Donald Trump

Another Jake starkey....ok....so answer the question biblical expert. I'll repeat it since you ignored it......why did his daughters fuck him?
:desk:
Because it was part of God's plan.:woohoo:

Atheism forever!!!!!!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
Random bible versus for 200 Alex.
Not so "random," but related to God being in control of everything that happens, good and evil.

Proverbs 16:4 - The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Another Jake Starkey? Is that supposta make sense to me? You sure like to use hyperbole, don'tcha? 'biblical expert'... did i claim that? no, no i did not. nor did i 'ignore' your question. i answered it by stating there is NO excusable reason for incest. period. but okey dokey, i'll humor you. those sick girls were concerned about the fact that their city was gone & so were the menfolk... who would they marry? how would they have children? how would their lineage & that of the human race continue? so they got dear old dad plastered & humped him. m'k? am i close? do i get a gold star? lol....

Good boy...so you now gave context. But you support the left so you support all sexual deviations, because they all use the same arguements...because according to you lefties...icky isn't a good enough reason to deny people their rights...

LOL. i don't have to worry what the Bible says, nor the Torah, nor the Quran.

All that matters is the United States Constitution.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

neener neener dumbass.

No you should go.over it again....it hasn't changed since.the 60s, yet people like you discover new things in it.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Nope people like you agree with it.....neener

And you can't do anything about it. so i win.

Good boy...so you now gave context. But you support the left so you support all sexual deviations, because they all use the same arguements...because according to you lefties...icky isn't a good enough reason to deny people their rights...

neener neener dumbass.

No you should go.over it again....it hasn't changed since.the 60s, yet people like you discover new things in it.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Actually you confirmed my post....that means I win....now go use your u was a republican shtick to people who might buy that the garbage, Jake starkey.

neener neener dumbass.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Actually you confirmed my post....that means I win....now go use your u was a republican shtick to people who might buy that the garbage, Jake starkey.

LOL!!!! you think i am a sock? that's rich.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Sock? Uh.....

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

you: ....'now go use your u was a republican shtick to people who might buy that the garbage, JakeStarkey'

lol....

duh...........................

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

you: ....'now go use your u was a republican shtick to people who might buy that the garbage, JakeStarkey'

lol....

Uh uh uh uh .....(obama reaponse)....so go tell that Republican shtick to people who give a shit..

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

lol....

Uh uh uh uh .....(obama reaponse)....so go tell that Republican shtick to people who give a shit..

you brought it up first dippy. you were obviously either wrong or being quite ridiculous in your response. i'm thinkin' both.

lol....

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

lol....

You and Bucky are not very smart. The majority of Republicans resent Comrade Trump and many, many, including me, will vote against him this fall.

Vote Johnson.

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

lol....

you brought it up first dippy. you were obviously either wrong or being quite ridiculous in your response. i'm thinkin' both.

lol....

I thank you for confirming my point.

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

lol....

You and Bucky are not very smart. The majority of Republicans resent Comrade Trump and many, many, including me, will vote against him this fall.

Vote Johnson.

I know real republicans will vote against him. what's not smart about knowing that? that's why he thought I was you...

but, bucky is obviously not a real republican & certainly not libertarian.

Sock? Uh.....

uh............. what?

lol....

lol....

I thank you for confirming my point.

you have no point except maybe on your head & the end of your tail bible boy.

bucky is a down and cold dirty racist, who would cheerfully hurt people to get to and keep the nasty type of country he wants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back