Donald Trump to Speak At The NRA Tomorrow

Yes: "I, Thomas Jefferson, do hereby declare that on such-and-such a day, I impregnated my poor, helpless slave as I believe it will help my overall status in the newly found States if I announce such a dastardly act for all to see. Duly noted on this day, such and such a year. Signed, Thomas Jefferson."

Thanks for your highly incredible and improbable speculation.
You are so goofy about this. The ledgers make it quite clear who was at the plantation when she conceived. TJ was; no other white man of Jefferson decent was there. Are you suggesting immaculate conception.

He wasn't a slave owner. You voted for a racist and a rapist.
th.jpg

Robert Byrd, the longest-serving senator in U.S. history, died Monday at 92. While he was most famous as a master of the Senate’s obscure rules, Byrd wore many hats during his lifetime, including that of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What are the job responsibilities of an Exalted Cyclops?
th.jpg

Hillary Clinton was one of Byrd's big fans too.

th.jpg

Robert Byrd, the longest-serving senator in U.S. history, died Monday at 92. While he was most famous as a master of the Senate’s obscure rules, Byrd wore many hats during his lifetime, including that of Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. What are the job responsibilities of an Exalted Cyclops?
th.jpg

Hillary Clinton was one of Byrd's big fans too.
Trump thinks racists are good people.

No. How about your side lost and you guys are throwing a whiny conspiracy theory temper tantrum because you’re a bunch of sore loser crybabies?
Wrong again. Biden did get more votes from dead people, non-existent people, and illegal people and Trump likely did have more ballots "misplaced" by the US Postal "service" but other than that ... Trump won.

You still don't get it. Let me spell it out in clearer terms. Trump won.
Oh I get it fine. I get that you’re a conspiracy theorist sore loser crybaby.

I get that you‘re stupid enough to think that everything on social media is true.

I also get that you’re too embarrassed to share a link to the stupid bullshit that you fell for.

I get that you‘re stupid enough to think that everything on social media is true.

I also get that you’re too embarrassed to share a link to the stupid bullshit that you fell for.
Let me see. Something is askew in your noggin. How can I get past your mental block. Let me try something different. Trump won.

Let me see. Something is askew in your noggin. How can I get past your mental block. Let me try something different. Trump won.
Says the idiot who thinks that everything on social media is accurate.

Still no link to the stupid bullshit that you were stupid enough to fall for. What’s the matter? Can’t back up your stupid claim?

Forum List

Back