Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.

You've got to hand one thing to Trump; he sure knows how to get media attention.
So does a Crock of Shit

The 100 truths to piss off Republicans from the Dummycrap Underground reads like something a 12 year old would write.

No imagination at all.

Just silly stereotypical rhetoric designed for the libroid mindset.

Absolutely pathetic crapola.

And most of all.....little or no truth at all.
Silly Post,come on Mudie,you can do so much better........steve

trump may be bat shit crazy but so are his voters....he appeals to the mass of idiots out there....who are willing to vote their angry stupidity....

I think many on this thread have missed the point of posting false statistics over real statistics. If Trump had posted real statistics gathered by the like of your FBI, the media wouldn't have touched it so as not to draw everyone's attention to it. In their attempt at making a fool of Trump, he's got people talking about how many Whites are murdered by Blacks every year, and put them on the path to learning the real stats themselves, free from media interference and duplicity.

A master stroke, if you ask me.

I think many on this thread have missed the point of posting false statistics over real statistics. If Trump had posted real statistics gathered by the like of your FBI, the media wouldn't have touched it so as not to draw everyone's attention to it. In their attempt at making a fool of Trump, he's got people talking about how many Whites are murdered by Blacks every year, and put them on the path to learning the real stats themselves, free from media interference and duplicity.

That's ridiculous.

That's ridiculous.

Why?

That's ridiculous.

Why?

Come on man.......the idiot didn't think it through like that. He posted a tweet without knowing the facts. His purpose in tweeting it was to divide Americans. Transparent and stupid.

Also.....trying to tell intelligent Americans that white people are in grave danger of being killed by black people.....when the crime rate and murder rate are lower now than they have been in ages......is not a path to victory.

Most Americans are not motivated by fear of black people. Those who are.......won't be influenced by seeking out the real numbers.

Bad move by Trump.

Gee, wonder where he got that idea?

Police name suspect in New Orleans shooting of medical student

Sunday 22nd November, 2015 - New Orleans police are searching for 21-year-old Euric Cain in connection with the shooting of Tulane medical school student Peter Gold this week.
NOPD Superintendent Michael Harrison said Cain will be charged with attempted first degree murder, second degree kidnapping and armed robbery upon his arrest. "We're going to find you, we're going to prosecute you, and you're going to spend the rest of your life behind bars," Mayor Mitch Landrieu said at a press conference on Sunday. Cain remained on the run Sunday after shooting Gold, 25, early Friday morning when the student stopped to help a woman who Cain appeared to be dragging down the street.

deac146e91eba342.jpg

Most of the ordeal was caught on surveillance video, in which Cain can be seen shooting Gold in the stomach before pointing the gun at him again and attempting to shoot him at least two more times at point blank range. Police said Cain's gun jammed before he stole the female victim's purse and fled. "We know who you are and you need to know that we are going to find you," Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in a message to Cane during a news conference Sunday.

Landrieu said authorities were offering a reward of $12,500 for any information leading to Cain's arrest. "We are committed to tracking him down," said New Orleans Police Chief Harrison. Harrison said investigators were able to identify Cain after finding his SUV. Cain was most recently arrested for stealing a cell phone and has also faced stolen vehicle and weapons charges in the past, Harrison said. "It is clear this is a dangerous individual who doesn't value the lives of others," Harrison said, adding that anyone who is hiding or housing Cain will also be charged. Police said that the woman involved in the incident is cooperating with investigators and they don't believe she had any relation to Cain.

More Police name suspect in New Orleans shooting of medical student

That's ridiculous.

Why?

Come on man.......the idiot didn't think it through like that. He posted a tweet without knowing the facts. His purpose in tweeting it was to divide Americans. Transparent and stupid.

Also.....trying to tell intelligent Americans that white people are in grave danger of being killed by black people.....when the crime rate and murder rate are lower now than they have been in ages......is not a path to victory.

Most Americans are not motivated by fear of black people. Those who are.......won't be influenced by seeking out the real numbers.

Bad move by Trump.

That's just plain ridiculous.

"Among murders involving Black victims just under 90% were committed by Black people on Black people and 7% were committed by White people". Trump said 97% committed by Black on Black and 2% White on Black. The Stats aren't that far off and the point is well made by Trump. So what's the problem?

The part of whites as victims. 80% of white murders are committed by White. In the graphic, it says 16%

It also says that 81% of murders where whites are the victim are committed by blacks when the truth is that it can't be more than 20 %

Hence, the stats Trump posted is wrong and depicts Blacks murder whites at a truly alarming rate.

If you really want to know why Trump posted the false stats. consider that a BLM protester crashed his rally just a few days ago.

It is his way of justifying the actions of his supporters. "Blacks are violent monsters so it is ok to treat them as violent monsters!!"

Stranger is the fact that he just hired a Black person into his campaign staff just a week ago. I wonder where the token is now.

That's ridiculous.

Why?

Bad move by Trump.

That's just plain ridiculous.

Awwwww. Did I make you speechless? Poor guy. Being white us soooooo hard.

Lol, I notice the leftists wasted no time in claiming the federal statistics were "inaccurate," "racist," and so on. I assume that they were happy to correct the percentages that still how Blacks to be about 50 times more likely to murder Whites than vice-versa. The same libtards are happy to take federal statistics on faith when they say that Whites make more money or something like that. I guess federal data are true when they serve liberals' anti-White agenda and false when they don't.

NCFS-Table.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-23_9-18-27.png
    upload_2015-11-23_9-18-27.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 54
It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.
Trump is one gullible idiot.

Lol, I notice the leftists wasted no time in claiming the federal statistics were "inaccurate," "racist," and so on. I assume that they were happy to correct the percentages that still how Blacks to be about 50 times more likely to murder Whites than vice-versa. The same libtards are happy to take federal statistics on faith when they say that Whites make more money or something like that. I guess federal data are true when they serve liberals' anti-White agenda and false when they don't.

NCFS-Table.jpg
Your table is inaccurate.

Here is the actual FBI table, and it shows that 83 percent of whites were killed by whites:
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

24pavj7.jpg

Honestly, teh fbi data set says that blacks commit 50% of all murders. So I wouldn't say this is all wrong.

93% of all these murders are against other blacks. How can this be acceptable to the black community? How are we helping them by lying?

93% of all statistics relate to race quoted by Donald Trump are false, and skewed against the blacks. How can this be acceptable to the white Trump supporting community? Is it because you are racist? Or just stupid?

NCFS-Table.jpg

Are we talking about violence or murders?

Your chart is about violence, which still shows that most violence against Whites is conducted by whites. Also, now your stats show that Black violent offenses against Whites is comparable to other groups!!

In other words, you are underlining a major flaw in Trump stats. Your stats support the conclusion that many libs argue. i.e. Trump is wrong

Forum List

Back