Donald Trump should have picked Newt for his vp

Idgaf and I suspect most people don't. Funny subject to THINK you have the upper hand on when you think of Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton isn't running for office. If trump had chosen newt, both of them would be running for office. Can you see the difference there?

Bill "drop trou" will be a major part of the banana republic admin o his past is very relevant. The fact that we are still paying for his mistakes like opening up the patent office to the Chinese and giving them a deep sea water port in California in exchange for contributions. The Clinton and Bush crime families are nothing but grifters that have mentored the Barrypuppet.You live in a fool's paradise if you don't see what is really going on. It's an oligarchy situation we are dealing with but because Hitlery has a "D" by her name? You are willing to over look all the crimes she and Bill "drop trou" have committed because it's party over country. You lack the nads to stand up for what is a country in decline and has been going that way since JFK was murdered by the same POS that are pulling the strings now and that's a fucking FACT.
But your opinion is somewhat irrelevant since you admit you aren't even voting.

No, my opinion is very relevant. What is hard for you to grasp (among other things) is why I am not eligible to vote because I reclaimed my pre 14th amendment citizenship and removed myself from the Universal Commercial Code. In order to "register" to vote, one has to claim to be a U.S citizen instead of a American nationalist. You cannot be a U.S citizen AND an American....not possible.
If you can't claim American citizenship then you can fuck off with the rest of the foreign trash that infests this website

Claiming U.S citizenship and that of an American nationalist are two very different entities. You cannot be both. Instead of being an asshole to someone that has actually had your back on many occasions, why not stop down and ask me what I mean. I have spent thousands of hours doing nothing but trying to figure out as to how we got to this place and where it is we are heading at great personal sacrifice because I care about people...I care about us regardless of which political side of the fence you may be on because we have all been lied to, stolen from and enslaved. It's a fucking fact that our sweat equity was put up as collateral on a debt that USA.INC was responsible for due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the people had to turn in their REAL money (gold) under the penalty of fines and imprisonment for debts notes backed by nothing. Wake the fuck up and try to listen to what I have to say with an open mind because I will give you the tools to do your own research and come to your own conclusion and then come back and try to prove me wrong. I am totally open minded. I live and breathe this stuff and it's my obsession. I feel naked if I am not listening to a documentary,lecture or interview of someone that has done the heavy lifting. I fall asleep reading books I have downloaded on line. Do you want to see how things are from a viewpoint other than the government mouthpieces or do you want to keep going with the indoctrination of the bought and paid for lamestream media? The choice is yours.

Bill Clinton isn't running for office. If trump had chosen newt, both of them would be running for office. Can you see the difference there?

Bill "drop trou" will be a major part of the banana republic admin o his past is very relevant. The fact that we are still paying for his mistakes like opening up the patent office to the Chinese and giving them a deep sea water port in California in exchange for contributions. The Clinton and Bush crime families are nothing but grifters that have mentored the Barrypuppet.You live in a fool's paradise if you don't see what is really going on. It's an oligarchy situation we are dealing with but because Hitlery has a "D" by her name? You are willing to over look all the crimes she and Bill "drop trou" have committed because it's party over country. You lack the nads to stand up for what is a country in decline and has been going that way since JFK was murdered by the same POS that are pulling the strings now and that's a fucking FACT.

No, my opinion is very relevant. What is hard for you to grasp (among other things) is why I am not eligible to vote because I reclaimed my pre 14th amendment citizenship and removed myself from the Universal Commercial Code. In order to "register" to vote, one has to claim to be a U.S citizen instead of a American nationalist. You cannot be a U.S citizen AND an American....not possible.
If you can't claim American citizenship then you can fuck off with the rest of the foreign trash that infests this website

Claiming U.S citizenship and that of an American nationalist are two very different entities. You cannot be both. Instead of being an asshole to someone that has actually had your back on many occasions, why not stop down and ask me what I mean. I have spent thousands of hours doing nothing but trying to figure out as to how we got to this place and where it is we are heading at great personal sacrifice because I care about people...I care about us regardless of which political side of the fence you may be on because we have all been lied to, stolen from and enslaved. It's a fucking fact that our sweat equity was put up as collateral on a debt that USA.INC was responsible for due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the people had to turn in their REAL money (gold) under the penalty of fines and imprisonment for debts notes backed by nothing. Wake the fuck up and try to listen to what I have to say with an open mind because I will give you the tools to do your own research and come to your own conclusion and then come back and try to prove me wrong. I am totally open minded. I live and breathe this stuff and it's my obsession. I feel naked if I am not listening to a documentary,lecture or interview of someone that has done the heavy lifting. I fall asleep reading books I have downloaded on line. Do you want to see how things are from a viewpoint other than the government mouthpieces or do you want to keep going with the indoctrination of the bought and paid for lamestream media? The choice is yours.
If you denounced your citizenship it doesn't really matter what you think

If you denounced your citizenship it doesn't really matter what you think

Are you an American or a U.S citizen? Do you claim to be de-facto employee of USA.INC or are you a natural born "man of the land" because you can't be both and therein lies the rub. I know the difference and obviously you don't. Yeah, I denounced my U.S citizenship with great pride because claiming to be a U.S citizen is no different than claiming to be an employee of Wal-Mart. I doubt that you will be able to grasp the concept or how you have been played a for a chump.

Newt's a disaster.

Trump needed someone more normal.

Pence is a decent choice.
Couldn't disagree more. Kain is walking all over him & interrupting him at every turn and pence appears to be powerless to stop him.
I understand that those facts work for you as a non trump person but Newt would be mopping the floor with Kain.

Newt hasn't debated a democrat since 2002...maybe running for his office in Georgia...
He had a chance to debate other "soft' Repbulicans in 2012 and they cleaned the floor with him.

Newt's a disaster.

Trump needed someone more normal.

Pence is a decent choice.
Couldn't disagree more. Kain is walking all over him & interrupting him at every turn and pence appears to be powerless to stop him.
I understand that those facts work for you as a non trump person but Newt would be mopping the floor with Kain.

He is hammering him on Trump statements... Pence is fairly powerless to stop him with the hole Trump dug him.
He's not powerless because of Trump. He's powerless because he's too fucking soft. He doesn't even TRY to interrupt and correct the record. I have watched Newt shread debate opponents on any and ever issue.

When you have to defend the indefensible, your job becomes harder.
What was he going to say??? "Donald Trump did not say that Saudi Arabia should have a nuke." It's public record he did. And now he paints himself as an ally of Israel....How do you reconcile the two statements? Good luck.

Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me
Yeah, that's what Trump needs - someone who is as big a hothead as he is. All this debate showed me is that I'd much rather have either of these guys than Trump or Hillary

I think appearances can be deceptive, especially in regards to Pence...
To see Mike Pence as 'normal' is to grade on a generous curve

Kaine's not nearly as bad, but still...
Kaine’s VP pick greeted by blowback from progressive groups

Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me
Trump should have picked Palin as his VP. That would be world class entertainment.

Coming from an idiot such as yourself? Why would anyone do anything but laugh at your stupidity? You have nothing...,....

Trump should have picked Palin as his VP. That would be world class entertainment.

Coming from an idiot such as yourself? Why would anyone do anything but laugh at your stupidity? You have nothing...,....
Why would anyone do anything but laugh at my stupidity? lol classic.

Forum List

Back