Donald Trump

Who's forcing? There is no mandatory requirement
"Bow your heads for prayer". What happens to that fourth grader who doesn't know the Lord's Prayer once the recess bell rings?

What are you saying kids will make fun of them?
Yes. And bully them. It's just another way of dividing people between 'us' and 'them'.

We if that's you reason, better get your kids home schooled.......being fat is worse.than missing a prayer...plus how can you make.fun of someone not praying if your head is down....its like making fun of someone at the adult bookstore.....how do you know.im tjere...oh because you did the same thing
Your solution is to pull my kids from a proper school and have them home schooled?!?

Is this an extension of 'America. Love it or leave it'?

My kids should have the right to attend school, as it is mandated, and not be ridiculed for not conforming to the majority faith.

And how do I know it happens? It happened to me fifty years ago.

LISTEN, they should be home schooled, if you don't want them made fun of for ANY reason or if they're made fun of for other things, it's ok, just not the "religious" reason?

You can't child proof the world or sanitize their life....they're gonna have to know how to respond to being made fun of. It builds character....and it shows them how to stand up for what they believe....we need to stop the safe space mentality.

"Bow your heads for prayer". What happens to that fourth grader who doesn't know the Lord's Prayer once the recess bell rings?

Yes. And bully them. It's just another way of dividing people between 'us' and 'them'.

We if that's you reason, better get your kids home schooled.......being fat is worse.than missing a prayer...plus how can you make.fun of someone not praying if your head is down....its like making fun of someone at the adult bookstore.....how do you know.im tjere...oh because you did the same thing
Your solution is to pull my kids from a proper school and have them home schooled?!?

My kids should have the right to attend school, as it is mandated, and not be ridiculed for not conforming to the majority faith.

LISTEN, they should be home schooled, if you don't want them made fun of for ANY reason or if they're made fun of for other things, it's ok, just not the "religious" reason?

You can't child proof the world or sanitize their life....they're gonna have to know how to respond to being made fun of. It builds character....and it shows them how to stand up for what they believe....we need to stop the safe space mentality.
A fourth grader cannot behave as a theologian and shouldn't have to. If she's being bullied for other reasons, those reasons can be understood and challenged or defended. But don't have children fighting for their God when they understand that God is love.

A fourth grader cannot behave as a theologian and shouldn't have to. If she's being bullied for other reasons, those reasons can be understood and challenged or defended. But don't have children fighting for their God when they understand that God is love.

Oh please, I bet you love it when a 5 year old professes he's transgender and a fourth grader isn't a doctor, or a behavior therapist either, what you're saying is a copout...just like the pro choice movement.....complete cop out...you're not worried about kids being made fun of...you're worried about exposure to religion....God forbid to let them chose themselves!

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion will eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

Many Hillary supporters who read this will say that Trump lied. Hillary tells lies and it has been proven. It's unfair for people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring back prayer to schools, I decided to give him a chance. Prayer is important to me and religion is important to me.

That is the best reason NOT to allow Trump inside the Oval office. Thanks for the warning!

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion will eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

Many Hillary supporters who read this will say that Trump lied. Hillary tells lies and it has been proven. It's unfair for people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring back prayer to schools, I decided to give him a chance. Prayer is important to me and religion is important to me.

That is the best reason NOT to allow Trump inside the Oval office. Thanks for the warning!
ATHEISIM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

ALERT ALERT

Heads up!

The OP spams OPs on boards throughout the internet -- just dropping the OP and amscraying.

Every one of his seven posts here is an abandoned OP.

As is every one of OP's on other boards.

Don't expect him to stick around to debate. He's a hit and runner.

Thought you might like to know.

Fuck off i.have a.job welfare queen. I come back and kick your ass
Are you so drunk you don't realize you're not the OP?

ATHEISIM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe we need to promote Atheism. A person should be able to look at the facts and decide for them self. What I object to is the constant mindless bombardment of fairy tales, lies and false promises making it difficult for reasonable people to make up their own minds.

The main problem with atheism is that I have no "heaven" to promise anyone. There is no sugar coating what is in store for human beings when they die. It is NOTHING. It's hard to "sell" NOTHING when the competition is offering eternity all wrapped up in a pretty big bow. It's all nonsense of course but hard to reject when the alternative is nothing at all. It takes a brave person to have the mental toughness to reject a so called eternity of bliss for zipola.

