Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Should Run As A Democrat

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Don't let him fool you.

Donald Trump is really a liberal. Why he's running as a Republican I don't understand. Maybe he's Hillary's Ross Perot. He's donated more to Democrats than Republicans.

He's egotistical, a closet racist, rich as shit....... the only difference between him and Nancy Pelosi is he has common-sense and has better hair.

Problem is.....he speaks his mind too much. He'll have to watch that. He's too honest. Bad news for a Democrat. He doesn't suck up to blacks and Hispanics. He's not gay. There goes most of the Dem base.

I think Democrat voters deserve a choice.

Hillary - Dishonest, corrupt, narcissistic, major league asshole.

Trump - Honest, narcissistic, major league asshole

If anyone can get away with being an asshole it's Democrats....so Trump should switch parties.

twitter that...i understand he likes and spend a lot of time on twitter...and no my friend he is yours ...lock stock and barrel and hair

How could Trump be Clinton's Perot if he is running as a Republican?

BagPiper.jpg

Don't let him fool you.

Donald Trump is really a liberal. Why he's running as a Republican I don't understand. Maybe he's Hillary's Ross Perot. He's donated more to Democrats than Republicans.

He's egotistical, a closet racist, rich as shit....... the only difference between him and Nancy Pelosi is he has common-sense and has better hair.

Problem is.....he speaks his mind too much. He'll have to watch that. He's too honest. Bad news for a Democrat. He doesn't suck up to blacks and Hispanics. He's not gay. There goes most of the Dem base.

I think Democrat voters deserve a choice.

Hillary - Dishonest, corrupt, narcissistic, major league asshole.

Trump - Honest, narcissistic, major league asshole

If anyone can get away with being an asshole it's Democrats....so Trump should switch parties.

You are only bothered by his being a closeted. racist?

The more idiots on the right, the better it is for HRC.

Forum List

Back