Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trumps numbers are ticking back up. He knows what matters to republican primary voters: how they feel about the candidate.

Its only looney to his audience if it doesn't feel true. The fact that it isn't actually true is gloriously irrelevant. His audience genuinely couldn't give two shits if his claims are accurate.

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.

Of course you have proof Trump personally tweeted this, right?

We have proof that it is on his twitter account, which is voice piece of his campaign.

Did Trump put this up personally, I doubt it. However, his campaigns 'mistakes' involving Nazism is getting to become unbearable.

Maybe someone in his campaign is trying to warn us about Trump?

Or maybe someone in his campaign is just too stupid to do some fact checking and likely won't be there long.

Which brings up the questions

Where did they find this Statistic? Why are they posting it? Who is in charge of Trumps twitter account?

You really want to start speculating? How about we just say some left wing regressivecrat sent the image to the campaign to create some propaganda? Would that work for ya?

Nah, that does not work for me.

More like there is a plant trying to derail his campaign from the inside is a better theory.

Of course you have proof Trump personally tweeted this, right?

We have proof that it is on his twitter account, which is voice piece of his campaign.

Did Trump put this up personally, I doubt it. However, his campaigns 'mistakes' involving Nazism is getting to become unbearable.

Or maybe someone in his campaign is just too stupid to do some fact checking and likely won't be there long.

Where did they find this Statistic? Why are they posting it? Who is in charge of Trumps twitter account?

You really want to start speculating? How about we just say some left wing regressivecrat sent the image to the campaign to create some propaganda? Would that work for ya?

More like there is a plant trying to derail his campaign from the inside is a better theory.
Occam's razor cuts that explanation to ribbons. As its based on no evidence and needlessly complicated. Its far more likely that its from the Trump campaign.

After all, its Trump's twitter account.

Occam's razor cuts that explanation to ribbons. As its based on no evidence and needlessly complicated. Its far more likely that its from the Trump campaign.

That would suggest Trumps campaign is composed of fools or racists.

Then--ahhh. I guess that is it.:confused:

The pattern is clear;

Trump Says When Twin Towers Fell on 9/11, He Saw ‘Thousands and Thousands’ Celebrating in Jersey City. But the Mayor Says Something Else.

The pattern is clear;

Trump Says When Twin Towers Fell on 9/11, He Saw ‘Thousands and Thousands’ Celebrating in Jersey City. But the Mayor Says Something Else.

What pattern? Your conspiracy is already burdened by the weight of needless elaboration. You'll definitely need some serious evidence to back that up.

Trump's publicizing this important White truth tells us that he is a racially conscious White man -- if we didn't already know it (which many of us did).

What do you see here?

Trump deports Black Lives Matter protester: "Throw him out!" - YouTube

What you sees is a White man, a White leader, being a White man, being a White leader.

How can ANY legitimate White American not want this?

If Trump is elected, his White impact will be WORLDWIDE.

Trumps Truth Train just keeps a rollin.
Not all of us are Nazis like you and Trump.

The pattern is clear;

What pattern? Your conspiracy is already burdened by the weight of needless elaboration. You'll definitely need some serious evidence to back that up.
It's no conspiracy.
It's a simple strategy.
He's prepared to set groups of people against each other to gain power.

The pattern is clear;

It's no conspiracy.
It's a simple strategy.

A plant inside Trump's campaign is 'setting groups of people against each other'? Or did you just abandon your original argument entirely?

The pattern is clear;

It's no conspiracy.
It's a simple strategy.

A plant inside Trump's campaign is 'setting groups of people against each other'? Or did you just abandon your original argument entirely?
My original argument was that Trump is using increasingly divisive rhetoric.
That hasn't changed changed.
I never mentioned anything about a plant...I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Blacks are responsible for about half of murders in the US.what is the point of this thread?

I suggested a plant.
Blacks are responsible for about half of murders in the US.what is the point of this thread?

The vast majority of which are Black on Black.

I wonder if that is important to you or not.

Trump's publicizing this important White truth tells us that he is a racially conscious White man -- if we didn't already know it (which many of us did).

What do you see here?

Trump deports Black Lives Matter protester: "Throw him out!" - YouTube

What you sees is a White man, a White leader, being a White man, being a White leader.

How can ANY legitimate White American not want this?

