Donald Trump Sex Defamation Postponed After Juror Calls In Sick

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hmm this is interesting. The true question is was this planned and if it was, what are the democrats busy plotting behind closed doors?

• Banned
This case should be dismissed.

I know that, but the fact that it wasn't and only postponed makes me wonder if this was planned and has anything to do with election interference.

• Banned
All of the indictments against Trump were started by Democrats and they all are election interference which is a threat to our Democracy.

Yes, but the more important thing is that the primaries are right around the corner and with Ramaswamy and DeSantis now out of the picture the odds of Trump winning the Republican nomination are close to perfect now. I mean, he's been on top of the polls since day one, but Ramaswamy and DeSantis were pretty good challengers all the same.

When you lie about the clothes you were wearing.....the rest of any testimony is no longer taken seriously....lol! as if it ever was.

It is a manufactured hit piece. One after another the filthy maggots take a bite out of Americas' best President ever (modern times).

This is sort of fruitcake the Deep State will dig out from under a rock. Give it 15 min of fame, help it make up a lie, extort some money to give to her, and the scum on this site are OK with it. The filthy MSM is in on it from at least 2007. Too many here still give them clicks.

1705959131325.png

I know that, but the fact that it wasn't and only postponed makes me wonder if this was planned and has anything to do with election interference.
Trump's att-att was given the option of proceeding with 8 but declined.

This would indicate the sicko is more likely Trump-friendly.

Forum List

Back