🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald wants an apology and his boxes of national secrets back

And you are short on brains. A real judge is going to throw all this out because everything about it is illegal, except the fact that Trump has the documents he moved to MAL while he was president.
Kookbot jimboliar.
Clearly you don't understand the charges.

Read the indictment. If you tell me you have, then you can't read.

I read a lot about cults when I was a kid because Jim Jones was from, or at least had a Church really close to mine back in the 60's. It seems to me when this Trump craziness is finally over there will have to be someone there to step into his shoes or his followers will have a traumatic withdraw from the cult. I will have to look it up but people in cults are so invested in the cult they refuse to see facts directly in front of them. The base their self esteem in the cult, they find safety and confirmation bias in the cult, and anyone not in the cult are bad, evil, sinners or some other character flaw. In no world was it legal for Trump to take home nuclear secrets. None of the cult members say He did not do it, they just say he is so omnipotent he can do what he wants. So far He is right, but the evidence is overwhelming. He better hope Him or one of His faithful gets elected and pardons him.
I will chip in for the Kool-Aid and the Arsenic

Article 2 deals with the powers of the President. Trump's time as President ended at noon on January 20, 2021.

All actions in the indictment pertain to the FPOTUS's action after leaving office.

View attachment 795746
False.

The Presidential Records act clearly states that Presidential Records are the property of the United States government. They are not the personal property of the the FPOTUS.

Yes they did. (A) Presidential Records are government property, and (B) the FPOTUS was illegally retaining classified documents when he had no right to.

View attachment 795747

Again false.

First, the 6th Amendment refers to the location of the trial, which is Florida - the location of both the FPOTUS's residence and where the crime is alleged to have been committed. (Top image)

Secondly, the search warrant was issued by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart out of the Federal District Court in West Palm Beach Florida. (Middle link)

Thirdly, the Grand Jury that indicted the FPOTUS was from Florida, not DC. (Lower link)

WW
WRONG.

The grand jury that has been dealing with the case was in Washington DC.
They tried to make it look legit by claiming that a Florida grand jury was involved in the case at the 11th hour, but that was just window dressing for the case that was being shown to a Washington DC grand jury for months.
And the magistrate that okayed the warrant not only should have recused himself because he was prejudiced against Trump in a previous case, but also he allowed the warrant to be granted even though it was clearly too general in nature. It had to specify the places to be searched and the specific items they were looking for.
The warrant said basically that the FBI could look for anything they felt might be incriminating.

I read a lot about cults when I was a kid because Jim Jones was from, or at least had a Church really close to mine back in the 60's. It seems to me when this Trump craziness is finally over there will have to be someone there to step into his shoes or his followers will have a traumatic withdraw from the cult. I will have to look it up but people in cults are so invested in the cult they refuse to see facts directly in front of them. The base their self esteem in the cult, they find safety and confirmation bias in the cult, and anyone not in the cult are bad, evil, sinners or some other character flaw. In no world was it legal for Trump to take home nuclear secrets. None of the cult members say He did not do it, they just say he is so omnipotent he can do what he wants. So far He is right, but the evidence is overwhelming. He better hope Him or one of His faithful gets elected and pardons him.
I will chip in for the Kool-Aid and the Arsenic

WRONG.

They tried to make it look legit by claiming that a Florida grand jury was involved in the case at the 11th hour, but that was just window dressing for the case that was being shown to a Washington DC grand jury for months.
And the magistrate that okayed the warrant not only should have recused himself because he was prejudiced against Trump in a previous case, but also he allowed the warrant to be granted even though it was clearly too general in nature. It had to specify the places to be searched and the specific items they were looking for.
The warrant said basically that the FBI could look for anything they felt might be incriminating.

Sorry, your rant was dismantled.

You are wrong, links and documents provided in previous post.

Have a nice day, you have my permission to make another incorrect post.

WW

WRONG.

I really am not sure about this, so I am just asking. I think they can indict where the crimes occurred. So they indicted Him in Florida for the storage of stolen property and related offenses that actually happened there. In NJ there were several offenses too, I think that is where He was showing guests secrets and I am positive there will be an indictment in DC from his attempted overthrow of the government. So as I understand it, there will be plenty more indictments.

Sorry, your rant was dismantled.

You are wrong, links and documents provided in previous post.

Have a nice day, you have my permission to make another incorrect post.

WW
I didn't go into every detail on this, but the underlying fact of this case is the fact that the US Government, specifically the NARA, refused to exercise due diligence by taking possession of the documents they felt were US Government property before Trump left office. So as soon as the documents left the White House not only were they declassified but also became personal property of the president. If they wanted them they should have taken possession of them before they left the White House.
Only the president can decide what is classified, not some un-elected government official attempting to set up Trump after the fact.

I didn't go into every detail on this, but the underlying fact of this case is the fact that the US Government, specifically the NARA, refused to exercise due diligence by taking possession of the documents they felt were US Government property before Trump left office. So as soon as the documents left the White House not only were they declassified but also became personal property of the president. If they wanted them they should have taken possession of them before they left the White House.
Only the president can decide what is classified, not some un-elected government official attempting to set up Trump after the fact.
This is straight out of the RWNM. Bet His attorneys do not try this in court. Now it is the NARA that didn't do it's job, so by default that means Trump stealing them is its fault, not His. I seen this on a RWNJ forum a few days ago. Maybe one of the whackier things I have seen.

I didn't go into every detail on this, but the underlying fact of this case is the fact that the US Government, specifically the NARA, refused to exercise due diligence by taking possession of the documents they felt were US Government property before Trump left office.

There responsibility to it take custody of documents the Administration turns over to them. The NARA does not pack up the White House at the end of the term. The move out is performed by the Administration, they direct the shipment of materials.

So as soon as the documents left the White House not only were they declassified but also became personal property of the president.

Horse hockey, there is no such blanket declassification condition that says "hey take the document out of the White House and it becomes declassified."

If they wanted them they should have taken possession of them before they left the White House.

There responsibility to it take custody of documents the Administration turns over to them. The NARA does not pack up the White House at the end of the term. The move out is performed by the Administration, they direct the shipment of materials.

Correct.

However the FPOTUS hasn't made any claim in court that he secretly and mentally declassified documents PRIOR to leaving the White House. Once he left he no longer had that power.

Please, PLEASE Ex-President Trump if you are watching. Please make that claim on the record in court so that it opens the door for the prosecution can impeach the claim.

WW

That is not how declassification happens.

If anyone else chooses to use this excuse by taking them and keeping those classified AND Nuclear documents after leaving the WH, they will not find any Court which will not indict them, especially if they refuse to return them.

Trump is being indicted for obstruction and for having Nuclear documents and others which should never have left the WH after he left. And he has been showing them to people, and taking some to NJ.

He returned 15 boxes without a word against doing so. Therefore your wrong assumption that they were automatically declassified, because that is the excuse Trump has been giving, is WRONG.

He says those things to look like a victim to his supporters. He steals, he is the victim. He does not follow the law, he is the victim.

Believing him is on you for NOT knowing the laws of the US.

This is straight out of the RWNM. Bet His attorneys do not try this in court. Now it is the NARA that didn't do it's job, so by default that means Trump stealing them is its fault, not His. I seen this on a RWNJ forum a few days ago. Maybe one of the whackier things I have seen.
Don't dismiss anything. These people are throwing everything against the wall the keep the Jolly Orange POS out of jail.

Forum List

Back