Donald Trump

Trump says so much crap one day then walks it back the next day who cares what he says .... ?????
It's the equivalent of the Gish Gallop.
There's just too much crap to process.

ALERT ALERT

Heads up!

The OP spams OPs on boards throughout the internet -- just dropping the OP and amscraying.

Every one of his seven posts here is an abandoned OP.

As is every one of OP's on other boards.

Don't expect him to stick around to debate. He's a hit and runner.

Thought you might like to know.

Last edited:
Just a heads up.

The OP spams OPs on boards throughout the internet -- just dropping the OP and amscraying.

Every one of his seven posts at USMB is an abandoned OP.

Every single one - a drop, plop and leave.

If a poster consistently posts OP's and does not stick around to debate them, they are not deserving of our time.

People should recognize this poster's name, and IMO, shun him and his worthless hit and run threads.

1. Thread
    Donald Trump
    Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in...
    Thread by: CRandy, Today at 4:15 PM, 23 replies, in forum: Politics

2. Thread
    Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger
    Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these...
    Thread by: CRandy, Wednesday at 2:19 PM, 68 replies, in forum: Politics

3. Thread
    Hillary Was A Goldwater Girl
    Hillary Clinton used to be a Goldwater Girl and she said that she's proud to have been a Goldwater Girl. The Goldwater Girl organization opposed...
    Thread by: CRandy, Jul 25, 2016, 6 replies, in forum: Politics

4. Thread
    Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Challenged Children
    Last night I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged...
    Thread by: CRandy, Jul 23, 2016, 13 replies, in forum: Politics

5. Thread
    Hillary's reply to a question
    I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free...
    Thread by: CRandy, Jul 21, 2016, 21 replies, in forum: Politics

6. Thread
    Two Face Bernie
    Bernie Sanders is a two faced jerk. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's telling us to support her. He has proven...
    Thread by: CRandy, Jul 12, 2016, 6 replies, in forum: Politics

7. Thread
    Even Jimmy Carter dislikes Hillary Clinton
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/even-jimmy-carter-dislikes-hillary-clinton.509689/

Joint Statement of Current Law on Religion in the Public Schools

Student Prayers

1. Students have the right to pray individually or in groups or to discuss their religious views with their peers so long as they are not disruptive. Because the Establishment Clause does not apply to purely private speech, students enjoy the right to read their Bibles or other scriptures, say grace before meals, pray before tests, and discuss religion with other willing student listeners. In the classroom students have the right to pray quietly except when required to be actively engaged in school activities (e.g., students may not decide to pray just as a teacher calls on them). In informal settings, such as the cafeteria or in the halls, students may pray either audibly or silently, subject to the same rules of order as apply to other speech in these locations. However, the right to engage in voluntary prayer does not include, for example, the right to have a captive audience listen or to compel other students to participate.​

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.
I will tell you, Lot is trump's favorite role model, Lot is really terrific, I can tell you that.

Should every kid be forced to pray in school? Not every kid is a Christian, and some of the 'Christian' kids aren't Christian.

Tell ya what.. Don't force kids to pray in school where they are.egally required to be and I won't think in your church.

Should every kid be forced to pray in school? Not every kid is a Christian, and some of the 'Christian' kids aren't Christian.

Tell ya what.. Don't force kids to pray in school where they are.egally required to be and I won't think in your church.

Who's forcing? There is no mandatory requirement

lol... was that found in two corinthians?

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.

We do know that his daughters hot him drunk and seduced him. Do you know Why they did it?

really? like there's a reasonable answer they had sex with their father? lol................. ewwww. sorry. oh & don't forget to abstain from bottom dwelling ocean critters.

So you didn't read the the story...typical, you read some blurb about it..but don't get the context..no wonder you vote democrat.

lol... was that found in two corinthians?

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

Where did it claim that was OK? And the traditional argument against homosexuality is:
A. It's spelled out in the NT in several places.
B. The model for Christian marriage is given, one man and one wife.

The death sentence no longer applies since Christians aren't under the law of Moses. Haven't heard Trump condemn it though.

He's just some.smart.ass atheist that found the more salacious parts of the bible and thinks he can shame us into some stupid admission.

ne'eh. you are wrong about everything in that reply.

No.inwas right on.everything you still don't get the story of.Lott....so quit trying to use the bible...you don't know.it and you are not very good at it.

ALERT ALERT

Heads up!

Every one of his seven posts here is an abandoned OP.

Fuck off i.have a.job welfare queen. I come back and kick your ass

"Bow your heads for prayer". What happens to that fourth grader who doesn't know the Lord's Prayer once the recess bell rings?

"Bow your heads for prayer". What happens to that fourth grader who doesn't know the Lord's Prayer once the recess bell rings?

What are you saying kids will make fun of them?

Yes. And bully them. It's just another way of dividing people between 'us' and 'them'.

Yes. And bully them. It's just another way of dividing people between 'us' and 'them'.

We if that's you reason, better get your kids home schooled.......being fat is worse.than missing a prayer...plus how can you make.fun of someone not praying if your head is down....its like making fun of someone at the adult bookstore.....how do you know.im tjere...oh because you did the same thing

We if that's you reason, better get your kids home schooled.......being fat is worse.than missing a prayer...plus how can you make.fun of someone not praying if your head is down....its like making fun of someone at the adult bookstore.....how do you know.im tjere...oh because you did the same thing
Your solution is to pull my kids from a proper school and have them home schooled?!?

Is this an extension of 'America. Love it or leave it'?

My kids should have the right to attend school, as it is mandated, and not be ridiculed for not conforming to the majority faith.

And how do I know it happens? It happened to me fifty years ago.

Forum List

Back