🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald wants an apology and his boxes of national secrets back

The rube Orange Cult agrees that battle attack plans and nuclear weapons secrets should be stored in bathrooms and shown to random people.

Because when you are in a retarded cult, tribalism matters way more than country.
Good point. We hear over and over he could if he wanted to. But why would it be good for the country?

I read a lot about cults when I was a kid because Jim Jones was from, or at least had a Church really close to mine back in the 60's. It seems to me when this Trump craziness is finally over there will have to be someone there to step into his shoes or his followers will have a traumatic withdraw from the cult. I will have to look it up but people in cults are so invested in the cult they refuse to see facts directly in front of them. The base their self esteem in the cult, they find safety and confirmation bias in the cult, and anyone not in the cult are bad, evil, sinners or some other character flaw. In no world was it legal for Trump to take home nuclear secrets. None of the cult members say He did not do it, they just say he is so omnipotent he can do what he wants. So far He is right, but the evidence is overwhelming. He better hope Him or one of His faithful gets elected and pardons him.
The Democrat party is more like a cult. The all hate one man, march in lock step and drink MSM koolade daily.

Does the law state that Presidential Records (as defined in the law) are the property of the person leaving office or are they the property of the United States Government?

WW

The president can keep them.
Thats the way it's always been.
Yet dems had no problem with hillary having access to documents she had no right to have.
Same with biden before he became POTUS and with Sandy Berger it was pretty obvious he knew he couldnt have them since he was stuffing them in his pants.

The president can keep them.

1687039562238.png

Interesting, you didn't directly answer the question. Let me help you. The above is what the law says about ownership.

1687039657135.png

The above comes from section 2203 of the law and clearly shows that custody of Presidential Records will be by the Archivist of the United States.
No neither of the two sectons of the law support the idea that Presidential Records are property of the FPOTUS or that the FPOTUS can keep them in their personal possession.

Thats the way it's always been.

No it's not and hasn't been since the Presidential Records act was passed in 1978.

Yet dems had no problem with hillary having access to documents she had no right to have.

Deflection noted, Hillary was not a President, and I agree that she had no right to run a private email server. (Although that was common at the time, ask her predecessor Colin Powell.)

Same with biden before he became POTUS and...

I agree, DEM VP (Biden) nor the GOP VP Pence sould have had any classified documents at the end of their term. However THEY found the documents and they returned them promptly.

with Sandy Berger it was pretty obvious he knew he couldnt have them since he was stuffing them in his pants.

Sandy Berger was charged with a crime, personally I think the punishment should have included prison time. But the GOP Bush II Administration chose not to go down that route.

WW

Wanting Trump to be ‘president’ again is wrong; you and others on the right are comprehensively wrong.
Well, it's not up to you to decide who we can vote for.
That's what's wrong.
Telling us who we can vote for is illegal.

The PRA states that the NARA needed to take possession of any documents that were US Government property, but they chose to wait till he moved back to Mar-a-Lago.

1687040271828.png

Here again you imply that it is the NARA's responsibility to go in and forcefully search through documents and commander items. That is false.

The responsibility for the administration of Presidential Records - during the term in office - is clearly, by law, the responsibility of the Administration and that they (the records) are adequately documented, records preserved, and maintained and that during the term of the administration they **SHALL** (<<-- "shall" being understood under the law to mean mandatory) differentiate between Presidential Records and Personal Records (both defined in Section 2201).

1687040548298.png

And as the above shows it's is the responsibility to assume custody and control of Presidential Records that the administration is required to surrender at the end of their term. Records they (the administration) was ALREADY responsible for segregating into Presidential and Personal Records PRIOR to the end of the term. At the end of the term the administration is required to turn them over to the custody of the Archivist of the United States.

WW

View attachment 796217

Here again you imply that it is the NARA's responsibility to go in and forcefully search through documents and commander items. That is false.

The responsibility for the administration of Presidential Records - during the term in office - is clearly, by law, the responsibility of the Administration and that they (the records) are adequately documented, records preserved, and maintained and that during the term of the administration they **SHALL** (<<-- "shall" being understood under the law to mean mandatory) differentiate between Presidential Records and Personal Records (both defined in Section 2201).

View attachment 796218

And as the above shows it's is the responsibility to assume custody and control of Presidential Records that the administration is required to surrender at the end of their term. Records they (the administration) was ALREADY responsible for segregating into Presidential and Personal Records PRIOR to the end of the term. At the end of the term the administration is required to turn them over to the custody of the Archivist of the United States.

WW
It doesn't say anywhere that they have to surrender any records. Show me where it says that.
What is says is that the NARA assumes custody, control, and preservation of Presidential records. They should have done that BEFORE he left office.
MKAY!!!

What I'm seeing is a dispute after the end of his term of office.

It doesn't say anywhere that they have to surrender any records. Show me where it says that.
What is says is that the NARA assumes custody, control, and preservation of Presidential records. They should have done that BEFORE he left office.
MKAY!!!

What I'm seeing is a dispute after the end of his term of office.

1687042453577.png

Very clearly it says at the end of the term of office is when the NARA assumes custody.

