🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald wants an apology and his boxes of national secrets back

Childish?
How so? The three I mentioned all stole documents they had no right to to possess.
While Trump had every right as POTUS. So obviously the three committed much more egregious crimes where Trump broke no laws.
Ok great arrest them. It in no way changes what Trump did. And no, Trump did not have the right.

Ok great arrest them. It in no way changes what Trump did. And no, Trump did not have the right.

So you want to retroactively arrest hillary,sandy and biden?
And yes Trump had every right as POTUS to have those documents. I cant believe you think otherwise.

And yes Trump had every right as POTUS to have those documents. I cant believe you think otherwise.
OMG, I don't care. But because they were not arrested does not mean Trump should not be. Maybe that is why Trump committed the crimes he did.

OMG, I don't care. But because they were not arrested does not mean Trump should not be. Maybe that is why Trump committed the crimes he did.

OMG?
If you dont care than why should Trump be prosecuted for a crime he didnt commit?

OMG?
If you dont care than why should Trump be prosecuted for a crime he didnt commit?
The others have no bearing on Trump's crime. If he is found guilty or not guilty it will not be because of others who were not charged with the same crimes he committed. This is too dumb to talk about really.

The others have no bearing on Trump's crime. If he is found guilty or not guilty it will not be because of others who were not charged with the same crimes he committed. This is too dumb to talk about really.

So precedent means nothing?
I guess in this case their isnt truly a precedent since Trump could legally have the documents unlike the three dems who stole them.

Precedent is prior court findings and actions and do indeed hold up and are considered in court. RWNJs whataboutism is not precedent nor will it be considered in court.

Yeah...what the dem three did was way worse than what Trump did. In fact what Trump did wasn't illegal in the first place.

When Trump left the White House for the final time, he was no longer the POTUS. Even if what you're claiming is true, wouldn't his right to be in possession of those documents have ended upon his departure at the end of his term as POTUS?

Well he might not get an apology but your electing him president will suffice.
By the way, Poopeypants has a much bigger problem with getting by Kennedy first...
‘In a typical all-caps screed, Trump reasoned that it should be clear to all how he had been “totally exonerated” of the 37 federal charges related to his mishandling of classified materials at the Florida estate. Rattling off his laundry list of enemies—“corrupt Joe Biden, the DOJ, deranged Jack Smith, and their radical left, Marxist thugs”—he asked when they planned “to drop all charges against me, apologize, and return everything that was illegally taken (Fourth Amendment) from my home? This was nothing other than election interference!!!”’ ibid

lol

This sort of arrogance, stupidity, and lies are one of countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.

When Trump left the White House for the final time, he was no longer the POTUS. Even if what you're claiming is true, wouldn't his right to be in possession of those documents have ended upon his departure at the end of his term as POTUS?

Nope,he can still keep them.

WRONG.

The grand jury that has been dealing with the case was in Washington DC.
They tried to make it look legit by claiming that a Florida grand jury was involved in the case at the 11th hour, but that was just window dressing for the case that was being shown to a Washington DC grand jury for months.
And the magistrate that okayed the warrant not only should have recused himself because he was prejudiced against Trump in a previous case, but also he allowed the warrant to be granted even though it was clearly too general in nature. It had to specify the places to be searched and the specific items they were looking for.
The warrant said basically that the FBI could look for anything they felt might be incriminating.
No, you are in fact wrong.

I cant believe you have to ask these questions to be honest.
Everyone knows or should know the laws pertaining to POTUS and documents.
Which apparently you dont.

I cant believe you have to ask these questions to be honest.
Everyone knows or should know the laws pertaining to POTUS and documents.
Which apparently you dont.

Does the law state that Presidential Records (as defined in the law) are the property of the person leaving office or are they the property of the United States Government?

WW

Yeah you may be right but that was a pretty strategic move that Smith made when he went and sat behind him at his arraignment hearing on Tuesday.

You never want an adversary anywhere behind you especially in a situation where you can't get eyes on them without your level of concern becoming apparent.

Trump must have been sweating.
I would call that a breach of decorum.
Everyone knows the prosecutor cannot sit next to or behind the defendant.

Does the law state that Presidential Records (as defined in the law) are the property of the person leaving office or are they the property of the United States Government?

WW
The PRA states that the NARA needed to take possession of any documents that were US Government property, but they chose to wait till he moved back to Mar-a-Lago.

The rube Orange Cult agrees that battle attack plans and nuclear weapons secrets should be stored in bathrooms and shown to random people.

Because when you are in a retarded cult, tribalism matters way more than country.

Forum List

Back