Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Surely you are not as gullible as all that!
Should I believe you, or my lying eyes?

Like I said, the attack on the dude with crutches actually happened. Only problem is, the description of what happened was totally wrong. Neither person in the attack was Muslim, even though the white supremacist chick said that the attacker was.

You can believe your eyes, just don't believe the description that the person sending you the video says it is until you research it yourself.

C09F15F3-4AD2-4F8F-A0A2-F09B722BF41F.jpeg

You know, I watched VICE news do an interview with the woman who runs the British group, and I also heard a few things about these videos that Trump has retweeted.

First, she is a definite bigot and would fit in with a lot of the white supremacist groups here in the US.

As far as the videos she sent? One was an actual ISIL recruiting video that was not modified in the least. That is the one where they throw a gay person off a building. Here in the States, if someone distributes ISIL recruitment videos they are generally closely watched by the FBI. Trump in a round about way has kinda helped ISIL by distributing their videos. I'm waiting for them to say that our president is helping them out with recruiting by retweeting their videos.

One of the other videos, where it showed a young boy beating up on another young boy with crutches was NOT one of a Muslim immigrant beating up on a national, it was a fight between two people that were born in that country, and according to people who live in the area and know both the boys, neither of them is Muslim.

No, I don't think it was right for Trump to retweet these videos. Especially when they come from a white nationalist group, because that could be interpreted as him supporting her cause. And, in the interview she had with VICE News, she as much as said that Trump is showing his support for her cause by tweeting her videos. She already thinks that Trump is going to support her, and, in the interview, she said that she was slated to go to jail for one of her demonstrations, which Britain considered to be a hate crime, and she is hoping that Trump will talk to the British authorities and get her out of jail time.
Of course it’s viewed as him supporting her cause. Hell, she even thanked him for helping her cause. Thst’s why some British are pissed off at him.

You can believe your eyes, just don't believe the description that the person sending you the video says it is until you research it yourself.
I've seen many videos of muslims behaving like this

While you may have seen other videos of Muslims behaving like this, it doesn't change the fact that neither person in the video was Muslim, which makes the video a lie.

But, apparently, you cons are good at believing lies. After all, you elected Trump.

I personally haven't said anything like that, so don't put words in my mouth.
So you agree with me that illegal aliens are bad for America?

I will agree that they are breaking the law and should be held accountable for their actions.

But, I also know that there are a lot of things in our immigration laws that make it hard for people to come to this country, even when they are fleeing war and violence in their own countries.

You know, I watched VICE news do an interview with the woman who runs the British group, and I also heard a few things about these videos that Trump has retweeted.

First, she is a definite bigot and would fit in with a lot of the white supremacist groups here in the US.

As far as the videos she sent? One was an actual ISIL recruiting video that was not modified in the least. That is the one where they throw a gay person off a building. Here in the States, if someone distributes ISIL recruitment videos they are generally closely watched by the FBI. Trump in a round about way has kinda helped ISIL by distributing their videos. I'm waiting for them to say that our president is helping them out with recruiting by retweeting their videos.

One of the other videos, where it showed a young boy beating up on another young boy with crutches was NOT one of a Muslim immigrant beating up on a national, it was a fight between two people that were born in that country, and according to people who live in the area and know both the boys, neither of them is Muslim.

No, I don't think it was right for Trump to retweet these videos. Especially when they come from a white nationalist group, because that could be interpreted as him supporting her cause. And, in the interview she had with VICE News, she as much as said that Trump is showing his support for her cause by tweeting her videos. She already thinks that Trump is going to support her, and, in the interview, she said that she was slated to go to jail for one of her demonstrations, which Britain considered to be a hate crime, and she is hoping that Trump will talk to the British authorities and get her out of jail time.
Of course it’s viewed as him supporting her cause. Hell, she even thanked him for helping her cause. Thst’s why some British are pissed off at him.

The people in Britain that are pissed are the elites and the media. The same jokers you support over here. The real citizen that is exposed to the danger is none of their concern. Islam is an enemy and it is the ideology/religion that is opposed. That takes the bigot out of it.

That is unless hating ideas is bigoted then all of you have no room to talk.

The people in Britain that are pissed are the elites and the media. The same jokers you support over here. The real citizen that is exposed to the danger is none of their concern. Islam is an enemy and it is the ideology/religion that is opposed. That takes the bigot out of it.

I imagine the white supremacists there are looked down upon the same way they’re looked down upon here.

I imagine the white supremacists there are looked down upon the same way they’re looked down upon here.
It has nothing to do with supremacy except the superiority Islam teaches and Muslims using violence, intimidation, and arrogance to prove it. You just don't get it, do you?

Take a good look at what Islam says and let m know if you find one thing positive for non-Muslims.

It has nothing to do with supremacy except the superiority Islam teaches and Muslims using violence, intimidation, and arrogance to prove it. You just don't get it, do you?

Take a good look at what Islam says and let m know if you find one thing positive for non-Muslims.
We are not at war with Islam, no matter how badly you wish we were. We are at war with terrorism, just as we’ve been for the last 20 years or so.

We are not at war with Islam, no matter how badly you wish we were. We are at war with terrorism, just as we’ve been for the last 20 years or so.
Islam is at war with the modern world

The Hell we are not. Islam opposes freedom and intends to impose Sharia world wide. And terrorism is a tactic used by Islam and it has been used for 1400 years. You need to man up and admit you have an enemy unless you wish to submit. Submit on your own more and more are realizing the unpleasant truth.

Did you find anything positive for the non-Muslim?

It is no defense of the indefensible religion of Islam to criticize the action of re-transmitting right wing propaganda.

The Hell we are not. Islam opposes freedom and intends to impose Sharia world wide. And terrorism is a tactic used by Islam and it has been used for 1400 years. You need to man up and admit you have an enemy unless you wish to submit. Submit on your own more and more are realizing the unpleasant truth.

Did you find anything positive for the non-Muslim?
Islam opposes freedom in Islamic nations it has no impact on our freedoms here. Guess what? A lot of non-Islamic countries oppose freedom. We are not at war with any of them because of it. That philosophy died with the Vietnam war. It’s time you got over it.

Forum List

Back