Donald Trump Won the Presidency Tonight

The world where Trump won:

4542477894_579ba315ef_o.jpg

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​
Why Hillary? What attracts you? She stole top secret and above information and placed it on her bathroom server. She hates all the women her husband raped. Achievements? Killing Gaddafi because...

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.

I don't think sooooooooooooooo.

Hillary did well by not going into a coughing frenzy or falling over. But that's about it. She spewed the typical politician talking points, don't think the majority of Americans are buying that crap anymore.

Her answer on race relations was utterly lame. Trump was much more passionate about the issue and was very vocal about bringing law and order to the inner city hoods where blacks and Latino thugs are running wild while the good people suffer.

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​
Why Hillary? What attracts you? She stole top secret and above information and placed it on her bathroom server. She hates all the women her husband raped. Achievements? Killing Gaddafi because...
Because Gaddafi killed Americans?

Oh wait. Did you even know that?

Look up Pan Am Flight 103

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​

What a strange bit of logic.

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​

What? An enemy of America was killed for killing Americans? To right wingers that's strange. No wonder they let Bin Laden go.

I thought I would fall off the couch when he brought up the 400 pound blogger with the laptop.

CNN poll of watchers gave it to Hill 2-1

Only that much ?

I figured it would be 99 to 1. The one being Sean Hannity.

Of course, you are still a moron and had she lost, you'd still have your head up your ass talking up her victory.

Hillary did well by not going into a coughing frenzy or falling over. But that's about it. She spewed the typical politician talking points, don't think the majority of Americans are buying that crap anymore.

Her answer on race relations was utterly lame. Trump was much more passionate about the issue and was very vocal about bringing law and order to the inner city hoods where blacks and Latino thugs are running wild while the good people suffer.
Yea, gotta teach those blacks and Hispanics running wild a "lesson".

THEY LOVE ME!!!!​

What? An enemy of America was killed for killing Americans? To right wingers that strange. No wonder they let Bin Laden go.

We don't kill everyone who kills Americans dickweed.

Or didn't they teach you that in moron school ?

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still find it tough to ignore the ignorant extremists on this board.

Just when I think I might look at Hillary.....someone like Matthew posts.

Just when I think I might take Trump seriously....take your pick.

I need antacid.

Common sense voters, the poor, hard working middle class voters, voters who can detect BS when they see it just switched to Trump. Hillary offered nothing more than the same old status quo establishment BS they spew every damn election.

And then there was reality - Trump got hammered when it comes to middle class voters - starting with being born with silver spoon in his mouth and 14 million start-up money from dada, going on to stiffing his workers and wrapping up with his tax-cuts for the rich and other trickle down bs (which by the way is benefiting HUGELY to himself).

Yawn, is that all you got? I already talked two Hillary voters into switching to Trump tonight after pointing out just a few of her lies.

great retort, i didn't consider that :gay:

LOL This poll comes from TIME. Not exactly known as a conservative friendly publication. Very interesting.

CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg

Trumpsters are prowling the internets, lost, unsure....googling "who won debate"...didn't you?

First 10minutes was about job losses to China and Mexico. Traditional Democratic base has been hurt by this. Only one person has been talking pro USA. Trump wins because people are not goi g to watch whole debate, just what affects them....but leading with US jobs....Trump won debate in the first 10 minutes.
Damn, but you're time is short! Go to church, talk to your Minister, Priest, Imam or Rabbi, because the end is near for you and your delirium is proof!

LOL This poll comes from TIME. Not exactly known as a conservative friendly publication. Very interesting.

CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg

Trumpsters are prowling the internets, lost, unsure....googling "who won debate"...didn't you?

It is a little unsettling to see some still thinking he won.

I really am curious to see how it plays out tomorrow and in the days to come.

If he launches on her....he's done.

Trump did do very well during the first 10 minutes, he went down hill a bit after that. I do believe he will study like crazy for the next debate.

Everything he does is like crazy. That's why right wingers like him. The crazier, the better.

Forum List

Back