Donald Trump to Speak At The NRA Tomorrow

I get that you‘re stupid enough to think that everything on social media is true.

I also get that you’re too embarrassed to share a link to the stupid bullshit that you fell for.
Let me see. Something is askew in your noggin. How can I get past your mental block. Let me try something different. Trump won.
Says the idiot who thinks that everything on social media is accurate.

Still no link to the stupid bullshit that you were stupid enough to fall for. What’s the matter? Can’t back up your stupid claim?
Relax. Trump won. It ain't no big deal. Just go with the flow.

Better than Pedo "The Sniffer" Joe? Certainly! Joe took showers with his very young daughter and sniffs, fondles, or kisses any other kid he gets his creepy hands on.
No, Dry Drunk, that's Hearsay... see, this is the kind of thing you guys go for.

Because you can't admit you all just made a mistake with Trump we had to correct.

Wow. Science has come a long way. It can "prove" that a person was raped. I come from a family of 7 brothers and sisters. If my dad were still alive, he'd be in BIG, BIG trouble.
No, but it has proven that Jefferson fathered at least some of her children. Not to mention he granted freedom to her children while the rest of the slaves at Monticello were sold off to settle his debts.

What if a slave propositions her master for favors? Prostitution has been around for a very long time. Did this slave girl write a memoir or fill in a diary stating that she was raped? Are there other males in Jefferson's family that share his DNA who may have passed the DNA on? What proves that any DNA (if the story is even true) came directly from Thomas Jefferson the Great?

Except the other males in her family didn't own her, didn't travel to France with her, and didn't grant her children freedom after he died. That was all him. Not to mention the affair was widely reported in the press at the time... even satarized in newspapers.

220px-Cock_ca1804_attrib_to_JamesAkin_AmericanAntiquarianSociety.png

It was not reported at the time in fact he was almost never out of the sight of his wife. Being related to him means it was him OR a male relative such as his brother who was in fact widely known to be sleeping with her at the time.

Either way it was not rape the way you tried to claim
Wow... wrong again. By the time Jefferson took Hemings as a sex slave, Martha Wayles Jefferson had died in 1782. Jefferson took the then 15 year old Hemings to Paris with him when he was appointed Minister to France.

Fun fact, Hemings was 7/8 white, and her biological father was the father of Jefferson's wife. Which is why the fact he was raping her and not any other member of the Jefferson clan makes even more sense.

"Most" scientists said that Covid masks were necessary. "Most" didn't think that Ivermectin worked.

And they were right. When Trump got sick, you didn't seem him taking the horse dewormer, did you?

NG7EXYYOKZFQXDCAWUBFMETMTA.jpg

"Most" people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat.
No, they didn't. People have known the world was round since ancient times.

"Most" Californians thought that Gavin Newsom would make a good Governor.
He's been an awesome governor... it's why he was overwhelming elected twice. Three times if you count that bullshit recall.

When "most" of the animals in an enclosed space are wolves and the rest are sheep ... well you know what happens.
Dinner.
"Most" doesn't mean a thing. I've never been a fan of Mobocracy.
Or Democracy, apparently, Dry Drunk.

No, but it has proven that Jefferson fathered at least some of her children. Not to mention he granted freedom to her children while the rest of the slaves at Monticello were sold off to settle his debts.

Except the other males in her family didn't own her, didn't travel to France with her, and didn't grant her children freedom after he died. That was all him. Not to mention the affair was widely reported in the press at the time... even satarized in newspapers.

220px-Cock_ca1804_attrib_to_JamesAkin_AmericanAntiquarianSociety.png

Wow... wrong again. By the time Jefferson took Hemings as a sex slave, Martha Wayles Jefferson had died in 1782. Jefferson took the then 15 year old Hemings to Paris with him when he was appointed Minister to France.

Fun fact, Hemings was 7/8 white, and her biological father was the father of Jefferson's wife. Which is why the fact he was raping her and not any other member of the Jefferson clan makes even more sense.
No it is not proven it is only suspected

So what? Why in the world does it rise to the level of a "current event" when the former president speaks before a organization that promotes firearms safety and the 2nd Amendment while the current president makes a fool of himself in Ireland and the U.S. is going down the drain?
The NRA con-vention was an open carry zone, right?

th.jpg

Robert Byrd, the longest-serving senator in U.S. history, died Monday at 92. While he was most famous as a master of the Senate’s obscure rules, Byrd wore many hats during his lifetime, including that of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What are the job responsibilities of an Exalted Cyclops?
th.jpg

Hillary Clinton was one of Byrd's big fans too.
You're only upset that Byrd disavowed his old KKK ways.

And they were right. When Trump got sick, you didn't seem him taking the horse dewormer, did you?

NG7EXYYOKZFQXDCAWUBFMETMTA.jpg

No, they didn't. People have known the world was round since ancient times.

He's been an awesome governor... it's why he was overwhelming elected twice. Three times if you count that bullshit recall.

Dinner.

Or Democracy, apparently, Dry Drunk.

You're only upset that Byrd disavowed his old KKK ways.
You mean like Trump disavowing some of his past mistakes?

Forum List

Back