Donald Trump Won the Presidency Tonight

Common sense voters, the poor, hard working middle class voters, voters who can detect BS when they see it just switched to Trump. Hillary offered nothing more than the same old status quo establishment BS they spew every damn election.
When Hillary would speak, my wife, who never pays attention to politics, would say, "She talks but she doesn't say anything."
You are right, BluesLegend. Same old Democrat talking points for the last 75 years.

Clinton has won of the undecided focus group 18 to 2.

Other network had it 16 to 6.

CNN poll which was screwed (+10% Dem) won 62% to 27 %

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

Trump did do very well during the first 10 minutes, he went down hill a bit after that. I do believe he will study like crazy for the next debate.

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

Trump did do very well during the first 10 minutes, he went down hill a bit after that. I do believe he will study like crazy for the next debate.
He has to learn to read the big words first.

Well my read is one person came well prepared and one didn't, Hillary won.

Will it matter? that is another question...

Trump bickered with holt and honestly should have been told to keep quite... Even the Trump supporter on CNN has said she was better prepared...
You mean like how Holt told the audience to be quiet when they started cheering for Trump?

Common sense voters, the poor, hard working middle class voters, voters who can detect BS when they see it just switched to Trump. Hillary offered nothing more than the same old status quo establishment BS they spew every damn election.

And then there was reality - Trump got hammered when it comes to middle class voters - starting with being born with silver spoon in his mouth and 14 million start-up money from dada, going on to stiffing his workers and wrapping up with his tax-cuts for the rich and other trickle down bs (which by the way is benefiting HUGELY to himself).

Moderators are mean to Trump, according to Trump.

Where were these 'negotiating' skills he constantly whines about. If he can't cajole a frigin debate moderator how exactly do you go to a G7 summit and talk world leaders into anything. This poor guy is just in way over his head and is a child doing his best impression of an adult.

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing about Trump that indicates he could improve the economy.

He has to learn to read the big words first.

Just like you've got to learn to stop letting on that you were dropped on your head as a child.

Of course Donald won, it's just tremendous. In fact a good friend called and said "Isn't it unbelievable how tremendous our friend Donald is?". Just amazing the magnitude of the victory. People are saying he is the best. People everywhere are calling Donald telling him. I think he won bigly.

And then there was reality - Trump got hammered when it comes to middle class voters - starting with being born with silver spoon in his mouth and 14 million start-up money from dada, going on to stiffing his workers and wrapping up with his tax-cuts for the rich and other trickle down bs (which by the way is benefiting HUGELY to himself).

Yawn, is that all you got? I already talked two Hillary voters into switching to Trump tonight after pointing out just a few of her lies.

LOL The middle class voter saw a person at the debate that was constantly defensive, vague, and confused. Someone that spent half their debate time spewing shit about how great he was. Someone that bragged that they were smart for paying no income taxes. While everyone of the middle class voters do that yearly. What is the difference between Trump and someone on welfare that brags about not having to work?

LOL The middle class voter saw a person at the debate that was constantly defensive, vague, and confused. Someone that spent half their debate time spewing shit about how great he was. Someone that bragged that they were smart for paying no income taxes. While everyone of the middle class voters do that yearly. What is the difference between Trump and someone on welfare that brags about not having to work?

Take some antibiotics for your butt hurt.

Yawn, is that all you got? I already talked two Hillary voters into switching to Trump tonight after pointing out just a few of her lies.
My mom has hated Trump since he moronically attacked Carly's looks out of the blue, but she was literally cheering for him the whole debate.

I think even my Cruz supporter step-dad came around a little.

LOL This poll comes from TIME. Not exactly known as a conservative friendly publication. Very interesting.

CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg

Forum List

Back