Oh please, I bet you love it when a 5 year old professes he's transgender and a fourth grader isn't a doctor, or a behavior therapist either, what you're saying is a copout...just like the pro choice movement.....complete cop out...you're not worried about kids being made fun of...you're worried about exposure to religion....God forbid to let them chose themselves!
Let them be exposed to religion at home and at church. Imposing religion on them because you want to do it is not a sufficient reason to do that.

lol... was that found in two corinthians?

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.

We do know that his daughters hot him drunk and seduced him. Do you know Why they did it?

really? like there's a reasonable answer they had sex with their father? lol................. ewwww. sorry. oh & don't forget to abstain from bottom dwelling ocean critters.

So you didn't read the the story...typical, you read some blurb about it..but don't get the context..no wonder you vote democrat.

Of course I read it, silly nilly. I am a Christian & I also studied the Bible with Jehovah Witness' for a very long time. I am hardly an atheist & have voted Republican when there were real Republicans; not the bizarro world version that has taken over the GOP, so your theories can't be any more off the mark. LOL... FAIL.

Oh ya, the thumpers also love to claim they are 'pro life' yet never mention that abortion is advocated in the OT as well. My, how contradictory.

BTW:

true_morality_arthur_paliden.jpg

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.

We do know that his daughters hot him drunk and seduced him. Do you know Why they did it?

really? like there's a reasonable answer they had sex with their father? lol................. ewwww. sorry. oh & don't forget to abstain from bottom dwelling ocean critters.

So you didn't read the the story...typical, you read some blurb about it..but don't get the context..no wonder you vote democrat.

Of course I read it, silly nilly. I am a Christian & I also studied the Bible with Jehovah Witness' for a very long time. I am hardly an atheist & have voted Republican when there were real Republicans; not the bizarro world version that has taken over the GOP, so your theories can't be any more off the mark. LOL... FAIL.

Oh ya, the thumpers also love to claim they are 'pro life' yet never mention that abortion is advocated in the OT as well. My, how contradictory.

BTW:

Another Jake starkey....ok....so answer the question biblical expert. I'll repeat it since you ignored it......why did his daughters fuck him?

BTW:

Another Jake starkey....ok....so answer the question biblical expert. I'll repeat it since you ignored it......why did his daughters fuck him?

Another Jake Starkey? Is that supposta make sense to me? You sure like to use hyperbole, don'tcha? 'biblical expert'... did i claim that? no, no i did not. nor did i 'ignore' your question. i answered it by stating there is NO excusable reason for incest. period. but okey dokey, i'll humor you. those sick girls were concerned about the fact that their city was gone & so were the menfolk... who would they marry? how would they have children? how would their lineage & that of the human race continue? so they got dear old dad plastered & humped him. m'k? am i close? do i get a gold star? lol....

BTW:

Another Jake Starkey? Is that supposta make sense to me? You sure like to use hyperbole, don'tcha? 'biblical expert'... did i claim that? no, no i did not. nor did i 'ignore' your question. i answered it by stating there is NO excusable reason for incest. period. but okey dokey, i'll humor you. those sick girls were concerned about the fact that their city was gone & so were the menfolk... who would they marry? how would they have children? how would their lineage & that of the human race continue? so they got dear old dad plastered & humped him. m'k? am i close? do i get a gold star? lol....

Good boy...so you now gave context. But you support the left so you support all sexual deviations, because they all use the same arguements...because according to you lefties...icky isn't a good enough reason to deny people their rights...

BTW:

Good boy...so you now gave context. But you support the left so you support all sexual deviations, because they all use the same arguements...because according to you lefties...icky isn't a good enough reason to deny people their rights...

LOL. i don't have to worry what the Bible says, nor the Torah, nor the Quran.

All that matters is the United States Constitution.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

neener neener dumbass.

BTW:

neener neener dumbass.

No you should go.over it again....it hasn't changed since.the 60s, yet people like you discover new things in it.

BTW:

neener neener dumbass.

No you should go.over it again....it hasn't changed since.the 60s, yet people like you discover new things in it.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

:desk:
Because it was part of God's plan.:woohoo:

Atheism forever!!!!!!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
Random bible versus for 200 Alex.

neener neener dumbass.

Not me, sweety.

SCOTUS.

a 3rd neener to you.

Nope people like you agree with it.....neener

Forum List

Back