Donald Trump reveals his plan to "Make America Safe Again"

A day or two ago he said the prescription to heal racial tensions is More Jobs. Opportunities for the 50% of young black men who are unemployed.

Great plan...

What is Trump proposing to bring more jobs to minority neighborhoods? How many blacks does Trump have in executive positions?

Waiting...waiting....waiting

Here is an itemized list of what he's going to do:

--------------

And here is his plan on "Making America Great Again" itemized one at a time:

-------------

And finally, his "Reaching out to Blacks" plan. Once again itemized:

--------------

Notice, they are exactly the SAME plan. We've seen this plan before. It's called:

IN OVER YOUR HEAD!

oT41FYI.jpg
But,,in retrospect...It is a hell of a hand basket to ride in......

Hold on, cons say that the country is safer because if all the gun sales. See crime stats.

Now we need to make it "safe again" ?

A day or two ago he said the prescription to heal racial tensions is More Jobs. Opportunities for the 50% of young black men who are unemployed.

Great plan...

What is Trump proposing to bring more jobs to minority neighborhoods? How many blacks does Trump have in executive positions?

You misunderstand. I am not a Trump supporter. I just pointed out that he did respond.

Great plan...

You misunderstand. I am not a Trump supporter. I just pointed out that he did respond.

Thanks

It is still a great plan. But as with most things Trump it lacks specifics
Given his personal history of hiring minorities, I doubt his sincerity

Let me take a guess at Trumps "plan" for hiring more minorities

Massive tax cuts for the wealthy that will trickle down as more jobs and better wages for minorities

Great plan...

Thanks

Massive tax cuts for the wealthy that will trickle down as more jobs and better wages for minorities
Like I said, I don't understand economics, but didn't "trickle down" actually work during the Reagan era? Something sure as hell worked. During Carter I had a 22% used car loan. Double digit inflation. Then everyone screamed that Trickle Down Economics Would Not Work, we elected Reagan anyway, and the economy got a lot better. Is my memory confused?

Great plan...

Thanks

Like I said, I don't understand economics, but didn't "trickle down" actually work during the Reagan era? Something sure as hell worked. During Carter I had a 22% used car loan. Double digit inflation. Then everyone screamed that Trickle Down Economics Would Not Work, we elected Reagan anyway, and the economy got a lot better. Is my memory confused?

Reagan slashed taxes and tripled the debt. Massive defense spending helped the economy

An excellent suggestion. People that have jobs tend to be too busy to engage in mischief. So what keeps people from jobs? How about we do a Google search and see what comes up?

Senate Republicans Block A Bill That Would Create 1 Million New Jobs For Young People

GOP blocks veterans jobs bill with budget vote

Now this is two years later:

GOP blocks veterans bill

$478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage

Senate GOP Obstructionists Throw Veterans Under The Bus-Vote Down Bill To Help Vets In Need Of Jobs

Where are the "GOP creates jobs" job bills? We know from the Bush Tax cuts, just giving money to billionaires doesn't work. So what else do they have?

Presidents don't need a Congress to get great accomplishments done. Like B.J. Clinton right?

Great plan...

Still waiting on Obama to do it.

Great plan...

What's your hitlerys plan again? I missed it....

Yeah...like Obungles has done such a stellar job? Racial division worse than ever, mass shootings a monthly affair, domestic terrorism...get a clue Derp
The GOP was 90% white before Obama became president.

Forum List

Back