Donald Trump Speech After Guilty Verdict

Trump winning an appeal would be proof our justice system works. Hillary being sent to prison would be proof our justice system works.

I honestly don't know if either thing will happen but I sincerely hope so.

The party that likes to rape kids is famous for overshooting the runway, but they really fucked the dog on this one. :abgg2q.jpg:

I almost feel sorry for them. Dominion has probably walked away. They can't switch 60 million votes.

stolen election asterisk.jpg

Interesting that not a single post in this thread says a single word about Trump’s speech….

Must have been a memorable speech….
I have noticed that in the last 24 hours, Donald Trump has used variations of the word "rigged" so many times, he is in danger of depleting his supply.

So here's my donation to the Trump campaign for him to use as he sees fit:

Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIG Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGINGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING

Okay. That should get him through the weekend.

Joe in an awkward request from Kelce, was told to put the KC Chief helmet on his head today. And he screwed it up. Joe is replacing Special Ed in Crank Yankers....Special Joe. Progs are corrupted and damn near all get away with it.

Trump winning an appeal would be proof our justice system works. Hillary being sent to prison would be proof our justice system works.

What did Trump say about prosecuting Hillary?

Oh, you know it was just a political tool to win the election, don't you?

His supporters were like: No, we thought you'd actually prosecute her, we want to see her go to prison

And Trump's like: my supporters are idiots.

What did Trump say about prosecuting Hillary?

Oh, you know it was just a political tool to win the election, don't you?

His supporters were like: No, we thought you'd actually prosecute her, we want to see her go to prison

And Trump's like: my supporters are idiots.
I knew he wouldn't because he used to hit that.

Forum List

Back