Donald Trump to Speak At The NRA Tomorrow

My comment also suggests that T. Jefferson may not have had anything to do with impregnating a slave. Further, I suggest that the story is false to begin with.
Suggest all you want. Your premise is not acceptable to most Jeffersonian scholars. No other Jefferson male, according to the plantation ledgers, was available for "impregnation duties" during the conception times for all five children except Thomas.

Some truth to that. Trump is verbose, repetitive, and self-aggrandizing, to say the least. But I do believe Trump is a much better choice over Pedo Joe, although I sure wish there was a Thomas Jefferson running. He'd get my vote in a heartbeat. America truly needs a wise man of high intelligence who's strong in character, courageous, humble, and likeable.
You would vote for a slave owner, wouldn't you?

I don't think that my fiancée will have a problem with me watching it because we both have come to understand Trump more of why he's such an asshole. The media will just not leave him the hell alone and he has to be an asshole to scare the shit out of the left. Btw, good luck with your appointment.
If the media left Trump alone, Trump will set himself on fire just for the media attention....

Why you folks act like the media is hard on Trump when it was the media who made him -- is beyond me....

A slave has no recourse to sexual assault.

Only TJ was the sole white male at the plantation each time Sally conceived, according to the plantation ledgers.

Suggest all you want. Your premise is not acceptable to most Jeffersonian scholars. No other Jefferson male, according to the plantation ledgers, was available for "impregnation duties" during the conception times for all five children except Thomas.
"Most" scientists said that Covid masks were necessary. "Most" didn't think that Ivermectin worked. "Most" people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat. "Most" Californians thought that Gavin Newsom would make a good Governor. When "most" of the animals in an enclosed space are wolves and the rest are sheep ... well you know what happens. "Most" doesn't mean a thing. I've never been a fan of Mobocracy.

Last edited:
A slave has no recourse to sexual assault.

Only TJ was the sole white male at the plantation each time Sally conceived, according to the plantation ledgers.
Yeah. Thomas comes home; signs the "ledger"; then proceeds to impregnate a slave girl. Super believable. Hahahahahahahahahaha

"Most" scientists that Covid masks were necessary. "Most" didn't think that Ivermectin worked. "Most" people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat. "Most" Californians thought that Gavin Newsom would make a good Governor. When "most" of the animals in an enclosed space are wolves and the rest are sheep ... well you know what happens. "Most" doesn't mean a thing. I've never been a fan of Mobocracy.
Thank you for your unsupported opinion. Respect historical opinion outweighs your 'Mobocracy.' You are wrong about who is the dad of Sally's children, and that is not going to change. "Your opinion" does not mean a thing.

Thank you for your unsupported opinion. Respect historical opinion outweighs your 'Mobocracy.' You are wrong about who is the dad of Sally's children, and that is not going to change. "Your opinion" does not mean a thing.

Thomas keeps and annotates the ledgers daily. You did not know that.
Yes: "I, Thomas Jefferson, do hereby declare that on such-and-such a day, I impregnated my poor, helpless slave as I believe it will help my overall status in the newly found States if I announce such a dastardly act for all to see. Duly noted on this day, such and such a year. Signed, Thomas Jefferson."

Thanks for your highly incredible and improbable speculation.

And thank YOU for your unsupported opinion. "Your opinion" does not mean a thing.

All of Trump’s speeches are pretty much identical.

“The election was stolen. Joe Biden sucks. The economy sucks. I was good, maybe even the best ever. I’m the target of a witch hunt and it’s unfairrrrr. Give me money.“

All of Trump’s speeches are pretty much identical.

“The election was stolen. Joe Biden sucks. The economy sucks. I was good, maybe even the best ever. I’m the target of a witch hunt and it’s unfairrrrr. Give me money.“
Yeah. Same-o, same-o ... but accurate.

Forum List

Back