Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.
was it fake or something? I'm curious as to what the issue actually is?

The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump
not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

It really has nothing to do with Ferguson Mo.
was the dude a muslim whose parents came into the Netherlands? doh!!!! that's immigrant. doesn't matter he was born there, he isn't a native. his family is muslim and they are immigrants, his upbringing is muslim. yes the video is very factual.

Born and raised in the Netherlands. So the by line was a lie.

I understand how the feeble minds of the Alt-Right work. It's why you have to falsify everything to justify your hatred. Like your bringing up of Ferguson Mo. WTF? Talk about a pussy move.

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

Some of the most important tweets ever tweeted. Maybe you are seeing the truth now. The ideology of gay executions ain't so nice after all.
Dude..we all know terrorists are the bad guys..we're just not stupid enough to believe that all Muslims are terrorists...in fact, most are not..I get that it is a serious problem..but--it is not the next Crusade.

Morocco....trust me gays are treated the same way like here....at least in Morocco we don't kill them like here in the US.
Homosexuality is illegal in Morocco
So is alcohol, prostitution and yet we have hundreds of bars and thousands of prostitutes.
People are in prison for homosexuality in Morocco.

Face it, muslims are bad people
Not all. Not every American is a pedophile, rapists or a mass shooter.
You lied about Morocco
How? Gays are mistreated here and in Morocco alike. But they don't killed or jailed or being gays....i lived there and I've seen them hired as dancers in weddings and living their normal lives.
Thousands in the US get discriminated against, I bet you are a homophobe....at least most conservatives are.

Screw the muslims. Nuke them all.
Go on give it a try, keyboard warrior.
Your little friends are hiding and then come out of their holes to come Kill innocent people by surprise, they are not even able to make a duel.
If Trump decides to growl and get out the weapons with the Republican people as in the good time of the far west.
View attachment 163648
The cowards will flee in their holes
Blah blah blah...your god Trump his first visit was in Saudi Arabia where the 15 hijackers came from and the biggest terrorism supporters....and yes he danced with them and no is not fake news.

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

was the dude a muslim whose parents came into the Netherlands? doh!!!! that's immigrant. doesn't matter he was born there, he isn't a native. his family is muslim and they are immigrants, his upbringing is muslim. yes the video is very factual.

Actually, the Dutch police have even said that the attacker was a Dutch national and that neither one was Muslim.

Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online

A video retweeted by Donald Trump of a Muslim migrant beating up a boy on crutches was today dismissed as fake news by police in the Netherlands.

A spokeswoman said the attacker in the video is a Dutch national - and not an immigrant as claimed by British nationalists.

The video is six months old and was filmed in Monnickendam, ten miles north of Amsterdam, they said.

A Monnickendam Police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'The guy in the video attacking a boy on crutches is a Dutch national.'

Meanwhile respected Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf quoted sources as saying that the perpetrator is 'not a Muslim, let alone a migrant, but just a Dutchman.'

Read more: Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Some of the most important tweets ever tweeted. Maybe you are seeing the truth now. The ideology of gay executions ain't so nice after all.
Dude..we all know terrorists are the bad guys..we're just not stupid enough to believe that all Muslims are terrorists...in fact, most are not..I get that it is a serious problem..but--it is not the next Crusade.

The muslims seem to think it is.

You want him to ignore what's going on?
I want him to ignore fake news like this crap. He appears to be as ignorant and gullible as you dupes of the greedy idiot Rich GOP propaganda machine.
Videos don't lie
Of course they do because the commentary can be faked and with right-wing ones they usually are... Fake news Central
Ever here of Pallywood? Islamic terror and lawlessness does not have to be faked.
More right-wing bulshit, dupe.

'Pallywood': A particularly ugly ethnic slur | +972 Magazine
+972 Magazine › a-particularly-ugly-eth...

Nov 15, 2014 · I've been writing for years against the “Pallywood” theory – the right- wing notion that videos showing Palestinians ...
Is there terror? Is it fake? Dumbass.

You want to see a dumb ass...

Take a look at what you liberals put in office....

Say hello to hank "Guam might tump over" Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
That link leads no where. Just like con logic.
Go to youtube. In the search window thingy type or copy the following... Hank Johnson Guam...

