Donald Trump Speech After Guilty Verdict

I was just able to come back now after my ban. It looks like nobody else has posted this yet. Hopefully I didn't miss anything though.

HE did not talk about his trial, he talked about everything including the whole world.
You keep talking about state rule over and over.
SO a state rules & now you complain & say WHAT??? That you do not want state rule now???
EXPLAIN,

HE did not talk about his trial, he talked about everything including the whole world.
You keep talking about state rule over and over.
SO a state rules & now you complain & say WHAT??? That you do not want state rule now???
EXPLAIN,

I would explain if I knew what you were talking about.

why are you not able to understand?:?
IS the MAGA group supporting STATE rule,
SO why would you not understand what Trump said?

What state rule? I don't remember him mentioning that in the speech. Do you possibly have a time stamp for it?

1. That's not the point as it's not illegal.
2. Gas powered cars yes.
3. No defendants though as that actually is illegal.
4. Yes but Trump is still the most popular choice.
5. Yes but you can bet that Washington had a hand in it as well.
6. Yes it was as it was a bias jury and judge.
7. When was that decided?
8. I'm not sure how to answer this because I'm not sure what this is talking about.
9. Yes it was as see number 6.
10. Again, see number 6.
11. Yes there is as he's going to win the election by a landslide now.
12. He did?

Numbers 13 and 14 I seriously don't have a clue on.

15. Who cares?
16. So what if he did it? Did you not hear him he said that it's totally legal.

What's the point of numbers 17 and 18?

19. Obviously they are as there's no way that Biden got over eighty million votes.

The only other stuff I understand is that the bias jury doesn't even see a crime committed, they just want to get Trump out of the election and Biden is most definitely the worst president ever. Oh yeah and crime is up in New York because illegal immigrants get their free passes to live there.

The USA has heard this line of lies since 2015 when now, convicted felon P01135809, first announced running.
One would think the maga's would get so tired of the same line of lies.

1717609751927.png

I was just able to come back now after my ban. It looks like nobody else has posted this yet. Hopefully I didn't miss anything though.

Forum List

Back