🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald wants an apology and his boxes of national secrets back

You could have just typed "Everyone hates trump and he's a victim".

Would have taken less time and carried as much impact.

Did the rant make you fell better because it has no impact on reality?

WW
trump had his chance to come clean. Instead, he acted like a three year old and horded, hid, lied about, and finally obstructed the FBI as they tried to get the classified documents back.

Donald is very short on Substance and very big on Optics. So, you know, he may not realize the seriousness of what is going on. In his mind, this is just another attempt to keep him from running for office, when is reality, even if he is convicted, he can run for the WH and even win. But Jack Smith is the reverse. He is big on Substance and short on Optics.
Yeah you may be right but that was a pretty strategic move that Smith made when he went and sat behind him at his arraignment hearing on Tuesday.

You never want an adversary anywhere behind you especially in a situation where you can't get eyes on them without your level of concern becoming apparent.

Trump must have been sweating.

Some of us have known America was great. We didn’t need Trump to tell us.

But some people have to be told. Go figure.

WW
No.....Trumps slogan is Make America Great Again....because America isn't all that great right now.

I do not think 160 should be refered to as "only."

How many of bidens were marked secret?
I mean the ones he had zero legal right to have in his possession.
That would mean every single document he had was illegal.

I dunno, if he did something illegal arrest him or impeach him. But Biden in no way changes Trumps guilt or not guilty status.

It most certainly does.
Name one person who was prosecuted that did the exact same thing and worse.
Sandy Berger comes to mind as a flagrant attempt to steal documents and jack shit happened to him.

It most certainly does.
Name one person who was prosecuted that did the exact same thing and worse.
Sandy Berger comes to mind as a flagrant attempt to steal documents and jack shit happened to him.
Your problem with that argument is no one has committed the brazen crimes Trump appears to have committed, confessed to them repeatedly on tape, Trump was not charged with a single offense over the documents he returned. Trump has no peers when it comes to betraying his country.

Your problem with that argument is no one has committed the brazen crimes Trump appears to have committed, confessed to them repeatedly on tape, Trump was not charged with a single offense over the documents he returned. Trump has no peers when it comes to betraying his country.

So Sandy Berger stuffing documents in his pants is a okay with you.
And like biden,clinton he had no legal right to have those documents.

So Sandy Berger stuffing documents in his pants is a okay with you.
And like biden,clinton he had no legal right to have those documents.
Nope, he broke the law he should have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I aint kidding my Mom told be when I was in first grade, I think it was, just because all the other kids are doing it, does not mean I can, I do not understand adults using whataboutism as a defense. In any case, it will not work in court.

Nope, he broke the law he should have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I aint kidding my Mom told be when I was in first grade, I think it was, just because all the other kids are doing it, does not mean I can, I do not understand adults using whataboutism as a defense. In any case, it will not work in court.

He pretty much walked away scott free just like biden and hillary.
So that means Trump should as well.
Oh....I dont care to hear your mommyisms.

They want to send Trump away for life which is totally out of line compared to sandy,hillary and biden.
If it is true and they did the equivalent of what Trump did, the answer is not to let Trump off, it is to charge them. Where does this stuff come from? It is a childish defense.

If it is true and they did the equivalent of what Trump did, the answer is not to let Trump off, it is to charge them. Where does this stuff come from? It is a childish defense.

Childish?
How so? The three I mentioned all stole documents they had no right to to possess.
While Trump had every right as POTUS. So obviously the three committed much more egregious crimes where Trump broke no laws.

Forum List

Back