Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes

I can prove this is fake news!!

Trump doesn’t have a tail!

Prove me wrong!!!

😁

The crooked DA said so.
The charge is fraud. Without a defrauded party. Uh huh. There are certainly witnesses. The judge doesn't like cross examination.
She didn't say he was booted.

From what I read, the only reason the court knew he left was because the secret service took down the barriers when Trump was ushered away with his tail between his legs.

Regardless, he can be ejected from the courtroom based on behavior so your incorrect strawman is moot.

That was simply a political crybaby attack on Trump by James because she is a political hack and needs to be fired! There is no fraud and most of the case has already been thrown out. She's just trying to keep her job.
No, it was trump being taken to the woodshed after he had 2 days of tantrums.

Point out in the law I posted where it mentions that OR link the proof the proves your contention.

Civil Cases​

A federal civil case involves a legal dispute between two or more parties. A civil action begins when a party to a dispute files a complaint, and pays a filing fee required by statute. A plaintiff who is unable to pay the fee may file a request to proceed in forma pauperis. If the request is granted, the fee is waived.

The Process​

To begin a civil lawsuit in federal court, the plaintiff files a complaint with the court and “serves” a copy of the complaint on the defendant. The complaint describes the plaintiff’s damages or injury, explains how the defendant caused the harm, shows that the court has jurisdiction, and asks the court to order relief. A plaintiff may seek money to compensate for the damages, or may ask the court to order the defendant to stop the conduct that is causing the harm. The court may also order other types of relief, such as a declaration of the legal rights of the plaintiff in a particular situation.

Case Preparation​

There may be “discovery,” where the litigants must provide information to each other about the case, such as the identity of witnesses and copies of any documents related to the case. The purpose of discovery is to prepare for trial by requiring the litigants to assemble their evidence and prepare to call witnesses. Each side also may file requests, or “motions,” with the court seeking rulings on the discovery of evidence, or on the procedures to be followed at trial.

Trump has others who will do his messaging. And, he can talk about this when it's in context of his campaigns. He left the courtroom to resume campaigning, not because that bitch won anything. She's pathetic and needs to go to jail herself for election interference.
Trump has already lost. It's a matter of how much he will be made to pay.

Civil Cases​

A federal civil case involves a legal dispute between two or more parties. A civil action begins when a party to a dispute files a complaint, and pays a filing fee required by statute. A plaintiff who is unable to pay the fee may file a request to proceed in forma pauperis. If the request is granted, the fee is waived.

The Process​

To begin a civil lawsuit in federal court, the plaintiff files a complaint with the court and “serves” a copy of the complaint on the defendant. The complaint describes the plaintiff’s damages or injury, explains how the defendant caused the harm, shows that the court has jurisdiction, and asks the court to order relief. A plaintiff may seek money to compensate for the damages, or may ask the court to order the defendant to stop the conduct that is causing the harm. The court may also order other types of relief, such as a declaration of the legal rights of the plaintiff in a particular situation.

Case Preparation​

There may be “discovery,” where the litigants must provide information to each other about the case, such as the identity of witnesses and copies of any documents related to the case. The purpose of discovery is to prepare for trial by requiring the litigants to assemble their evidence and prepare to call witnesses. Each side also may file requests, or “motions,” with the court seeking rulings on the discovery of evidence, or on the procedures to be followed at trial.
No one filed a complaint. This was a Soros backed DA.

Banks who gave him better rates than he deserved
Wrong. Since no bank has claimed any fraud, all loans were repaid, and none defaulted on, James has NO case. Because there’s was no fraud ever perpetrated. Except by libtard James.

• Fake News
Reactions: IM2
That's the one that con-spiracy theories claimed if you played it backwards, you could here the "real" Paul McCartney dying in a car crash.
I heard it a bit differently. If you played it backwards, you could hear Paul say 'I bury Paul' over and over.

Forum List

Back