Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

British MP: 'Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred'
Source: The Hill

BY AVERY ANAPOL - 11/30/17 09:20 AM EST

British politicians are continuing to slam President Trump the day after he retweeted anti-Muslim videos from a British ultranationalist group.

One Labour MP tweeted that if Trump visits the U.K., he should be “arrest for inciting racial hatred.”

Paul Flynn @PaulFlynnMP
Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred if May allows him to set foot on UK soil.

1:46 AM - Nov 30, 2017

The Times reported that several MPs publicly criticized Trump as “fascist,” “stupid” and guilty of “spreading evil.” Another said the president is “racist, incompetent, or unthinking, or all three.”

Peter Bone, a Conservative MP, called for Prime Minister Theresa May to advise Trump to delete his Twitter account, a statement that Home Secretary Amber Rudd said she agrees with, according to the Times.

Read more: British lawmaker: 'Trump should be arrested for inciting racial hatred'
Wow! The Brits are really worked up over this one!
Twitter War, anyone?

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

Two sides of this. One these are videos demonstrating clash of cultures and the abuse of Native Europeans by Muslims. It is a serious issue and should be addressed sooner rather than later.

Second, take the man’s god damn tweeter account away! WTF is he thinking. He is not a private citizen anymore and needs to not shows his cards. smh it gets hard to back this moron!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Morocco....trust me gays are treated the same way like here....at least in Morocco we don't kill them like here in the US.
Homosexuality is illegal in Morocco
So is alcohol, prostitution and yet we have hundreds of bars and thousands of prostitutes.
People are in prison for homosexuality in Morocco.

Face it, muslims are bad people
Fundamentalism of any religion is the problem and primitive culture of the third world... Fundamentalist Christianity is just as intolerant as Fundamentalist Islam in the third world.

However, idiots like you on the left will never focus on what's happenning TODAY.
Today Islamic terrorism is the source of the violence.

Morocco....trust me gays are treated the same way like here....at least in Morocco we don't kill them like here in the US.
So is alcohol, prostitution and yet we have hundreds of bars and thousands of prostitutes.

Not all. Not every American is a pedophile, rapists or a mass shooter.

Fundamentalism of any religion is the problem and primitive culture of the third world... Fundamentalist Christianity is just as intolerant as Fundamentalist Islam in the third world.

However, idiots like you on the left will never focus on what's happenning TODAY.
Today Islamic terrorism is the source of the violence.
Violence? Vietnam war? Iraq invasion? Afghanistan? Lybia? Who created the mess? Who trained bin Laden?

You know, I watched VICE news do an interview with the woman who runs the British group, and I also heard a few things about these videos that Trump has retweeted.

First, she is a definite bigot and would fit in with a lot of the white supremacist groups here in the US.

As far as the videos she sent? One was an actual ISIL recruiting video that was not modified in the least. That is the one where they throw a gay person off a building. Here in the States, if someone distributes ISIL recruitment videos they are generally closely watched by the FBI. Trump in a round about way has kinda helped ISIL by distributing their videos. I'm waiting for them to say that our president is helping them out with recruiting by retweeting their videos.

One of the other videos, where it showed a young boy beating up on another young boy with crutches was NOT one of a Muslim immigrant beating up on a national, it was a fight between two people that were born in that country, and according to people who live in the area and know both the boys, neither of them is Muslim.

No, I don't think it was right for Trump to retweet these videos. Especially when they come from a white nationalist group, because that could be interpreted as him supporting her cause. And, in the interview she had with VICE News, she as much as said that Trump is showing his support for her cause by tweeting her videos. She already thinks that Trump is going to support her, and, in the interview, she said that she was slated to go to jail for one of her demonstrations, which Britain considered to be a hate crime, and she is hoping that Trump will talk to the British authorities and get her out of jail time.

Why is our President monitoring racist "Britain First" Twitter feeds?
You want him to ignore what's going on?

No. I don't want him to ignore what is going on. However, since he is president and has access to all sorts of factual information that is based on sound research and intelligence, I would like to know what is possessing him to tweet unresearched videos from a white supremacist group.

Like I said, VICE News did an interview with her yesterday, and one of the things she was more than happy to point out was that because Trump had retweeted her posts, it showed that Trump supports her. And, because she thinks that Trump supports her, in the interview she also stated that one of her demonstrations was considered by Britain to be a hate crime, and she is hoping that Trump will speak to the authorities on her behalf and get her out of jail time.

The optics on this look really bad, and it also makes Trump look like he supports white supremacists.

Not all. Not every American is a pedophile, rapists or a mass shooter.
You lied about Morocco

No. I don't want him to ignore what is going on. However, since he is president and has access to all sorts of factual information that is based on sound research and intelligence, I would like to know what is possessing him to tweet unresearched videos from a white supremacist group.

Like I said, VICE News did an interview with her yesterday, and one of the things she was more than happy to point out was that because Trump had retweeted her posts, it showed that Trump supports her. And, because she thinks that Trump supports her, in the interview she also stated that one of her demonstrations was considered by Britain to be a hate crime, and she is hoping that Trump will speak to the authorities on her behalf and get her out of jail time.

The optics on this look really bad, and it also makes Trump look like he supports white supremacists.
You're the same people who say Illegal aliens are great for America

I want him to ignore fake news like this crap. He appears to be as ignorant and gullible as you dupes of the greedy idiot Rich GOP propaganda machine.
Videos don't lie

Videos don't lie? Really? Because the video that shows a young man with dark hair beating up on a young man with crutches and blonde hair is not a Muslim immigrant attacking a citizen. Both young men were born there, and according to people who know both boys, neither of them is Muslim. And, there were charges filed, court was held, and the attacker was punished.

Sad thing about this one is that the person who was attacked had the video removed from Youtube because it caused them emotional distress to have the beating on the 'net for people to see. But, because Trump retweeted the video, it is now all over the internet again.

I want him to ignore fake news like this crap. He appears to be as ignorant and gullible as you dupes of the greedy idiot Rich GOP propaganda machine.
Videos don't lie

Huh?? Of course they can..and do..all the time..things taken out of context...deceitful editing....outright lying about the subject---videos can and do perpetrate lies and deceit.

Surely you are not as gullible as all that!

You're the same people who say Illegal aliens are great for America

I personally haven't said anything like that, so don't put words in my mouth.

Doesn't change the fact that because Trump retweeted that woman's videos, she thinks that Trump supports her and her cause. Just like David Duke did.

Forum List

Back