Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.
was it fake or something? I'm curious as to what the issue actually is?

The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump
No one gives a shit except apologist pussyfied liberal cry babies.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

Explains much about your posts, thank you.
so hands up don't shoot was true? how long did you milk that baby?
I think it was all a matter of spelling "Pants up don't loot" incorrectly.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

I think it was all a matter of spelling "Pants up don't loot" incorrectly.
ahhhhhhhh

True colors of course. Uber-Nationalists must have a scapegoat. Hate is their drug of choice.

Who don't like lying propaganda from White supremacists...
You idiots are going to find out the hard way that people are sick and tired of hearing your race card bullshit every 10 seconds.

You are going to find out the hard way..that people hate racists--and that that shit won't fly anymore. No matter how hidden..how crypto the message...we will out your kind..bank on it. BTW..this is coming from a white, approaching 70 year old male--who is a life long Repub..until 2 years ago. Racism is neither left or right...it's just wrong.

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.
These three videos are no evidence at all they're just stupid hateful ridiculous bull s***. Trump's specialty along with Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage and all the other crap you believe
the videos are of facts. undisputed. sorry charlie.
As a right winger it's not surprising that you have no idea what facts evidence or journalism are... Your right-wing media and talk shows are a joke that are laughed at everywhere in the world but here in brainwashed functionally ignorant stupid right-wing America.

I have no idea what you are talking about..that was a BLM thing, right..not a lot of BLM here in Idaho..LOL.

Bull shit asshole. Popeye ask what the issue is, so why don't you go get bent, dick breath.

Who don't like lying propaganda from White supremacists...
You idiots are going to find out the hard way that people are sick and tired of hearing your race card bullshit every 10 seconds.

You are going to find out the hard way..that people hate racists--and that that shit won't fly anymore. No matter how hidden..how crypto the message...we will out your kind..bank on it. BTW..this is coming from a white, approaching 70 year old male--who is a life long Repub..until 2 years ago. Racism is neither left or right...it's just wrong.
That your opinion.

Thank God America has a President who knows exactly what muslims are all about

I have no idea what you are talking about..that was a BLM thing, right..not a lot of BLM here in Idaho..LOL.
dude, that hands up shit was on the fking tube for over one fking year. And it was fake. These videos are not fake, they are real. so what? what is it you're afraid of?

Bull shit asshole. Popeye ask what the issue is, so why don't you go get bent, dick breath.
Tissue?

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.
These three videos are no evidence at all they're just stupid hateful ridiculous bull s***. Trump's specialty along with Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage and all the other crap you believe
the videos are of facts. undisputed. sorry charlie.
As a right winger it's not surprising that you have no idea what facts evidence or journalism are... Your right-wing media and talk shows are a joke that are laughed at everywhere in the world but here in brainwashed functionally ignorant stupid right-wing America.
just like a year of 'hands up don't shoot' was on the telie every night for a year and wasn't true? that kind of journalism?

Tissue?
200.webp

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

It really has nothing to do with Ferguson Mo.

Nope. But contortions befitting cirque d soleil in order to make the facts fit the false narrative IS a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do.

If muslims are so great, why is everyone trying to flee from their countries?

Tissue?

For your ass?

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

It really has nothing to do with Ferguson Mo.
was the dude a muslim whose parents came into the Netherlands? doh!!!! that's immigrant. doesn't matter he was born there, he isn't a native. his family is muslim and they are immigrants, his upbringing is muslim. yes the video is very factual.

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

Some of the most important tweets ever tweeted. Maybe you are seeing the truth now. The ideology of gay executions ain't so nice after all.

dude, that hands up shit was on the fking tube for over one fking year. And it was fake. These videos are not fake, they are real. so what? what is it you're afraid of?

Oh, I knew what you were talking about..I just did not see the relevance to me or to what we were talking about.
I'm not sure fear enters into it. I have issues with Trump and his de facto endorsement of the White nationalist and White identity groups..I also have issues with his fanning the flames of anti-Islamic extremists..when he should be a calming influence. I don't like that he is constantly fostering divisiveness in our country. I find the Alt/right more of a existential threat to the US than Islamic terrorism could ever be. In short, you and I, we're just on the opposite sides of the fence, on this.
Simple as that.

The fact that the videos are out of context..and 5 years old..and one of them is an ISIS recruiting video..really does not change much, you know. No one looked at them and had an epiphany..either way. Those who feel as you do..continue to do so. Those who see the issue as more nuanced...did not change their minds. Those who are Islamic apologists..who I also can't stand..are unchanged. Trump enlightened no one..he just poured a little gas..to juice up his base.

Forum List

Back