Donald Trump: Undocumented Immigrants Are Pouring Over The Border To Vote

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Another reason he thinks the election is rigged against him.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump is accusing the government of letting undocumented immigrants “pour into the country so they can go and vote” in November ― the latest conspiracy theory the Republican presidential nominee is perpetuating to delegitimize the election.

“You hear a thing like that, and it’s a disgrace,” Trump told members of the National Border Patrol Council, a union that has endorsed him, at Trump Tower in New York on Friday. “Well, it will be a lot different if I get elected.”

More: Donald Trump: Undocumented Immigrants Are Pouring Over The Border To Vote

Trump continues to push his conspiracy theory that "when" he loses the election - it was "rigged"...

Last edited:
We will see what the volunteer polling place watchers see. They will be out there.

' Trump is accusing the government of letting undocumented immigrants “pour into the country so they can go and vote” in November'

lol

It's hard to tell what's more pathetic: Trump's Idiotic lie or Trump supporters who believe that lie.

' Trump is accusing the government of letting undocumented immigrants “pour into the country so they can go and vote” in November'

lol

It's hard to tell what's more pathetic: Trump's Idiotic lie or Trump supporters who believe that lie.

got some basis for the accusation?

lol

It is no more pathetic than wanting a proven liar who endangers our national security and hates Americans as president. Pathetic is a word no Clintonfile should use, that and "accountable".

Another reason he thinks the election is rigged against him.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump is accusing the government of letting undocumented immigrants “pour into the country so they can go and vote” in November ― the latest conspiracy theory the Republican presidential nominee is perpetuating to delegitimize the election.

“You hear a thing like that, and it’s a disgrace,” Trump told members of the National Border Patrol Council, a union that has endorsed him, at Trump Tower in New York on Friday. “Well, it will be a lot different if I get elected.”

More: Donald Trump: Undocumented Immigrants Are Pouring Over The Border To Vote

Trump continues to push his conspiracy theory that "when" he loses the election - it was "rigged"...

Are they bringing undocumented prescriptions with them?

We will see what the volunteer polling place watchers see. They will be out there.

"Volunteers" or thugs...?

You are on the wrong side. The Left has the thugs and have proven that this election and others.

can you expand on that interesting delusion?

The violence in Chicago was not caused by Trump supporters. And all the violence at any Trump protest was caused by Left wing agitators, most of them on the payroll.

You are on the wrong side. The Left has the thugs and have proven that this election and others.

The violence in Chicago was not caused by Trump supporters. And all the violence at any Trump protest was caused by Left wing agitators, most of them on the payroll.

really? I am a registered democrat------no one invited me.
I GET ALL KINDS OF COMMUNICATIONS from my party---
but no invitation to be ON THE PAYROLL-----to whom should
I complain?

I complain?

I am talking about violent agitators that go from protest to protest. Is that your line of work?

I complain?

I am talking about violent agitators that go from protest to protest. Is that your line of work?

I have no prior experience----is that OK???

I complain?

I have no prior experience----is that OK???

Ask the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back