Donald Trump Won the Presidency Tonight

oreo, did you really watch the debate and have the sound on (or CC in case you are hearing impaired)? The debate was supposed to be about the vision for America's future and all Crooked Hillary could discuss was a fat beauty pageant contestant and fat Rosie O'Donnell. :p

LOL This poll comes from TIME. Not exactly known as a conservative friendly publication. Very interesting.

CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg
Yeah I have to admit those results terrify me. It's inconceivable that people could be so stupid to think Trump won the debate. I guess Americans are just that stupid.
How fucking arrogant of you.
Look, I don't speak this harshly about republicans in general. I mean I still think most republicans are dumb, but Trump supporters are a whole new kind of dumb.

I'll give credit for Trump for rattling Hillary a couple of times and coming across more restrained than usual, but for the most part he was a rambling idiot like always. Only dumb people would think he won on substance and policy.

Last edited:
Hillary did well by not going into a coughing frenzy or falling over. But that's about it. She spewed the typical politician talking points, don't think the majority of Americans are buying that crap anymore.

Her answer on race relations was utterly lame. Trump was much more passionate about the issue and was very vocal about bringing law and order to the inner city hoods where blacks and Latino thugs are running wild while the good people suffer.
Yea, gotta teach those blacks and Hispanics running wild a "lesson".
You mean the "super predators"?

Hillary did well by not going into a coughing frenzy or falling over. But that's about it. She spewed the typical politician talking points, don't think the majority of Americans are buying that crap anymore.

Her answer on race relations was utterly lame. Trump was much more passionate about the issue and was very vocal about bringing law and order to the inner city hoods where blacks and Latino thugs are running wild while the good people suffer.
Ok so Trump had a court case over racial discrimination but you call Hillary a phony over race because she said a phrase while she was First Lady?

Ok so Trump had a court case over racial discrimination but you call Hillary a phony over race because she said a phrase while she was First Lady?
She was mimicking her idiot husband's thoughts at the time he was president.

Trump was not found guilty.

And Hillary was cleared of criminal charges but you still think she should be in prison.

And Hillary was cleared of criminal charges but you still think she should be in prison.
She was never accused and subsequently tried.

Her potential defense was laughable though.

She was never accused and subsequently tried.

Her potential defense was laughable though.
Lol yeah exactly. It would be baseless charges.

Really? Cuz I'm hearing his performance described as gibberish, incoherent, babble.

Complaints about all the sniffing and mannerisms. Justification about why he attacked Rosie O'Donnell. And then just went weird.
Trump won. He did what he needed to do and staying on a red meat issue(US jobs being exported overseas and to Mexico) in the first 10 minutes just won him Ohio, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and the votes of all those Rust Belt voters affected adversely by NAFTA and GATT. Trump will also win Illinois BTW.

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

I'm not so sure about that.

Did you smile when Trump gave you that shout out?

He couldn't explain his economic policy. He didn't make sense. He sounded dangerous.

Will he even do the other two debates?

She spent most of the debate attacking Trump, not explaining her own policies. We're all still in the dark about where these two stand on the issues.

If you are in the dark regarding where Clinton stands on the issues.....you might be a retard.

LOL This poll comes from TIME. Not exactly known as a conservative friendly publication. Very interesting.

CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg
Yeah I have to admit those results terrify me. It's inconceivable that people could be so stupid to think Trump won the debate. I guess Americans are just that stupid.
That's the typical narcissistic liberal attitude toward the working folk.

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH can you say loser??? why yes we can !!!!!!!:lmao:

He couldn't explain his economic policy. He didn't make sense. He sounded dangerous.

Will he even do the other two debates?

She spent most of the debate attacking Trump, not explaining her own policies. We're all still in the dark about where these two stand on the issues.

If you are in the dark regarding where Clinton stands on the issues.....you might be a retard.
MIght be???? reallly ??? might be !!!!

But...he screamed "I have the better temperament!"
That was unreal, he thinks by saying that folks will believe it.

There is a certain group that will believe anything Trump says.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg
This is why looney left just don't get it.
oh we get it .... its called the fall of the republican empire

Forum List

Back