Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

56524d2f1b0000270029e559.png

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.
First the Hispanic immigrants, then American Muslims, and now Blacks. He's running out of minorities to attack. He sure isn't going to attack the Jews. What's the next minority Trump will use as a scapegoat?

Why would any black person vote for Trump? Black Lives Matter!

Maybe some blacks want a job that pays decent vs living a life of hopeless poverty on the Democratic party plantation. Trump for all his faults is nowhere near as bad as Democrats 60 year track record of failing blacks.

Black THUGS just doing what Black THUGS do.... NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, especially DemocRATS!

bnonews.com ^ | November 22, 2015

At least 16 people have been shot during the filming of a music video at the Bunny Friend Park in New Orleans, officials say. (more)

The shooting happened just after 6 p.m. when about 500 people, including many children, were at the park as a music video was being filmed. Multiple victims were seen at the park's main building as ambulances raced to the scene. Nearby streets have been closed by police.

Why would anyone in their right mind support these domestic terrorists in black lives matter?

It's tells me a lot about a person who supports murderers and rioters.

I wish you would become one of their victims.....I truly do.
Uncalled for and Uncouth
..and you just called trump a "dick head"..speaking of "uncouth"...
hardly.......most people think he's a Dick Head(Australian vernacular).........not uncouth just the facts......get use to it,as we say "Only in America"

Why would anyone in their right mind support these domestic terrorists in black lives matter?

So, because I have an opinion - you wish me dead. Why am I not surprised?
Your opinions are in your ass.

Supporting murder and terrorism.

People like you are what makes this country the shithole it has become.

Mean, evil, disgusting pigs.

Damn, now you're really off the rails. You're near batshit crazy.
Coming from somebody like you that means nothing.

I think you would have said the same thing regardless what I said.

Personally, I think you're nuttier than squirrel shit. Always taking the same position as the Democrats. Never using any common-sense at all. Just a pathetic loser that enjoys the suffering of fellow human-beings.

It falsely claimed that 81 percent of murders involving white people were committed by black people, when only 14 percent were in 2014.

Real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted a chart of racist and wildly inaccurate crime statistics, just a day after supporters physically assaulted a Black Lives Matter protester at one of his rallies.

The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Last year's FBI statistics show that the numbers in Trump's tweet are incorrect and appear to be aimed at perpetuating racist myths about black people and crime.

In 2014, about 82 percent of murders involving white victims were committed by other white people, while only 14 percent were committed by black people, according to the FBI.

Among murders involving black victims, just under 90 percent were committed by other black people, while 7 percent were committed by white people.

Crime experts have concluded that homicides are most likely to occur among people of the same race because people are usually murdered by someone they already know, and most people primarily know people of their own race.

More: Donald Trump Tweets A Wildly Inaccurate Graphic To Portray Black People As Murderers

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up. I no longer trust ANYTHING he says. He's a master of innuendo - and lies and misinformation.
First the Hispanic immigrants, then American Muslims, and now Blacks. He's running out of minorities to attack. He sure isn't going to attack the Jews. What's the next minority Trump will use as a scapegoat?
Hopefully his own ASSHOLE

Personally, I think you're nuttier than squirrel shit. Always taking the same position as the Democrats. Never using any common-sense at all. Just a pathetic loser that enjoys the suffering of fellow human-beings.

Well, sparky, maybe the following link will help calm you down. And remember - Black Lives Matter!

100 truths that will piss off conservatives! - Democratic Underground

"The statistics, purported to be gathered by a Crime Statistics Bureau in San Francisco this year, appear to be fabricated. The Crime Statistics Bureau cited in Trump's tweet does not exist. The FBI, which does gather official crime statistics for the U.S., has not yet released them for this year.

Likely because this year hasn't ended yet.

Trump the idiot liar.

Well, sparky, maybe the following link will help calm you down. And remember - Black Lives Matter!

I'm quite calm.

I'm also much more sane than to be using the Democratic Underground for information or advice.

FYI, Nothing you say or do pisses me off because I figure I'm dealing with the insane. You have nothing rational to say....so why bother. You follow? You are Ignored

I visited their board once back in 99. They kicked me off the site after a week because I didn't spout liberal talking-points. They don't believe in an exchange of ideas. It's simply their way or no-way.

I'm quite calm.

I'm also much more sane than to be using the Democratic Underground for information or advice.

FYI, Nothing you say or do pisses me off because I figure I'm dealing with the insane. You have nothing rational to say....so why bother. You follow? You are Ignored

I visited their board once back in 99. They kicked me off the site after a week because I didn't spout liberal talking-points. They don't believe in an exchange of ideas. It's simply their way or no-way.

Well, whatever you say. Just remember one thing: Black Lives Matter!

So they are inaccurate but you really don't know via the FBI yet...
Are you sure you want to try this when Trump may have the right numbers in the end?

Desperation is strong in this one...

So they are inaccurate but you really don't know via the FBI yet...
Are you sure you want to try this when Trump may have the right numbers in the end?

Desperation is strong in this one...

Well, since Adolf Trump has lied about everything else - I think we're on safe ground.

You've got to hand one thing to Trump; he sure knows how to get media attention.

You've got to hand one thing to Trump; he sure knows how to get media attention.

He certainly does - but I believe his golden brand will turn to brown shit by next November. He is making a colossal ass out of himself.

I don't like trump but what is the issue? Fuck you guys believe in global warming and all the predicted numbers you have a religious like faith in are made up and always wrong.

The 100 truths to piss off Republicans from the Dummycrap Underground reads like something a 12 year old would write.

No imagination at all.

Just silly stereotypical rhetoric designed for the libroid mindset.

Absolutely pathetic crapola.

And most of all.....little or no truth at all.

He certainly does - but I believe his golden brand will turn to brown shit by next November. He is making a colossal ass out of himself.

People have laughed at (and laughed off) demagogues and rabble-rousers before only to be surprised later on when they rode a wave of discontent to power. And when you consider that only about 53% of eligible voters bother showing up at the polls for presidential elections, that means that 27% of the electorate can (and probably will) elect the next president. Combine that figure with a general sense of apathy among a large percentage of the population, and we could end up with a highly motivated minority of voters electing the next president instead of someone who wins widespread support among many diverse groups.

Forum List

Back