now, ignorance can excuse the fraud you just tried to pass off. Will you admit you were misinformed, or will you now stand by the lie, and thus move yourself into the "deliberately dishonest" category?
Not as of January of THIS year, fool read the above quote from her.
Will YOU admit you were misinformed Or were you just lying all along?

He paid Paula Jones $850,000 to avoid the publicity of her sexual harassment suit. He had several other, probably consensual relationships all through his marriage and was a frequent guest at Jeffrey Epstein's underage sex slave orgies.

carp on Jones and shit that old then kiss Donnie's ass adios, and say Yes Madam President.

If metrosexual liberal men really think that an ex-wife claiming she felt "violated " by her husband during sex is the same as rape they might find themselves in big trouble someday.

I didn't want to go there. However, given how deep into the muck the Trump fans are diving, screaming that Hillary defends her rapist husband, turnabout is definitely fair play. And we need to nip their kind of sleaze in the bud.

---
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
---

Anyone else, you can toss this into the faces of the Trump fans when they try to pull their sleaze. It might teach them not to do it. After all, Trump fans don't have a better nature that you can appeal to, so fear is what has to be used to motivate them.

Why do the Clintonistas back a woman who's running for President who's husband is a rapist and abuser of women?

Umm...

Do you see now why no rational person believes allegations made by you brain-dead conservatives?

I would suggest they be taken with a grain of salt, but I don't see why even that much salt should be wasted on such thoroughly debunked tripe? :dunno:
wow, just wow again. did they have sex with him? Did he use them for sex? Was he married? Was Hillary there? oh my this is gonna be fun. this stuff is all over the internet. Game on!!!!

again, no dignity.
According to Broaddrick under oath and Wiley... no, they did not have sex with Bill Clinton.
then I don't know what all this is from her then. from Breitbart

Juanita Broaddrick: Bill Clinton Called Repeatedly After Rape

"She says that within a few weeks after Clinton allegedly raped her, he started to call her repeatedly with the aim of meeting again.

“I was shocked to say the least that he would have the audacity to call me after what he did to me,” Broaddrick said, speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” the popular Sunday night radio program."

her interview. So, did she get money for a recant? hahahaahahahahahahaaha Dignity again.
I agree, you have zero dignity. You're quoting Breitbart while I can quote Broaddrick's own sworn testimony...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

- Juanita Broaddrick, deposed as 'Jane Doe #5' for the Paula Jones' case

---

---

Umm...

I am unable to find anything that corroborates your first statement. Perhaps you could supply proof?
Sure... see the previous post ^^^

---

---

I'd be embarrassed to post such tripe.

To be clear... Clinton paid Jones off after her case was dismissed due to lack of merit and her subsequently filed appeal.

Forum List

Back