If Trump is elected, his White impact will be WORLDWIDE.

Trumps Truth Train just keeps a rollin.
Not all of us are Nazis like you and Trump.
This has nothing to do with the Nazi's.

The pattern is clear;

It's no conspiracy.
It's a simple strategy.
It needs to be done.

Now I wonder what gave him that notion?

Two men arrested on murder charges in Amanda Blackburn investigation

November 23, 2015 – Two men have been charged in the murder of Amanda Blackburn, a pastor’s pregnant wife who was shot during a home invasion robbery on Nov. 10
In a press conference Monday, Prosecutor Terry Curry announced 18-year-old Larry Jo Taylor, Jr. and 21-year-old Jalen Watson were charged with murder in connection with the investigation. Sources confirmed to FOX59 early Monday morning the two men, and a possible third man, will also be charged in three additional burglaries, including a rape at the Westlake Apartments.

blackburn-murder-suspects.jpg

Taylor has been charged with felony murder, three counts of burglary, three counts of theft, robbery resulting in serious bodily injury, criminal confinement, auto theft and carrying a handgun without a license. Watson has been charged with murder, three counts of burglary, three counts of theft, robbery resulting in serious bodily injury and auto theft. According to court documents, Taylor and Watson–as well as a third man–are accused of entering Blackburn’s home on the morning of Nov. 10 in addition to two other burglaries in the area. Sources confirmed to FOX59 the third man is 24-year-old Diano Gordan, who is being held on a parole violation.

Taylor, who was previously taken into custody and released, was arrested again Sunday night at a relative’s home, according to police. Authorities said the men referred to themselves as “The Kill Gang.” The three men allegedly committed two burglaries before entering the Blackburn residence. Authorities said a car was stolen during the first burglary. The second burglary happened at a home near Blackburn’s home. Detectives believe the men entered the Blackburn home through the front door, which was unlocked.

MORE

See also:

Two Charged With Murdering Pastor's Wife Amanda Blackburn
Nov 23 2015 - Two young men were charged Monday in the murder of an Indianapolis pastor's pregnant wife during a home invasion as court documents alleged the gunman shot her "so he wouldn't be scratched."
Larry Taylor, 18, allegedly gave his accomplices a blow-by-blow of how he killed Amanda Blackburn, 28, during the Nov. 10 burglary, according to a probable cause affidavit that cited a cooperating witness. "Taylor stated that she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched," the affidavit says. "Taylor then told them that he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head. He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed."

1511112-indianapolis-jpo-625a_6df8c8f17087074522194fd00d7b60a0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Amanda Blackburn, seen here with her husband Davey, was killed during a home invasion in Indianapolis.​

A short time later, Blackburn's husband, Davey, returned from working out at the gym to find his 12-weeks pregnant wife face down on the floor, nude from the waist down, and their 15-month-old son still in his crib, the documents say. After a two-week investigation that involved DNA testing, phone tracking and shoe-leather detective work, police on Monday charges Taylor and parolee Jalen Watson, 21, with Blackburn's murder.

1511112-indianapolis-jpo-618a_2d2f151b1b896e49edaa1199d86fa9e0.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

A third burglary suspect, Diano Gordon, 24, was held on a parole violation but has not been charged in the slaying, apparently because he did not enter the Blackburn home. Because the victim was pregnant, prosecutors said they would consider filing additional charges tied to the fetus. Although her underwear had been removed and her shirt pulled up, they said there was no evidence to support sexual assault charges. As the arrests were announced, Davey Blackburn issued a statement that he was "extremely relieved."

MORE

Last edited:

That Trumps claims were wildly inaccurate from a source that doesn't actually exist.

And that it gets nothing but cow eyed nods from conservatives who don't actually care if Trump's claims are accurate. Only that they feel true.

I suggested a plant.

The vast majority of which are Black on Black.

I wonder if that is important to you or not.
How important is it to you?

Very important to me.
I wonder, are you going to answer my question?
I cannot answer that question for you. I am not sure that you understand your own question.

In other words, you will not answer the implicit question:

Although almost half the murders are committed by Blacks, why is it important that the vast majority of those murders are Black on Black?

I guess you did not read the Statistic the Trump campaign twittered. I think you may need to re-read the op to understand the question.

Forum List

Back