It's amazing to me how you people claim to be really smart when you can't even find information that isn't spoon fed to you with a direct link.
A direct link that leads no where.
Only useful to people going no where (hence the source)
And yet there you are. Too dumb to arrive any place other than nowhere. Even given all the clues and information you still couldn't do it for yourself unless it was spoon fed to you. You should probably take an inventory of yourself at this point.
At least I can articulate my thoughts using full sentences, dummy.

Full sentences of articulated bull shit....
You're a liberal, it's all you got.......
Dummy....

Actually, the Dutch police have even said that the attacker was a Dutch national and that neither one was Muslim.

Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online

A video retweeted by Donald Trump of a Muslim migrant beating up a boy on crutches was today dismissed as fake news by police in the Netherlands.

A spokeswoman said the attacker in the video is a Dutch national - and not an immigrant as claimed by British nationalists.

The video is six months old and was filmed in Monnickendam, ten miles north of Amsterdam, they said.

A Monnickendam Police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'The guy in the video attacking a boy on crutches is a Dutch national.'

Meanwhile respected Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf quoted sources as saying that the perpetrator is 'not a Muslim, let alone a migrant, but just a Dutchman.'

Read more: Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So he should retweet pics of Paris or Orlando?

Your little friends are hiding and then come out of their holes to come Kill innocent people by surprise, they are not even able to make a duel.
If Trump decides to growl and get out the weapons with the Republican people as in the good time of the far west.
View attachment 163648
Blah blah blah...your god Trump his first visit was in Saudi Arabia where the 15 hijackers came from and the biggest terrorism supporters....and yes he danced with them and no is not fake news.
Blah blah yourself, you never saw what happen to people after a terrorist Attack i already told you. you don't know anything about that.

The muslims seem to think it is.

No..they don't--it is not us against them...no matter how you try to frame it as such.

The Terrorists are the enemy..not every Moslem that walks the planet.

View attachment 163648
Blah blah yourself, you never saw what happen to people after a terrorist Attack i already told you. you don't know anything about that.

I've seen what happens after a 1,000lb bomb hits a school...what do YOU know about that?

There is atrocity enough to go around..either you condemn it all..or you are a hypocrite and lack all credibility..simple as that.

View attachment 163648
I saw....ialso saw thousands bombed in Iraq, Afghanistan, lybia and Syria. But you don't care b3cause they are darker and are Muslims. Most of those countries were fine, till France, UK and the US created a chaos there. I don' see you condemn that....there are different levels of terrorism.

View attachment 163648

I've seen what happens after a 1,000lb bomb hits a school...what do YOU know about that?

There is atrocity enough to go around..either you condemn it all..or you are a hypocrite and lack all credibility..simple as that.
But your thread talks about Muslims and Trump who shows what's really going on. but you do not want to see it either.

View attachment 163648
I saw....ialso saw thousands bombed in Iraq, Afghanistan, lybia and Syria. But you don't care b3cause they are darker and are Muslims. Most of those countries were fine, till France, UK and the US created a chaos there. I don' see you condemn that....there are different levels of terrorism.
We are already talk about that if you want to see what is really a terrorist Attack there a section about it with a lot of my thread and then you could see what happen to people after a terrorist attack

View attachment 163648

But your thread talks about Muslims and Trump who shows what's really going on. but you do not want to see it either.
Trump is a dumb ass voted in by dumb asses who don't deferentiate between right and wrong.

Homosexuality is illegal in Morocco
So is alcohol, prostitution and yet we have hundreds of bars and thousands of prostitutes.
People are in prison for homosexuality in Morocco.

Face it, muslims are bad people
Not all. Not every American is a pedophile, rapists or a mass shooter.
You lied about Morocco
How? Gays are mistreated here and in Morocco alike. But they don't killed or jailed or being gays....i lived there and I've seen them hired as dancers in weddings and living their normal lives.
Thousands in the US get discriminated against, I bet you are a homophobe....at least most conservatives are.

Homosexuals are most certainly killed and jailed for being gay in Muslim countries. Stop lying.

View attachment 163648

Trump is a dumb ass voted in by dumb asses who don't deferentiate between right and wrong.

So terrorism is right, is that what you are saying?

Of course you are.

So terrorism is right, is that what you are saying?

Of course you are.
Yes, lefties have excuse for the terrorist there are such asshole

Forum List

Back