Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

The Bigoted Orange Twit creates another international incident. But hey - it's Wednesday, why not?

:wtf:

(CNN)President Donald Trump retweeted Wednesday morning three inflammatory videos from a British far-right account rife with anti-Muslim content.

The videos, posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, a far-right and ultra-nationalist political group, depict purported Muslims assaulting people and, in one video, smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Trump, who has previously warned that immigration from Muslim-majority nations threatens European and US security, frequently retweets other messages whose political views he finds favorable. But he has seldom shared messages as offensive and explosive as he did on Wednesday, and the retweets were immediately met with outrage in the United Kingdom and condemned by Downing Street.

Fransen reacted jubilantly online, touting that the videos had been shared with Trump's nearly 44 million followers. "GOD BLESS YOU TRUMP!" she wrote in all caps.

Fransen was found guilty of religiously aggravated harassment in November 2016 after abusing a Muslim woman wearing a hijab while she was with her four children. Fransen was fined by the court and ordered to pay costs.
Mucho Mas:

Trump retweets anti-Muslim videos - CNNPolitics
what's the issue exactly?

why don't you libs explain what the issue is with these tweets exactly? are you afraid to say it out loud? they happened and yet you want them silenced. sound familiar?

Why is our President monitoring racist "Britain First" Twitter feeds?
You want him to ignore what's going on?
I want him to ignore fake news like this crap. He appears to be as ignorant and gullible as you dupes of the greedy idiot Rich GOP propaganda machine.
Videos don't lie
Of course they do because the commentary can be faked and with right-wing ones they usually are... Fake news Central
Ever here of Pallywood? Islamic terror and lawlessness does not have to be faked.
More right-wing bulshit, dupe.

'Pallywood': A particularly ugly ethnic slur | +972 Magazine
+972 Magazine › a-particularly-ugly-eth...

Nov 15, 2014 · I've been writing for years against the “Pallywood” theory – the right- wing notion that videos showing Palestinians ...

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
yeah are they untrue?

You want him to ignore what's going on?
I want him to ignore fake news like this crap. He appears to be as ignorant and gullible as you dupes of the greedy idiot Rich GOP propaganda machine.
Videos don't lie
Of course they do because the commentary can be faked and with right-wing ones they usually are... Fake news Central
Ever here of Pallywood? Islamic terror and lawlessness does not have to be faked.

Nov 15, 2014 · I've been writing for years against the “Pallywood” theory – the right- wing notion that videos showing Palestinians ...
are you afraid of the truth snowflake?

Screw the muslims. Nuke them all.
Go on give it a try, keyboard warrior.
Your little friends are hiding and then come out of their holes to come Kill innocent people by surprise, they are not even able to make a duel.
If Trump decides to growl and get out the weapons with the Republican people as in the good time of the far west.
tumblr_lzs2skveU91r94e9jo1_500.gif

The cowards will flee in their holes

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
yeah are they untrue?
The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump

The videos, taken in three countries at three different times, all have one thing in common: They all purport to show violence carried out by Muslims and offer no clear explanation of what is happening in front of the camera.

But a closer look at the clips, first tweeted out by Jayda Fransen of the fringe nationalist group Britain First and then retweeted by Mr. Trump, reveals more, including that one video misrepresents the facts of what the viewer is seeing, while the other two lack context about what is happening.

I personally haven't said anything like that, so don't put words in my mouth.
So you agree with me that illegal aliens are bad for America?
Of course they are you dolt. And a useless wall and GOP harassment laws aren't going to stop it. Only Social Security ID card that can't be faked can stop it. Something the GOP won't allow cuz they're lying assholes, dupe.

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.
was it fake or something? I'm curious as to what the issue actually is?

No one gives a shit except apologist pussyfied liberal cry babies.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

Explains much about your posts, thank you.

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.

Videos don't lie

are you afraid of the truth snowflake?
No I insist on it. You ought to try it sometime Silly totally misinformed brainwashed functional idiot.

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.
These three videos are no evidence at all they're just stupid hateful ridiculous bull s***. Trump's specialty along with Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage and all the other crap you believe

Who don't like lying propaganda from White supremacists...
You idiots are going to find out the hard way that people are sick and tired of hearing your race card bullshit every 10 seconds.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

Smoke filled deflection of the day.

These three videos are no evidence at all they're just stupid hateful ridiculous bull s***. Trump's specialty along with Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage and all the other crap you believe
the videos are of facts. undisputed. sorry charlie.

Who don't like lying propaganda from White supremacists...
You idiots are going to find out the hard way that people are sick and tired of hearing your race card bullshit every 10 seconds.
Start a revolution and get killed by your local police, a******LOL

so hands up don't shoot was true? how long did you milk that baby?

Forum List

Back