Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton should go to jail

I thought that everyone in this country was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

You can't send her to jail until she's been 1) charged, 2) convicted in a court of law and found guilty, then 3) sentenced.

Until those 3 things are done, you can't put her in jail.
She should have been charged. We all know that.

You mean you THINK you know that. According to the authorities, there was indications of being careless, but there wasn't sufficient evidence to prosecute for criminal charges.

Now...................if you were part of the process to make the decision and saw all the pertinent information, I'd give your opinion some credence.

But..................you're not, and you didn't, so your opinion matters just as much as everyone else's on this board.

I thought that everyone in this country was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

You can't send her to jail until she's been 1) charged, 2) convicted in a court of law and found guilty, then 3) sentenced.

You mean you THINK you know that. According to the authorities, there was indications of being careless, but there wasn't sufficient evidence to prosecute for criminal charges.

Now...................if you were part of the process to make the decision and saw all the pertinent information, I'd give your opinion some credence.

But..................you're not, and you didn't, so your opinion matters just as much as everyone else's on this board.
real talk

Its high time that the politicians OBEY the same laws the rest of us have to obey or get sent to prison. Even legal scholars on the left are concerned with politicians behaving like they are above the law.

She broke the law. Plain and simple. No one wants to prosecute her. The administration is protecting her.

not what the republican FBI director said.

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld.

in normal land politicians don't threaten to put their opponents in jail. this isn't bolivia, nutter.

She broke the law. Plain and simple. No one wants to prosecute her. The administration is protecting her.

not what the republican FBI director said.

but i guess in rightwingnuthackworld.

in normal land politicians don't threaten to put their opponents in jail. this isn't bolivia, nutter.

Troll bait the vast majority of FBI agents working on the case are saying she should have been prosecuted, and it was unanimous that her security clearance should have been yanked. You can go to prison with her as a collaborator.

Its high time that the politicians OBEY the same laws the rest of us have to obey or get sent to prison. Even legal scholars on the left are concerned with politicians behaving like they are above the law.
agreed

real talk

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton should go to jail
"Ocala, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton "has to go to jail" because the scandal over her email server, comments that mark a major departure from the American political tradition.

The GOP nominee, firing up a large crowd of loyal supporters during a swing through Florida, also laid into the Democratic nominee over her health and seized on disclosures from hacked emails of her campaign chairman, John Podesta, released by Wikileaks."

I think Trump is getting a little carried away
he is wrong

This regimes DOJ has a history of declining to present cases to a grand jury to protect allies, even when the law says the have no choice.

Neither of you, nor most of America understand the seriousness of mishandled or unprotected classified information, particularly Top Secret. People lose their lives because of it, for real. A sailor was recently put in prison for a year for taking pictures of the inside of a sub that was deemed classified.

Red:
Okay, well tell us. What specific piece of top secret information did Mrs. Clinton mishandle? Who lost their life/lives as a result of that piece of information's having allegedly been mishandled?

They won't say, it's classified.

Neither of you, nor most of America understand the seriousness of mishandled or unprotected classified information, particularly Top Secret. People lose their lives because of it, for real. A sailor was recently put in prison for a year for taking pictures of the inside of a sub that was deemed classified.

Red:
Okay, well tell us. What specific piece of top secret information did Mrs. Clinton mishandle? Who lost their life/lives as a result of that piece of information's having allegedly been mishandled?

They won't say, it's classified.
Agreed, its classified 100%

Comey's verbiage was "extremely negligent" and "no reasonable person in her position" in relation to her email content. According to Title 18 USC 793 F-1 gross negligence is the ONLY ELEMENT required for prosecution. Of course he ignored the fact that she told an aid to remove headings and send a document non-secured, which is a clear indication of intent. She also committed perjury in her congressional testimony, also ignored by Comey, because it too shows intent.

Comey's verbiage was "extremely negligent" and "no reasonable person in her position" in relation to her email content. According to Title 18 USC 793 F-1 gross negligence is the ONLY ELEMENT required for prosecution. Of course he ignored the fact that she told an aid to remove headings and send a document non-secured, which is a clear indication of intent. She also committed perjury in her congressional testimony, also ignored by Comey, because it too shows intent.
agreed it was negligent

agreed it was negligent

It reached the level of gross negligence, because it went on for 4 years, actually 7 years when you consider all the time spent in the cover up. And even a novice attorney could prove intent.

agreed it was negligent

It reached the level of gross negligence, because it went on for 4 years, actually 7 years when you consider all the time spent in the cover up. And even a novice attorney could prove intent.
yeah it reached the pinnacle of negligence

So, not only does Trump show his disregard for women, but he also owes money PERSONALLY to China and Goldman Sachs, and has done illegal business dealings with a communist country called Cuba.

Do you REALLY want him to be president?

Forum List

Back