Donald Trump Scores Two Major Victories In Court

Haters?! This was a contestant on Trumps show who claimed he sexually assaulted her and you’re cheering?! The other was Trumps henchman and attorney. These lawsuits simple examples of the sewer that Trump lives in. I don’t see and reasons for celebrating a 5 year dropped case drag out on a sexual assault case. Pretty sick of you

The Democratic machine never stops with the Trump lawsuits. He is the greatest threat to their treachery, not the GOP.
Watch their hysteria grow daily as they begin to realize that all this noise not only has no chance of keeping him from running again, it will actually increase his support among the Independents who haven't completely succumbed to the TDS that's been pushed by media for 6 years or so.
I honestly expect these fools to march in the streets and turn to violence if he's re-elected. They'll feel fully justified. The difference is that THIS time around, they won't be getting a free pass.

Haters?! This was a contestant on Trumps show who claimed he sexually assaulted her and you’re cheering?! The other was Trumps henchman and attorney. These lawsuits simple examples of the sewer that Trump lives in. I don’t see and reasons for celebrating a 5 year dropped case drag out on a sexual assault case. Pretty sick of you
If Trump wins again in '24, what action do you feel would be justified to "protect the Republic"?

Haters?! Thos was a contestant on Trump show who claimed he sexually assaulted her and you’re cheering?! The other was Trump henchman and attorney. These lawsuits simple examples of the sewer that Trump lives in. I don’t see and reasons for celebrating a 5 year dropped case drag out on a sexual assault case. Pretty sick of you
5 years is what the media and politicians have had to pin anything on Trump and have failed. You celebrate those unethical and illegal attempts. Pretty sick of you.

Watch their hysteria grow daily as they begin to realize that all this noise not only has no chance of keeping him from running again, it will actually increase his support among the Independents who haven't completely succumbed to the TDS that's been pushed by media for 6 years or so.
I honestly expect these fools to march in the streets and turn to violence if he's re-elected. They'll feel fully justified. The difference is that THIS time around, they won't be getting a free pass.
Cracks me up to see all these battles y’all are having with the ambiguous “THEY”

I considerable size money settlement out of Trump's pocket, undisclosed.

A victory for Trump but another loss for America that doesn't rival the loss to come out of the Rittenhouse verdict.

Your source sucks. It could all be a lie.

Find the story on Fox News. Fox News is legit.

When was President Biden Indicted? When was he arrested? When was he ever accused of incest?

Why are you a damn liar?
He has been accused of incest by his daughter. It has been on this forum for over a week.

If there was anything to the charges the plaintiff wouldn't have dropped the charges...

Forum List

Back