Donald Trump should have picked Newt for his vp

Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me
Gingrich is better for Chief of Staff, who gets things done in the legislature and he knows the ins and outs of the process...

Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me
He seems soft but he speaks slowly and surely and doesn't fly off the handle and its making Kaine look like a complete asshole in front of millions of people. I agree partly we need someone more forceful but I think Pence is walking that tight line between firm and factual and Kaine is a frothing at the mouth asshole.

Tim Kaine is a jesuit trained POS. He is part of the vatican pedophile network. Joe Biden, jesuit trained, Barrypuppet was mentored for community organizing by a jesuit priest. Many of Barrypuppet's advisers are jesuit schooled and CFR members just like so many presidents before him have. EVERY CIA director has been either schooled at a jesuit college or has been inducted into the knights of malta. Jesuits created communism and they were mentors of Marx, Engels, Trotsky, Lenin.
Adam Weishaupt, was jesuit trained in Canon law was commissioned to write the manifesto of the Illuminati.

If you look at the manifestos of the Illuminati, Communism and Jesuits, you will see how closely they resemble each other and all three have the same credo of "The ends justifies the means".......this is history...real history.

Last edited:
------------------------------------- naw , Pence looks fine to me . Compared to the 'la bamba kaine' anyway . Newt mighta been better but 'Pence' looks fine to me Grampa . ---------- seems to me that Pence is winning .

That would be an awful lot of adulterous marriages to explain away.
Idgaf and I suspect most people don't. Funny subject to THINK you have the upper hand on when you think of Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton isn't running for office. If trump had chosen newt, both of them would be running for office. Can you see the difference there?

Pence reminds me of a pretty good quarterback on a really bad team. He's making what should be all the right moves, but he can't play the entire game by himself.

Idgaf and I suspect most people don't. Funny subject to THINK you have the upper hand on when you think of Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton isn't running for office. If trump had chosen newt, both of them would be running for office. Can you see the difference there?
No. a marriage takes two.

Class dismissed

Pence reminds me of a pretty good quarterback on a really bad team. He's making what should be all the right moves, but he can't play the entire game by himself.
He is just hoping to get himself out there for 2020. There can't possibly be any other reason to run side by side with trump, and I am sure he will be the happiest guy in the world when it all comes to an end on 11/8.

Bill "drop trou" will be a major part of the banana republic admin as his past is very relevant. The fact that we are still paying for his mistakes like opening up the patent office to the Chinese and giving them a deep sea water port in California in exchange for contributions. The Clinton and Bush crime families are nothing but grifters that have mentored the Barrypuppet.You live in a fool's paradise if you don't see what is really going on. It's an oligarchy situation we are dealing with but because Hitlery has a "D" by her name? You are willing to over look all the crimes she and Bill "drop trou" have committed because it's party over country. You lack the nads to stand up for what is a country in decline and has been going that way since JFK was murdered by the same POS that are pulling the strings now and that's a fucking FACT.

Last edited:
He is just hoping to get himself out there for 2020. There can't possibly be any other reason to run side by side with trump, and I am sure he will be the happiest guy in the world when it all comes to an end on 11/8.

Pence is too slick by half. He presents well, but denying the things Trump has said ruins his credibility. He didn't dissipate Trump's crazy a bit.

Bill "drop trou" will be a major part of the banana republic admin o his past is very relevant. The fact that we are still paying for his mistakes like opening up the patent office to the Chinese and giving them a deep sea water port in California in exchange for contributions. The Clinton and Bush crime families are nothing but grifters that have mentored the Barrypuppet.You live in a fool's paradise if you don't see what is really going on. It's an oligarchy situation we are dealing with but because Hitlery has a "D" by her name? You are willing to over look all the crimes she and Bill "drop trou" have committed because it's party over country. You lack the nads to stand up for what is a country in decline and has been going that way since JFK was murdered by the same POS that are pulling the strings now and that's a fucking FACT.
But your opinion is somewhat irrelevant since you admit you aren't even voting.

Bill "drop trou" will be a major part of the banana republic admin o his past is very relevant. The fact that we are still paying for his mistakes like opening up the patent office to the Chinese and giving them a deep sea water port in California in exchange for contributions. The Clinton and Bush crime families are nothing but grifters that have mentored the Barrypuppet.You live in a fool's paradise if you don't see what is really going on. It's an oligarchy situation we are dealing with but because Hitlery has a "D" by her name? You are willing to over look all the crimes she and Bill "drop trou" have committed because it's party over country. You lack the nads to stand up for what is a country in decline and has been going that way since JFK was murdered by the same POS that are pulling the strings now and that's a fucking FACT.

No, my opinion is very relevant. What is hard for you to grasp (among other things) is why I am not eligible to vote because I reclaimed my pre 14th amendment citizenship and removed myself from the Universal Commercial Code. In order to "register" to vote, one has to claim to be a U.S citizen instead of a American nationalist. You cannot be a U.S citizen AND an American....not possible.

No, my opinion is very relevant. What is hard for you to grasp (among other things) is why I am not eligible to vote because I reclaimed my pre 14th amendment citizenship and removed myself from the Universal Commercial Code. In order to "register" to vote, one has to claim to be a U.S citizen instead of a American nationalist. You cannot be a U.S citizen AND an American....not possible.
:rofl:

OldFool, by using emoticons? You cut down on your odds of saying something stupid by 100 percent...... (snicker)

If you can't claim American citizenship then you can fuck off with the rest of the foreign trash that infests this website

OldFool, by using emoticons? You cut down on your odds of saying something stupid by 100 percent...... (snicker)
Don't you have a hole to dig for shelter somewhere? How do you have access to wifi? Are you... :eek::eek::eek: ...on the grid????!!!!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back