1687042591324.png

During the term of office (which doesn't end until noon on January 20 following an election year) the law very clearly states that the President is responsible for custody and control, it DOES NOT say that the NARA can come in and take documents early.

WW

View attachment 796228

Very clearly it says at the end of the term of office is when the NARA assumes custody.

View attachment 796230

During the term of office (which doesn't end until noon on January 20 following an election year) the law very clearly states that the President is responsible for custody and control, it DOES NOT say that the NARA can come in and take documents early.

WW
But in this case they started making claims that Trump stole documents that he had every right to after he left office....not at the end of his term....AFTER he left.

But it's plain as day, especially since everybody else has had documents in their possession and none of them is being charged, that this is a clear case of selective-prosecution.

Last edited:
But in this case they started making claims that Trump stole documents that he had every right to after he left office....not at the end of his term....AFTER he left.

He didn't have any right to Presidential Records nor Classified Documents after he left office.

But it's plain as day, especially since everybody else has had documents in their possession and none of them is being charged, that this is a clear case of selective-prosecution.

By "everybody else" you mean Biden (DEM) and Pence (GOP) both of whom found the documents themselves, contacted the government, and returned them promptly.

Which is different that FPOTUS45 which stonewalled the NARA for 16 months, stonewalled the NARA/FBI for a few more months, and failed to comply with a Federal Court Subpoena.

FPOTUS45 had plenty of time to do the right thing, and if he had done so he would be in legal jeopardy. He would have been treated the same as Biden (DEM) and Pence (GOP) which was basically "OK, that's a woopsie, no harm no foul.".

FPOTUS45 is not the victim here, he is responsible for the different treatment because he acted differently.

WW

He didn't have any right to Presidential Records nor Classified Documents after he left office.

By "everybody else" you mean Biden (DEM) and Pence (GOP) both of whom found the documents themselves, contacted the government, and returned them promptly.

Which is different that FPOTUS45 which stonewalled the NARA for 16 months, stonewalled the NARA/FBI for a few more months, and failed to comply with a Federal Court Subpoena.

FPOTUS45 had plenty of time to do the right thing, and if he had done so he would be in legal jeopardy. He would have been treated the same as Biden (DEM) and Pence (GOP) which was basically "OK, that's a woopsie, no harm no foul.".

FPOTUS45 is not the victim here, he is responsible for the different treatment because he acted differently.

WW
No.....Biden didn't find any documents. The sick fuck can't even wipe his own ass.

And there's no fucking way the NARA was stonewalled. They were allowed to see everything and decided not to take possession of the docs in question.

The only difference here is the fact that Biden was cut plenty of slack whereas Trump wasn't.

View attachment 796208

Interesting, you didn't directly answer the question. Let me help you. The above is what the law says about ownership.

View attachment 796210

The above comes from section 2203 of the law and clearly shows that custody of Presidential Records will be by the Archivist of the United States.
No neither of the two sectons of the law support the idea that Presidential Records are property of the FPOTUS or that the FPOTUS can keep them in their personal possession.

No it's not and hasn't been since the Presidential Records act was passed in 1978.

Deflection noted, Hillary was not a President, and I agree that she had no right to run a private email server. (Although that was common at the time, ask her predecessor Colin Powell.)

I agree, DEM VP (Biden) nor the GOP VP Pence sould have had any classified documents at the end of their term. However THEY found the documents and they returned them promptly.

Sandy Berger was charged with a crime, personally I think the punishment should have included prison time. But the GOP Bush II Administration chose not to go down that route.

WW

Wait...how is having documents since he was a senator and not returning them possibly be construed as returning them promptly?
Thats a fucken joke.
I'll do some of my own research. Perhaps I can find info without spelling errors.

View attachment 796208

View attachment 796210

WW

Perhaps you can explain why the gov knew Trump had these documents and they approved of the way they were being held?
Hell they were surrounded by SS agents constantly fer fukes sake.
It's also kind of weird that you cant find a single source other than liberal media on Trumps case.

The Zionist fascist is a contradiction of term. Obviously you don’t know their meanings. The Dems are communists anyway. Both fascists and communists hate Jews.

I cant believe you have to ask these questions to be honest.
Everyone knows or should know the laws pertaining to POTUS and documents.
Which apparently you dont.
I, for the most part, do not ask questions for which I am not already fairly sure of the answer. If I'm asking you a specific question such as in this case, it's because I'm curious as to how you rationalize and justify your beliefs, including what you believe to be is your knowledge of our laws.

I have always been trained to be able to argue either side of an issue, but one thing I know with as much certainty as there can be, is that when the United States government asks you to return something that it claims is its property and instead of doing so, you lie and say you have, entice others to lie as well and then when the government gets a search warrant and finds out that you indeed have lied to them, then EVEN IF what Trump did originally may not have risen to a prosecutorial offense, lying under oath (in an affidavit) to them is an offense that he can be prosecuted for as if they didn't already have enough to charge him on.

Surely you remember that Martha Stewart went to jail not for anything she did per se in the case the FBI was investigating, but for lying to the FBI about her involvement (giving false statements & obstruction of justice - sentence: months in federal prison). You'd have to be an idiot to screw around with our government that way and then to brag about what you did and let someone get it on tape.

Forum List

Back