Donald Trump's approval ratings are an all time high

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump approval ratings for specific areas - read more

-Fifty-four percent said they thought Trump would make America prosperous
Americans were less optimistic on how they thought President Trump would handle two other major issues: the environment and energy policies.

Only 36 percent said they believed Trump would improve the nation's environment, compared to 57 percent who said he wouldn't.

• Banned

Americans were less optimistic on how they thought President Trump would handle two other major issues: the environment and energy policies.

Only 36 percent said they believed Trump would improve the nation's environment, compared to 57 percent who said he wouldn't.
agreed

I don't see anything in your link about approval ratings.

Ummm.......your link doesn't say anything about his approval ratings, it just says that he's not sure if Obama wiretapped him or not.

• Banned

really? I might have linked it incorrectly let me try and fix it

• Banned

Ummm.......your link doesn't say anything about his approval ratings, it just says that he's not sure if Obama wiretapped him or not.
Donald Trump approval rating: Majority optimistic president will make country prosperous

Donald Trump approval rating: Majority optimistic president will make country prosperous

Okay, in this new link, it does say that a lot of Americans are hopeful, but those who are hopeful are largely Republican, Dems are less so.

And, it also says that Trumps approval ratings are LOWER than Jr.'s or Obama's at this point in their presidency.

From your link..............

Trump's numbers are behind those of two former presidents at the same points in their administrations: Barack Obama in 2009 (61 percent) and George W. Bush in 2001 (66 percent).

Only 36 percent said they believed Trump would improve the nation's environment, compared to 57 percent who said he wouldn't. The president's numbers are far behind both Obama and Bush, who polled at 79 percent and 51 percent, respectively.

Trump's numbers related to energy policies were similar. Forty-six percent of those polled said they thought the president would improve the nation's energy policies, compared to 72 percent who said the same for Obama and 58 percent for Bush at the same points in their administrations.

Dang man...I bet that dude could get a whole car lot full o'them new Stingrays and still have plenty of cash for the titty bar...woooo!
Seriously though...a lot...like a lot...like I would felate him just for his weekly pocket money...just one week..that's it.

MR PRESIDENT SIR...IF YOU'RE READING THIS I WILL BLOW YOU FOR YOUR POCKET CHANGE.
A lot of money. Rich Rich man.
real talk

So...the masses are asses. Next.

there is only one ass. ^^^

and it's you.
Hey...you're kinda cute in that Hallmark "I dont normally do anal" kinda way. ;)
hail hitler!?!?!

You're not a Jew are ya Nico? Not that it matters to me or anything...seasons change..people change.

hoish

It wouldn't matter, you'd just call him a racist or some other name and go back to trolling.

Forum List

Back