Donald Trump "The Art of the Squeal"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Squeal - Meagan Kelly is being mean, shes a bimbo and a half wit. I'm boycotting until she calls then I'm there

Squeal - We need to bring jobs back to America. I'm not shutting down my clothing manufactures tho. Are you Crazy?

Squeal - I was for a weapons ban until I needed the republican vote. Now I want more guns in more places...everywhere except my own businesses. Are you stupid? Guns hurt people!

Squeal - Hilary has been the worst Sec of State ever! I only realized this AFTER I supported her with tons of money and said she was doing a good job. Good Job...Bad job...whats the diff to a Trumpster? None

Squeal - Democrats are so corrupt. Yes its true I donated funds to them for most of my career but now I'm a real live republican! Scouts Honor!

Squeal - Anti_trumpist block voters rights to attend Trump free speech rallies just like the KKK democrats blocked blacks.

This guy thinks the KKK's worst offensive was "Blocking" blacks lmao

This guy thinks blocking voters from free speech by using intimidation like the KKK democrat party once did is a lesser offense. No laughing matter.

I think the biggest thing you're forgetting is the KKK werent known for blocking....more of the murder stuff is what people didnt like. Especially the victims.

Squeal - Hilary what I lightweight! I mean sure I went to their Anniversary party and supported them with Yuge amounts of cash but that doesnt mean anything

Squeal - I figured I could cash in on the housing collapse thats why I thought it was a good thing! I'm a business man! Thats what I do! And as President I will bring my business skills to the table. Profit over the American people!

Squeal - Meagan Kelly is being mean, shes a bimbo and a half wit. I'm boycotting until she calls then I'm there

Squeal - We need to bring jobs back to America. I'm not shutting down my clothing manufactures tho. Are you Crazy?

Squeal - I was for a weapons ban until I needed the republican vote. Now I want more guns in more places...everywhere except my own businesses. Are you stupid? Guns hurt people!

Squeal - Hilary has been the worst Sec of State ever! I only realized this AFTER I supported her with tons of money and said she was doing a good job. Good Job...Bad job...whats the diff to a Trumpster? None

Squeal - Democrats are so corrupt. Yes its true I donated funds to them for most of my career but now I'm a real live republican! Scouts Honor!
Squeal.......Hillary, wearing her purple Chairman Mao suit, complains about Trump in front of SEIU, (ACORN).

This guy thinks the KKK's worst offensive was "Blocking" blacks lmao

This guy thinks blocking voters from free speech by using intimidation like the KKK democrat party once did is a lesser offense. No laughing matter.

I think the biggest thing you're forgetting is the KKK werent known for blocking....more of the murder stuff is what people didnt like. Especially the victims.

Squeal - Hilary what I lightweight! I mean sure I went to their Anniversary party and supported them with Yuge amounts of cash but that doesnt mean anything

Squeal - I figured I could cash in on the housing collapse thats why I thought it was a good thing! I'm a business man! Thats what I do! And as President I will bring my business skills to the table. Profit over the American people!
Squeal - I figured I could cash in on the housing collapse thats why I thought it was a good thing! I'm a business man!

And the rubes who are now living in trailer parks because of it, cheer!

Trump in 2007: 'I'm Excited' for Housing Market Crash - NBC News Donald Trump counseled Trump University students to take advantage of the housing bubble as an investment opportunity and said, just a year
People_RunningIntoHoleANCr200.gif
<----poor deluded Trump voters

Forum List

Back